Trophy Thoughts

ziggypossum

1 hour ago, Skurkitty said:

As long as there's no community challenge pack DLC, like in Arkham Knight, I'm happy. That was the worst... actually half of all the DLC for that game was getting max stars in new challenges. But the final community pack broke me mentally.

I was so mad at those challenges. I did all the other bullshit dlc trophies to maintain 100% and then I get slapped with "flawless freeflow all challenges with all characters". I couldn't even do the Killer Croc one. After a few attempts went bad getting pretty deep, I just stopped 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ziggypossum said:

title

kinda surprised there are no coop trophies, as it seems

I'm glad it has a trophy for playing as all four characters. I'll definitely be maining Nightwing and possibly Batgirl, but this gives me a chance to try out Red Hood (never played as him before) and Robin (maybe his combat's improved since City?). Despite people's opinions on this upcoming game, I really hope it does well. A coop Batman game seems so awesome, and makes me sad that Spider-Man 2 won't do the same with Miles & Peter. 

Also, this trailer has me excited! 

Edited by ArmoredSnowman
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Good_Sir_Matt_II said:

Seems pretty reasonable, just hope those 250 crimes aren't heavily RNG based like in Spiderman 

At leas those crimes could be somewhat prompted, if you fast travel to an adjacent area, then keep swinging along the area that you need crimes for. You'll usually get an active crime within a minute. 

25 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

I'm glad it has a trophy for playing as all four characters. I'll definitely be maining Nightwing and possibly Batgirl. 

Also, this trailer has me excited! 

Cinematic trailer is insanely well done, made all the characters look so appealing. Odds are I'll end up with 4 playthroughs depending on how different each story is. I know for the most part it'll be linear, but apparently each character's story has small details unique to them throughout (or so I read).

Redhood first without question for me, his backstory is perfectly crafted after Batman & Joker. Batgirl second ezpz. Whether I do Robin/Nightwing will depend how I'm feeling afterwards.

• Like 1

the "craft legenday equipment" is MAYBE COOP, my bet is you need to do it on hard mode or something like that and you will need to do it on coop

i hope not, game looks... bad, so ill wait until sale or something like that to play it, i got avengers memories in a bad way

23 minutes ago, Vivis_apprentice said:

definitely appears easier than a Arkham game

I really, really hope so. Never liked the combat/predator challenges in those games, and it took forever to git gud enough to pull off all of Robin's combat challenges in City. Dunno if I'll ever get around to Knight, but I hope that this game isn't too easy, but also not incredibly difficult.

That said, the 50 challenges trophy has me wary. I very much disliked the AR challenges in City.

Edited by ArmoredSnowman