Free 4-Player Co-Op game mode coming in November

ArmoredSnowman

I kinda understand nothing here. So I had platinum on NG+. What should I do what are the showdown bosses it is just the bosses again in NG+ or is it a arena? Can someone explain a bit but I will wait a bit none or less. With need for speed , Calisto and crisis Core there is at the moment no space on my ps5 for more . I think I wait for a guide too 

6 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

There really isn't much room for a guide with this DLC. They're two thing with this DLC, Showdown Fights and Heroic Assault Floors. Showdown Fights are self-contained, singular boss fights harder than their main game counter part. Heroic Assault Floors are essentially missions that get progressively get harder. You don't have to do it in one go and if you fail there isn't much consequence I reckon just a simple floor restart. You can quit out and your floor number is saved.

Firstly, you'll want to complete the game while completing all villain cases, if you're in New Game Plus you will have to do it all over again.

Secondly, I recommend going through all 30 Floors of the Heroic Assault Mode first. This mode consists of just open rooms where you have to kill enemies or complete a task handed to you. Simple really. I recommend doing the Floors first because the last floor gives you level 60 gear and will put you at around 18,000 power level with 2-3 level 57 mods attached to each gear piece.

Lastly, you'll want to fight the showdown bosses which is accessed by interacting with their trophy display in the Belfry. The trophies are to the right of the stairs going up to the arcade machine near Batman's cowl. You should see things like Harley's mallet and Freeze's cold gun. These are just more than re-hashed fights, the bosses hit harder and are tankier of course, but they come equipped with surprises such as a flaming weapon or a minefield ridden fight area. You can take on the bosses in any order, but as far as power levels the fights are (rounded to the nearest thousand)

1. First Freeze (human) fight: 10,000

2. Harley Quinn: 12,000

3. Second Freeze (mecha) fight: 15,000

4. Clayface: 18,000

5. Talia Al Ghul: 22,000

I would say that the DLC trophies are a low 5/10 co-op. Solo might make it a high 5/10 or low 6/10.

Ok thank you very much :) . I will go for them early 2023 then because at the moment there are enough games for me to work on ?

I've donne the trophy "Showdown Sovereign" today with one friend and found it very easy. It was a 2/10 for us. We're gone try the 30 levels tomorrow.

A useful note: only one player must have finish the New game + entirely. If he invite, trophy will fall for both players.

Edited by ACTWD
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, ACTWD said:

J'ai remis le trophée " Showdown Sovereign" aujourd'hui avec un ami et j'ai trouvé ça très facile. C'était un 2/10 pour nous. Nous allons essayer les 30 niveaux demain.

Une note utile : un seul joueur doit avoir terminé entièrement la Nouvelle partie +. S'il invite, le trophée tombera pour les deux joueurs.

I can confirm, we did it together, without upgrading our gear against Harley Quinn (we were at 9/10K level) and it was pretty easy for each boss 2/10 max in co-op !

Tomorrow we will do the floors, but I think this DLC was scary and that in the end it won't be very complicated! 

Good luck :)

• Like 1

So I’m kinda bored and I have nothing to play, so in order to help anyone who wishes to do Solo Struggle Shuffle,

FOR THIS WEEK ONLY. Nov. 30 - Dec 7

I will carry you (full squad) through the final floor ONCE, twice if there is room. I probably won’t make a session (unless a mod forces me too) but shoot me a message, we’ll get the ball rolling, and hopefully some good gear for you. 

The only prerequisite is that you have to have the platinum. I know, I know but I need to limit my options or every level 10 guy probably gonna get one shotted and I’m not gonna make some grand gesture of my abilities. 

Oh and it should be obvious, but no AFKers. 

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, KAdamsy1 said:

so how is one supposed to matchmake for this? as the tutorial explanations sucks so bad.

For Heroic Assault, you can go to Quick Match and it gives you the option to join others in that mode, or you can invite someone to your game.

For showdowns, you need to start them from the Bellfry, so there's no actual matchmaking. Just regular invite co-op.

Edited by JavaNext

9 minutes ago, ACTWD said:

C'est ennuyeux, mais rien de difficile. Quelques problèmes et une énorme chute de fps cependant.

Difficulté 2/10, pas plus.

It took us about three hours, maybe four.

It's long, repetitive and we sometimes found ourselves at 10/15 FPS after a third player entered.

But it's easy, we had no failures on any floor, it's just very repetitive but it's a 2/10 and again, good luck :)

• Like 1

On 2.12.2022 at 7:20 AM, SilverBeared said:

The rule to beat the bosses in ng+ once again to access their showdown is stupid. Could someone help with access to Talia and, maybe, Clayface? 
im 20k power so i dont take a lot of your time.

You don´t havve to beat the bosses again in ng+. I switched to ng+ yesterday and the showdowns are still there

4 hours ago, Lalilu170101 said:

You don´t havve to beat the bosses again in ng+. I switched to ng+ yesterday and the showdowns are still there

If you switched to NG+ before this update you have to beat them again.

Good to know they're unlocked straight away post-patch for future players tho.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/7/2022 at 1:56 PM, Gundam-J25 said:

If you switched to NG+ before this update you have to beat them again.

Good to know they're unlocked straight away post-patch for future players tho.

I didn't play this game until Heroic Assault was already out. I beat all the villain cases in the first playthrough and saw the Showdown stuff in the Belfry, but when I started NG+, it wasn't unlocked "straight away". I ignored the Villain cases and didn't see them unlock until after fully completing the main game again, but then they were all available.

• 2 months later...
On 1/2/2023 at 8:52 AM, BadCoolRad said:

Can you join a random person if they already started a floor and it still counts or do the floors have to be done from the beginning each time?

It seems you have to completed all 30 floors on your account for the trophy to pop, not just doing floor 30 with someone elses session

• 8 months later...

I'm not normally one to complain about free content but this DLC fucking sucks.

The new showdowns are just the exact same fights against the same bosses from the story. After completing the game 1.5 times already my gear was high enough to take out the first one with ease (albeit significantly below the recommended level) and then you just get handed new gear after each fight to beat the next boss. What is the point?

Then once you're done with those you can head to the 30 floors, which are more like 3 floors recycled over and over again, and you just one hit kill 95% of the enemies as you are way overpowered. You don't even get new gear from it as all of the drops are lower than what you already have. And why does each level take so long? I can race through most of them in about 5-6 minutes (except the ones every 5 levels, they can take longer) but even that is a chore and puts you to sleep.

Just an update from my last post. The second DLC, The KELVIN Incident, is a whole lot better than the first.

I'm actually earning gear and mod upgrades so there is a point to what I'm doing. There are new mechanics to keep things interesting. There are new boss fights and not just the same ones again. The levels have more variety and there are different locations. A much more enjoyable experience than the first DLC. Floor 30 in the first DLC was a decent experience (still no gear/mod upgrades) but the first 29 were dreadful.

15 minutes ago, PeachyJacobs said:

Just an update from my last post. The second DLC, The KELVIN Incident, is a whole lot better than the first.

I'm actually earning gear and mod upgrades so there is a point to what I'm doing. There are new mechanics to keep things interesting. There are new boss fights and not just the same ones again. The levels have more variety and there are different locations. A much more enjoyable experience than the first DLC. Floor 30 in the first DLC was a decent experience (still no gear/mod upgrades) but the first 29 were dreadful.

So the dreaded 30 floors is just boring but not hard? I kept hearing they was nightmare fuel on difficulty level and needed full teams to survive 

45 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

So the dreaded 30 floors is just boring but not hard? I kept hearing they was nightmare fuel on difficulty level and needed full teams to survive 

You absolutely do not need a full team, I did everything solo including the last level. Failed once because they throw everything at once but after you see how it works, it's feasible but takes a while.

If you finish the 1st DLC b4, 2nd DLC should be piece of cake. The only grind for me is for that use the right element to defeat enemy.

2nd DLC I was jump in other people session on the 6th floor & we both finish without any big issue. Afterward I just clear the 1st - 5th floor solo & grind the element defeat enemy trophy. And it back to 100%, again. 🤣

2nd DLC not consider fun, just slightly better than the 1st.