Platinums you spent too much time on

Maceoo2011

30 hours?

Just the fatalities takes around 1 hour per character, so 28 hours just for that. Have you counted the 150 x-rays, blood spillled and all the online trophies that you have to pull by yourself? o_O

For me, the online was cake.  But yes...I suppose I did forget about all the fatalities and x-rays....I suppose it just seemed like MK was so overrated to me...I get offended whenever anybody gives that stupid game any credit.  To me, it's a newb fighting game at best.

For me, the online was cake.  But yes...I suppose I did forget about all the fatalities and x-rays....I suppose it just seemed like MK was so overrated to me...I get offended whenever anybody gives that stupid game any credit.  To me, it's a newb fighting game at best.

I agree the platinum is overrated and in terms of difficulty is a joke compared to other fighting games, but even without the 24 hours of devotion time is still a time consuming platinum and more than 30 hours for sure. At least 70 hours of pointless grind.

Platinums which I felt like it took forever (but not necessarily the longest): 

1/ Infamous (hated this game)

2/ Mass effect (because of the 120392th playthroughs)

Platinum that actually took me the longest:

Most likely GTA V

Persona 4 Golden

Damn that Hardcore Risette Fan trophy... =__=

I don't understand how you got that trophy!  I'm about to start a new game here soon, but I felt like all I did the first time was listen to her talk.

Final Fantasy XIII and Ni No Kuni were my most time consuming...probably the best ones I have though in terms of fun.

dojaeme.png

I don't understand how you got that trophy!  I'm about to start a new game here soon, but I felt like all I did the first time was listen to her talk.

Final Fantasy XIII and Ni No Kuni were my most time consuming...probably the best ones I have though in terms of fun.

lol I just got it by chance by fighting Izanami on my third playthrough. ^__^"

I managed to got mine from changing each of their outfits and then talk with the party members with the changed outfits. That'll give Rise something new to say.

Edited by DarkPirate2007

WipEout HD. I swear, that game had the hardest A.I. I've ever faced in a game. I think i spent a whole month doing that campaign on hardest difficulty setting. Not even to mention beat zico and reach 75 zones...

But it was worth it, one of the best racing games i've ever played and the plat & 100% i'm the most proud of =)

• Like 1