This shit needs to stop

Akadehmix

Wait what? I thought we already had Dog, wasn't dog the first game in this series?

Well, I guess this dev found a way of releasing more than 2 stacks.

For all those concerned, best start stroking your wallets cos you're stroking all those animals some more!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Wait what? I thought we already had Dog, wasn't dog the first game in this series?

Well, I guess this dev found a way of releasing more than 2 stacks.

For all those concerned, best start stroking your wallets cos you're stroking all those animals some more!

I have no clue. I don't play this garbage. Seems like that's all that's released on the store these days cause these cucks keep buying it.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, KAIZER_SHARKY said:

In my opinion these games and the people who play them for the trophies have nothing to do with trophy hunters. 
A trophy hunter works out the trophies in normal / hard games and can then be proud of them but through games where you get all
trophies within 10 or even just 1 minute and then repeat 4-5 times through the different "versions" none of that is given.
I think there should also be lists where such games are excluded because they distort the results. 

But as I said thats just my opinion 1f604.png

100%

• Like 4

Just now, LukeTheGooner said:

these pointless threads won't make them stop, only when people stop buying them then they will stop but that isn't going to happen

if sony didn't accept them having trophies in the first place then people wouldn't buy them

I'm honestly not even sure why sony is allowing them to be in the store. I guess money. It looks so gross.

Edited by Akadehmix
  • Like 4

I am guilty of playing a bunch of these games and will continue to do so. I have gotten addicted to getting trophies and leveling up my account even though I know it takes zero skill to plat these games. I understand that people hate seeing these games flood the PS store but if you don't like it then just don't buy them its that simple. just play what you enjoy and let others play what they want to. people are always complaining on this site about all kinds of things like games having too much content and DLC's lmao. threads like these aren't going to stop anything you're just beating a dead horse.

The 'Stroke the...' games are literally making fun of trophy hunters as they take their money (just read the game descriptions, they're basically just suggesting that you're wanking yourself), which is kind of brilliant on their part. In any case, I stopped buying these and similar trophy spam games a while ago now (wish I stopped sooner tbh), which is the only thing I can really do about it. If enough people stopped buying them they would stop making them but unfortunately lots of people are still eating these things up. 

• Like 2

I dont really care about these games. The weirdos that play them are in a category of there own and arent trophy hunters. I just wish Sony would do something about what they are doing to the PS store and putting the best selling as a default is not it. Either they need to lump these into a catalog of there own or strip games under a certain time to complete of a platinum and that will put an end to it. 

Edited by CB7Tuner91
  • Like 3

These topics are becoming more repetitive than these games, it gets nowhere, adds nothing, turns into a fiery turd war and eventually gets locked, just don't buy this shit and let other do whatever they want with their money, in this site  you get what you see and it's not gonna change, I just use for what it is and that's fine, if people focused on their own stuff instead of bitching endlessly over trivial stuff the backlog would be gone.

Edited by Sunnyburrito
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Sunnyburrito said:

These topics are becoming more repetitive than these games, it gets nowhere, adds nothing, turns into a fiery turd war and eventually gets locked, just don't buy this shit and let other do whatever they want with their money, in this site  you get what you see and it's not gonna change, I just use for what it is and that's fine, if people focused on their own stuff instead of bitching endlessly over trivial stuff the backlog would be gone.

This 100%

6 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

The people complaining about these topics being created is becoming more repetitive than these threads created.

If I'm being told to ignore the games, can't you be told to ignore the threads?

And can't you be told to ignore said people then? This whole circus just goes on repeat.

• Like 3