Anyone working on a trophy guide?

Alex_Gorbatschow

I am working on one it goes as follows:

Press the X button on the spider until the platinum pops. 

WARNING 

this game does NOT include a free copy of any of the Spiderman games on PlayStation thanks to POEman553 for confirming 

let me know what you think, should I maybe add a video as well? I know this can be confusing but stick with it it can be done with motivation and hard work.

Edited by Aidan_sam
New information
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Aidan_sam said:

let me know what you think, should I maybe add a video as well? I know this can be confusing but stick with it it can be done with motivation and hard work.

Are there any missables or Online trophies?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Aidan_sam said:

Maybe mention that if you find the game too challenging, you shouldn't play Crypt of the Necrodancer either. Unlocking the Platinum will not give you a free copy of Marvel's Spider-Man.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Aidan_sam said:

Unfortunately all trophies are missable because you must press X on the spider if you miss the spider or press a different button it will not count, no online trophies though thankfully.

Allright nice. I was worried as of all the recent shutdown announcements...... especially with gamesparks shutting down. Who knows if this game could use gamesparks....

Edited by Alex_Gorbatschow
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Aidan_sam said:

Ah there was conflicting reports about this, thank you for confirming it does not give you a free copy of spider man, mind if I credit you in the guide?

Sure. It also doesn't give you a free copy of Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions or Spider-Man: Edge of Time both of which are sorta expensive on eBay.

14 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Well, My Name is Mayo has a guide, so why not?

Yes, this guide was also an useful help. This game´s trophies here for example are not that easy to understand. So the game is called "stroke the spider", but the description of all trophies only mentions "animal". So do I have to stroke a cat, a fly or a spider? Wish there was more clarity as this game has a serious lack of tutorials.... 

Edited by Alex_Gorbatschow
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, VegaMan-X4 said:

How come most of you think it's funny/edgy but none of you liked each other's messages?

Because there’s nothing funny about it. Writing guides is serious business. The amount of hard work that goes into it is unfathomable.

Oops, I gave Aiden a like on the guide. Should I take it back?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alex_Gorbatschow said:

Yeah, trolls like him will get this thread locked soon. Just ignore his comment 

Pretty sure I actually made some of you dummies realize the whole point of such threads. You welcome))

Unless you're boosting just in spite. Which is also funny, lol

• Like 1

This hobby is over. I remember the golden days of the Atari 2600 where amazing developers where fighting toe to toe to create the best game possible. Kids these days don't know what they're missing. US is a chaos. The collapse of the western civilization is above us.

I'm closing my PSN account and retiring to the woods where I'll live a simple life without any modern problem.