[Video] Dragon Ball: The Breakers - Trophy Guides

Ben-Gun

I got almost all misc trophies in Dragon Ball The Breakers. It´s pretty simple with only a few annoying trophies. The hardest is downing 2 survivors when destroying a zone and defeat the raider with Ultimate Dragon Change. I post videos as fast as I can, first on YT, and then I link then here and in other threads for other new games.

Would rate this games trophy difficulty: 5-6/10. 

The longest grind is waiting to get into 50 matches as a Raider.

This video shows you how to achieve Ultimate Dragon Change and channel your inner Z-warrior! Even though you achieve more power, it can be tricky to take down the raider. This will help you earn the trophy:

You're Going Down!

Defeat a raider with an attack during an Ultimate Dragon Change.

I Will Rid This Place of Every One of You!

Destroy the time machine. [Silver]

-Invaluable Friends

Successfully start up the super time machine with all survivors having survived. [Silver]

Hey, That Was Pretty Cool!

Land a vanish move against an opponent using a Super Attack.

-We'll Survive If We Work Together! - Complete the prologue.

-Time for a Makeover! - Change your costume.

-First-Time Customer - Buy something in the shop.

-Lend Me Your Strength! - Obtain a transphere from a Spirit Siphon.

-My First Skill - Use an active skill as a survivor.

-Heya! - Send an emote.

-Check This Out! - Send a signal to an ally letting them know where an item is.

-Y-You Got It! - Respond to an ally's signal.

-This Is for You! - Send a stamp.

-OMG! He Said the Thing! - Use a line as a raider.

Thanks a Bunch!

Rescue five civilians in one match.

Killed all Earthlings!

Finish off all survivors and win the game.

Wanna Run Away? Now's Your Chance!

Attack a raider whose lvl is higher than your DC lvl while they are destroying the startup system.

What Are You Buyin'?

Make a purchase at a vending machine six times in one match.

Here's a Senzu Bean!

Revive three downed allies in one match. [Bronze]

Come Forth, Shenron!

Have Shenron grant your wish. - This is easiest as the raider. But you get it anyways for defeating the raider with ultimate DC.

-Am I a Genius or What?

Find two super time machine power keys in one match.

-Puttin' in the Work

Place two super time machine power keys in one match.

You Mad?

Destroy the super time machine startup system.

Edited by Ben-Gun
  • Like 4

Has anyone tried seeing if these trophies are boostable? I just cannot get the trophies You're Going Down! (almost got it literally 9 times now but someone else always swoops the last hit) or Did You Think I'd Let You Get Away? (I rarely even hit one player with it, the escape time is so massive AND there is a perk to get teleported out of it, it seems like almost everyone has that perk)

That and a little more raider grinding and I'd be done.

On 16.10.2022 at 9:22 PM, The_Gator_Hator said:

Has anyone tried seeing if these trophies are boostable? I just cannot get the trophies You're Going Down! (almost got it literally 9 times now but someone else always swoops the last hit) or Did You Think I'd Let You Get Away? (I rarely even hit one player with it, the escape time is so massive AND there is a perk to get teleported out of it, it seems like almost everyone has that perk)

Here you go ? Found out by accident that you can cheese it. Also struggled with that trophy ?

Edited by Ben-Gun

On 16.10.2022 at 9:22 PM, The_Gator_Hator said:

And here´s for defeating the raider with Ultimate DC. You have to team up with the other survivors to keep the Raider pinned.

Edited by Ben-Gun

I don’t know how to do this 2 trophies :

1) Hey, That Was Pretty Cool

I have seen your video, tried to stay near the enemy, but nothing. I need help, can I do this trophy as a survivor or just like Raider ?

Did you just press “O” near the enemy ? Any advice ?

2) ultra super miracolus punch

i tried to attack the enemy with bazooka, with gloves of Vegeta, with Kaioken attack, nothing. How can I obtain this trophy?

1 hour ago, SALVATORE002 said:

I don’t know how to do this 2 trophies :

1) Hey, That Was Pretty Cool

I have seen your video, tried to stay near the enemy, but nothing. I need help, can I do this trophy as a survivor or just like Raider ?

Did you just press “O” near the enemy ? Any advice ?

2) ultra super miracolus punch

i tried to attack the enemy with bazooka, with gloves of Vegeta, with Kaioken attack, nothing. How can I obtain this trophy?

I think 2 is glitched. I did the same thing and had attacked Raiders with the bazooka and even went up and punched them and the trophy didn't pop. Then during one session when Buu absorbed us, the trophy suddenly popped. I don't know if it's because the absorption happened while he was destroying the time machine or what, but what I thought would pop the trophy didn't and then it suddenly happened. 

1. This is really temperamental, just keep trying. Press circle as a super is fired, I did it when I was the raider but it was about the 10th time I thought I’d done it. Just keep going.

2. has to be a punch, weapons don’t count for sure. If it doesn’t work, it might be they stopped the animation a split second before you landed the punch.

22 hours ago, WreytheNB said:

Anyone have any good tips or whatever for "Did you think I'd let you get away?" trophy? It's the only one that is stumping me.

Either play with two friends and get them to congregate where you need 'em, or go for areas that have the power key found but not set. Ideally wait a bit to get them to start the key phase to make sure they're in it. Other than that it's a lot of luck sadly.

• Like 1