jlwill16

All Skilled up trophy

6 posts in this topic

How do unlock the next tier to upgrade? I have skill points, but the skill is locked so I can’t spend them

4 minutes ago, jlwill16 said:

How do unlock the next tier to upgrade? I have skill points, but the skill is locked so I can’t spend them

You have to spend skilll points in other categories to unlock next tier as well. So a total of 4 in each tier. Like for example 3 in putting 1 in driver

Edited by MoneyShotxox

Search for online courses with "XP" in the title. There are a few that offer quick 18-hole courses where all you do is tap in a quick putt to end each hole. Set the difficulty to legendary and you'll earn ~635 XP per course, each course can be done in as little as 1.5 mins if you're fast on your button presses and putt swings. It's monotonous but trivial to get up to level 25 in this way. I'd recommend saving it for after you complete your other trophies since you'll level up from those actions anyway. You really don't need skills to win on beginner level.

Looks like you can still earn xp and fittings on custom courses. I searched 'xp' and it brought up 5 courses. 1 of them has the handicap symbol on it. Playing this course is still giving me xp and rewards after each round. 

My skill points get reset after every round I play is that supposed to happen or is it a glitch. I had the driver skill to to the 4th tier played a round went to apply my points and it was reset back to the 1st tier