Trophies not unlocking

3 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

I've read that happens occasionally on PS4. If you have a backup save before the end of sequence 9, I think redoing it will fix it. If I play on PS4, going to back up once I'm near the end of each sequence to make sure. 

No back up save for me unfortunately. Thats probably me done with the game then

13 minutes ago, rebelkiller93 said:

The same thing happened to me way back in the day and I could never find a definitive answer for it. From what I could find, I think the problem occurs if you get disconnected from Ubisoft servers at any time. Replaying the final missions never worked for me.

Wasn't sure. Was worth a try.

1 minute ago, RotatingCube said:

Just curious but you didn't accidentally activate one of the cheats (that you earn from completing abstergo challenges) did you?

Just looked, all turned off. Didnt even know they were a thing until you mentioned

Deleted the game as its wound me up that much, thanks anyway guys

I see. Turning cheats on disables earning trophies so if that wasn't it then it must be some sort of glitch. That's unfortunate. 

34 minutes ago, rebelkiller93 said:

The same thing happened to me way back in the day and I could never find a definitive answer for it. From what I could find, I think the problem occurs if you get disconnected from Ubisoft servers at any time. Replaying the final missions never worked for me.

How about replaying all the missions in the sequence instead of just the final one?

2 hours ago, RotatingCube said:

How about replaying all the missions in the sequence instead of just the final one?

I think I might have tried that too - was so long ago now that I can't remember. But I also never unlocked some of the miscellaneous trophies when I should. I definitely captured all the forts, found all the underwater wrecks and fully upgraded the hideout but no trophies.

• 3 weeks later...