Platinums you spent too much time on

Maceoo2011

Where do I start... gta4, gt5, wipeout hd to name a few

I saw your list. You spent 7hours playing Hannah Montana.........That would be the one.

If I remember correctly I played midnight club for 3wks @ 6hours a day. That was too long.

• Like 2

All you mofos saying MK are lying sons-of-a-bitches.  I believe the thread stated "Platinums YOU spent too much time on."  Not "Platinums you left your PS3 on too long for."  MK plat is about 30 hours total play time. 

As far as mine would go...I have no clue.  Binary Domain wouldn't be it because 1/2 of that time was spent idle.  Street Fighter was like 120 hours.  The Chronicles of Riddick was about the same.  Maybe Motorstorm: Pacific Rift was the longest with the DLC included.  l

All you mofos saying MK are lying sons-of-a-bitches.  I believe the thread stated "Platinums YOU spent too much time on."  Not "Platinums you left your PS3 on too long for."  MK plat is about 30 hours total play time. 

As far as mine would go...I have no clue.  Binary Domain wouldn't be it because 1/2 of that time was spent idle.  Street Fighter was like 120 hours.  The Chronicles of Riddick was about the same.  Maybe Motorstorm: Pacific Rift was the longest with the DLC included.  l

30 hours?

Just the fatalities takes around 1 hour per character, so 28 hours just for that. Have you counted the 150 x-rays, blood spillled and all the online trophies that you have to pull by yourself? o_O

• Like 2