Platinums you spent too much time on

Maceoo2011

Far Cry 3 - I got the YLOD on the final stretch - all I had left was collectibles - and had to do everything all other again to get enough XP for every skill, and to reach every radio tower.

Burnout Paradise - I didn't actually spend much time on this, but it took me 5 years to actually getting around to platinuming it. I still have to do Bike Licenses for 100%.

Rayman Legends - Still working through this one. God, this grind sucks.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - This wasn't a long platinum, but I decided to get the DLC done before the plat. This prolonged the platinum majorly.

LittleBigPlanet - Same reason as Far Cry 3

Motorstorm: Apocalypse - This online grind sucked.

I could say Tomb Raider, but honestly I feel people really exaggerate that platinum. The online really isn't that bad or grindy - Uncharted is far worse.

EA Sports Active 2 - Probably 100 hours.  The three bronze trophies for 1000km of each mountainboarding, mountainbiking, and running made up 80% of that time.  It was painful!  Especially since I had to buy the game three times due to the game's sensors dying on me twice!

Madden NFL 13 (PS3) - Around 80 hours here.  Grinding out game after game in Connected Careers to surpass certain legacy scores got old after a while :)

Far Cry 2 - Don't have the plat yet, but I'm getting close to having the MP done.  This will surpass the others as my most painful when I get it done!

• 2 weeks later...

Rayman Legends on Vita.  The ridiculous grind plus that unfair diamond cup (yes, put that restriction only on the version of the game with the least amount of players!)

^&%$& the Hardcore Risette trophy in Persona 4 Golden.  That game will forever sit at 98% unless I really change my mind.  120 hours and actively farming for it on my second playthrough and still no sign of it.

• Like 1

Warriors Orochi 3 has taken me a hell of a long time. I thought it wouldn't take long since I took a glance at the fastest achievers list before I started, but taking a more in-depth look into it now, it seems to be either crawling with cheaters or I'm just not aware of some super quick game-breaking method.

Taken at least 15 minutes to grind each of 132 characters up to max proficiency and that's just for one trophy. I've kind of been put off the hack and slash genre by this. It's been so dull repeating these levels over and over again.

Currently Spending too much time on Mortal Kombat Platinum(I got bored  of leaving my PS3 on for that Platinum). So far I keep forgetting to switch to a Mortal Kombat match when I'm bored.

A "Grind" I spent too much time from the required amount was Batman Arkham Origins Multiplayer...Fucken game's online has some cluster fuck needing repairs.

I spent too many times having to re-level up factions. Once I lv 30'ed Joker, then the game freezes...as I put it back up it resets the Joker to Lv,1.

then it happened with Bane, and batman. Then Batman & Bane. The Damn game was taking away my prestige soo badly. Not to mention I actually bought in game money to make it all easier/faster(@ the time I didn't know the game's online was that fucked) all my money wasted for nothing.

Let's not forget the multiple Freezes, and the nearly seaming dead online on a game that had barely came out(due to horrible servers).

If you played Origin's Online you will know full well this pain & that is why even though I didn't spend 100plus hours on this like I did FF13's Treasure Hunter grind.

Or kingdom Heart's Chain of Memorie's ridiculously low Enemy card drop rate.

Origins is a Game I felt I spend too much time grinding on, at least there was keeped progress in the previous titles mentioned.

After I got my prestige Trophy the fucken game reset my prestige, so everyone is at LV1 again(at that time i was like "I'm not even mad anymore" Fliped the screen off updated my trophies, and turned the ps3 off and took a nap.

Edited by DarknessKey92