Free 4-Player Co-Op game mode coming in November

ArmoredSnowman

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DLC trophies are pretty much confirmed since 7 achievements were added on Steam for this update.

Spoiler

Complete Clayface Showdown
Complete Mr. Freeze Showdown
Complete Mr. Freeze Mech Showdown
Complete Harley Showdown
Complete Talia Showdown
Complete All Showdowns
Complete Heroic Assault

• Like 3

Hopefully there’s matchmaking, hate when games assume you have friends.  

Also how easy the main game is I’m going to assume this mode won’t be that hard to compete either. 30 floors of enemies (seems like every 5 floors is a boss) doesn’t seem like a daunting task, but, who knows, the objectives might make it a 10/10. 

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Doomsounder said:

DLC trophies are pretty much confirmed since 7 achievements were added on Steam for this update.

Hide contents

Complete Clayface Showdown
Complete Mr. Freeze Showdown
Complete Mr. Freeze Mech Showdown
Complete Harley Showdown
Complete Talia Showdown
Complete All Showdowns
Complete Heroic Assault

Yep about what I figured. Guess I’ll be going back to clean this up.

I hope not, the trophy’s are to the right of the motorcycle in the belfry. Right of the stairs going up. New Game Plus removed my trophies so I guess I have to do them again.

Floors 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 are all labeled Reckoning Floors. I don’t think these are showdowns but have specific objectives at the end you need to compete. I recommend doing floor 10 with a buddy. 

1 hour ago, N4phr0n said:

How do you launch the showdowns? FAQ says " Launched from the villains trophies in Belfry" but what are these? Do the trophies disappear when you enter NG+?

I would coop the bosses, granted I was about 3000 power level less than the recommendation but the game also recommends you take on showdown bosses with a partner. 

27 minutes ago, Sealior said:

how do you even get 20k power? i made level 40 gear with lvl 40 mods and only at 10-11k power....

Showdown boss gave me level 45 gear. You only get the gear from showdown once. Might seem like Harley’s fire gear is meant for Mr. Freeze. And then Freeze might give Ice gear for Clayface. 

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

Showdown boss gave me level 45 gear. I’m gonna run it again see what it gives me. 

ah ok so 40 is not maximum now. Thanks guess ill finish ng+ story first as i need to recollect those villain trophys to start showdowns again...

1 hour ago, BestUsername---- said:

Showdown boss gave me level 45 gear. You only get the gear from showdown once. Might seem like Harley’s fire gear is meant for Mr. Freeze. And then Freeze might give Ice gear for Clayface. 

Thanks for the info. I’ll be grinding it looks like lol.

5 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

There is matchmaking that works like the main game. If you decide to play solo you may be happy to know that the floors balance based on the number of players. I don’t know if that means enemy difficulty or numbers. Also if you do play coop, if someone drops out you won’t have to do the whole floor again. Either way, hosting or joining, your floor numbers save. Don’t know if you can skip floors by joining friends games. 

So I can do this dlc all by myself? If that's the case there is still hope for me to play this!

25 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

So I can do this dlc all by myself? If that's the case there is still hope for me to play this!

Yes, but there is a heavy asterisk.

Floor 15 and above I found that having to repair generators is very hard if not impossible. It takes about 10-15 seconds to repair a generator and at that time you can’t move or attack, you have to keep the button held down. Meanwhile there is an infinite number of spawning enemies attacking you. Thankfully the progress doesn’t reset when you cancel/ get hit. Floor 10 also requires you to transport and defend a laser that periodically breaks and acts the same way.

Showdown bosses also seem to be heavily geared towards coop but it is definitely do-able solo. Harley Quinn recommends 12,000, Freeze recommends 10,000 and Mecha-Freeze recommends 15,000 power levels. Clayface and Talia I’m not sure as I have to unlock their fights. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BestUsername---- said:

Yes, but there is a heavy asterisk.

Floor 15 and above I found that having to repair generators is very hard if not impossible. It takes about 10-15 seconds to repair a generator and at that time you can’t move or attack, you have to keep the button held down. Meanwhile there is an infinite number of spawning enemies attacking you. Thankfully the progress doesn’t reset when you cancel/ get hit. Floor 10 also requires you to transport and defend a laser that periodically breaks and acts the same way.

Showdown bosses also seem to be heavily geared towards coop but it is definitely do-able solo. Harley Quinn recommends 12,000, Freeze recommends 10,000 and Mecha-Freeze recommends 15,000 power levels. Clayface and Talia I’m not sure as I have to unlock their fights. 

Thanks for the information. Sounds doable but a little tedious. So long as the progress on those generators doesn't reset it's just a matter of patience. 

• Like 2

I will wait for a guide to solo this DLC. The game was a major bust in Korea, it was already on sale for 20$ few days after the release so I don't think I can easily find decent players by myself in the area. Even it's harder to do solo, at least, they give us the choice and they adjusted the difficulty, that's more thoughtful than most of the other crap co-op modes these days.