100% still possible

Solarus755

Hi everyone,

I got 100% in this game on the XBox a decade ago and recently got the itch to play through this again. Before I did though, I wanted to verify that it's still possible to get the 2 online trophies "World Partnership" and "Groovy Leader"? If not, I'll just play through on XBox to preserve my completion percentage, but if it is, I want to 100% the PS3 version also.

Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/11/2022 at 0:10 AM, Yousuf1005 said:

The game is delisted on the PSN store making it unpurchaseable as of 2018. 

The delisting is likely due to expired licensing between HD’s publisher Gameloft, and the Earthworm Jim rightsholder, Interplay. 

So there is no way to get this game on PS3? What a shame

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2023 at 0:12 PM, EndoManno said:

So there is no way to get this game on PS3? What a shame

I'm not sure if you can get it now, actually. I'll try it when I get home, since people already confirm the online functions are still active.

I downloaded the Demo version of the game and some games allow us to buy the game through the in-game unlock (happened with Fat Princess if I'm not mistaken, after the game being delisted).

If it's the same case, (and might be our last hope) you just need to re-download the demo version and "unlock full game" in the main menu. Don't know if the demo is still available to download though, if not and you didn't get previously, I'm afraid you can't get this game anymore. 

Edit: Tried to buy the game via the main menu from the Demo version but it takes you to the PS Store page directly and it doesn't show item to purchase. Therefore no way to get this game anymore. 

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/7/2023 at 3:54 PM, FontenelIe said:

anyone knows if it's feasible to get the online trophies by myself ? using two PS3 and controlling both character at the same time ?

It's going to be extremely tricky to control 2 controllers by yourself trying to get the online stuff done. It's best if you have somebody else to help. It will make things a lot easier if you have somebody to help with the coop online trophies.

On 3/7/2023 at 6:54 PM, FontenelIe said:

anyone knows if it's feasible to get the online trophies by myself ? using two PS3 and controlling both character at the same time ?

On 4/7/2023 at 11:39 AM, nooitzben said:

It's going to be extremely tricky to control 2 controllers by yourself trying to get the online stuff done. It's best if you have somebody else to help. It will make things a lot easier if you have somebody to help with the coop online trophies.

I self boosted them. Its not that bad, just a little annoying moving player 1 up, then player 2 up over and over. 

Would be faster and more fun with a partner but its certainly doable solo with two ps3s.

Edited by MrHealthy
  • Like 1

On 07/04/2023 at 1:36 PM, MrHealthy said:

I self boosted them. Its not that bad, just a little annoying moving player 1 up, then player 2 up over and over. 

Would be faster an more fun with a partner but its certainly doable solo with two ps3s.

Thanks, good to know it has been done ! I´ll give it a try

• 8 months later...
48 minutes ago, kingitosinosa said:

Just noticed that someone has 100% the game within 2 days recently! How could that be possible? In case it was pirated, they still had to go online to get the trophies, so I am curious if anyone has some potential explanation.

Online is still up and working so what's the problem?

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, kingitosinosa said:

The game is delisted across the stores to my knowledge, so unless a person has been owning the game all the time and never played it; otherwise, I don't see any other explanation for beating the game recently within 2 days legitimately.

A game being delisted means nothing, I have tons of delisted games that I haven't played yet.  You can purchase a game and then it gets delisted, then play it 10 years after the delisted date as you will still have it in your download list.

• Like 4

On 2/1/2024 at 4:41 PM, Dark_Overlord said:

A game being delisted means nothing, I have tons of delisted games that I haven't played yet.  You can purchase a game and then it gets delisted, then play it 10 years after the delisted date as you will still have it in your download list.

What are the odds someone would play a game for the first time purchased a decade ago?!

31 minutes ago, kingitosinosa said:

What are the odds someone would play a game for the first time purchased a decade ago?!

No one has to justify to you or anyone when or how they use the content they have access to, regardless of how they have access to it.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, kingitosinosa said:

I have a total of of over 5,000 games spread between PS3/4 and 5.  I didn't realise there was a time limit on when I'm 'allowed' to play them

1 hour ago, kingitosinosa said:

Not as low as you might think. I have a bunch of ps3 games that were either free or heavily discounted that I haven't played yet. I still start up a new one every now and then.

• Like 1