Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jmd123

Platinums you spent too much time on

78 posts in this topic

Resistance 2...damn you killing machine

Edited by Dr_Mayus

Dead or Alive 5 survival took me like 3 weeks on and off to complete. 

My final time including afk time was 200+ hours .___. 

Mortal Kombat on PS3, lost my save data twice so it was double the time to unlock the platinum... 

Although working on DOOM 3 BFG Edition is taking me a while since I suck at the originals haha 

Gran turismo 5, that damn vettel challenge is a pain in the ass, if anyone has any tips let me know  B)

Tales of Graces f was the longest one for me, so far. I know that the Star Ocean and Tales of Symphonia plat are going to take much longer though.

Bleach Souls Ressurecion. 300+ hours including AFK time. It's my only Ultra Rare for a reason. 

Probably Saints Row 3 or possibly Uncharted: Golden Abyss. Those damn bounties.... been working on Free Realms. Kill me.

Oh God. Mortal Kombat. Cross Edge. Armored Core V. Blazblue Continuum Shift. White Knight Chronicles I AND II sheesh.....

Tales of Graces f was the longest one for me, so far. I know that the Star Ocean and Tales of Symphonia plat are going to take much longer though.

Same for me

Where do I start... gta4, gt5, wipeout hd to name a few

I saw your list. You spent 7hours playing Hannah Montana.........That would be the one.

If I remember correctly I played midnight club for 3wks @ 6hours a day. That was too long.

Mortal Kombat, Star Ocean and Legasista

GTA4 and Warhawk mainly. Resistance 2 and AC Brotherhood too.

I also spent a long time on Red Faction Guerrilla, but unlike those ^ I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Cross Edge, but all the time I put in that game made the platinum that much more satisfying, & if I ever get the courage I hope to add Star Ocean to this, & don't even ask me about Mugen Souls.

All you mofos saying MK are lying sons-of-a-bitches.  I believe the thread stated "Platinums YOU spent too much time on."  Not "Platinums you left your PS3 on too long for."  MK plat is about 30 hours total play time. 

As far as mine would go...I have no clue.  Binary Domain wouldn't be it because 1/2 of that time was spent idle.  Street Fighter was like 120 hours.  The Chronicles of Riddick was about the same.  Maybe Motorstorm: Pacific Rift was the longest with the DLC included.  l

Defiance, 250+ hours and I can honestly say I now hate trion as a company. Its like a half polished terd.

All you mofos saying MK are lying sons-of-a-bitches.  I believe the thread stated "Platinums YOU spent too much time on."  Not "Platinums you left your PS3 on too long for."  MK plat is about 30 hours total play time. 

As far as mine would go...I have no clue.  Binary Domain wouldn't be it because 1/2 of that time was spent idle.  Street Fighter was like 120 hours.  The Chronicles of Riddick was about the same.  Maybe Motorstorm: Pacific Rift was the longest with the DLC included.  l

30 hours?

Just the fatalities takes around 1 hour per character, so 28 hours just for that. Have you counted the 150 x-rays, blood spillled and all the online trophies that you have to pull by yourself? o_O

I would have to say skyrim. Mess up on getting daedric artifacts you have to start a new file