Are the Skate 3 Servers still up?

GoldenWolfHunter

Sure are. Theres only one trophy that is unobtainable by nature but theres a work around. You cant create a logo and use on your skater but if a friend has custom clothing you can import their character and get the trophy. I did it with weeztha so you can for sure get the online stuff. Sometimes the servers for uploading are flaky but it works. Check out the gaming sessions and maybe you can help out. Team freeskate is one of the hardest trophies just because you need 6 people

• Like 1

they need to make a new skate game doesnt even matter if its skate or tony hawk as long as its quality

I agree but EA has said they will not make anymore skate games. Cause they don't want to run it into the ground like THPS series. Which in my opinion is bullshit! Seems ok to them to make a new madden and FIFA every year as if that's not running them into the ground haha

I'd love nothing more than to have a skate 4 on ps4 :)

• Like 1

I agree but EA has said they will not make anymore skate games. Cause they don't want to run it into the ground like THPS series. Which in my opinion is bullshit! Seems ok to them to make a new madden and FIFA every year as if that's not running them into the ground haha

I'd love nothing more than to have a skate 4 on ps4 :)

Really? I never seen that they said that. 

they need to make a new skate game doesnt even matter if its skate or tony hawk as long as its quality

Well I know Tony Hawk is working on a new game but I don't have high hopes. THPS HD was all bad compared to the original. EA needs to build a new team to make Skate 4. Black Box made the previous Skate's but after NFS The Run bombed, they got disbanded. They should make one with Frostbite 3. It would look so good on top of the animation improvements. 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have gotten a few single player online trophies but when it comes to team , it says there was an error. Don't know if the team online mode has been disabled or not. To be frank tho, this game is terrible at the best of times.

As of last night iGo and I were able to do the team otl and other trophies like sellout. If you need help add me on PSN. Those trophies can be done in minutes.

Congrats to iGo on his new skate3 plat!

Edited by weeztha

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The servers are still up for me I am playing it as I type this post!

Update- The servers are down but the weird thing is that I am able to still play with other people online but not connect to the skate reel or join up on anyone team! 

Edited by Bizz-dono

• 2 weeks later...

do we have official confirmation of the servers being up/down?...wondering if the plat is still available...not sure where to ask or who can confirm...posted in the other skate thread as well...hopefully an answer can be found somewhere...the latest achievers for a couple of the online trophies was in may 2016...wondering whether or not to start this game now...my alt account will happily test it out if need be...