DLC Stages to appear?

Nelson_

22 minutes ago, Mellenthin said:

It sounds like you've simply haven't bought said DLC you're referring to. Either that, or perhaps you've bought the stage pass, but actually never downloaded it?

Now that you mention i did get the stage pass but i don't see DLC Set 2 for download ?

Edit: If i do search i can find it now lol weird that it's not on the whole DLC List.

Edited by Nelson_

11 minutes ago, Nelson_ said:

Now that you mention i did get the stage pass but i don't see DLC Set 2 for download 1f62e.png

Edit: If i do search i can find it now lol weird that it's not on the whole DLC List.

Last I checked, all DLC - stage passes included - were present on the store. Check carefully, I'm positive that you've somehow missed it.

26 minutes ago, Mellenthin said:

Last I checked, all DLC - stage passes included - were present on the store. Check carefully, I'm positive that you've somehow missed it.

Got this one on the EU store, all were there on "All Add ons" except DLC Set 2, had to use the search on psn to get it.

On 15/10/2022 at 6:32 PM, Nelson_ said:

@Mellenthin Do you happen to know how to unlock this trophy

Whenever, Wherever > Is this just to clear 300 stages?

Also congrats on the Platinum, that's an hell of achievement you got there 1f601.png

Thanks.

And yes, for that specific trophy, all that is required is to finish 300 stages in total on any difficulty. As such, you'll get it naturally by going for the platinum.

• Like 1