The Completionist Trophy - Dandara

InfamousRanger12

This is vague, so apologies (it's been a while since I played), but IIRC in the Artists Village, there is a projector in a room that lets you see various completion stats, and I think once you activate it, those stats can be viewed from the pause menu?

I can't recall which stats are tracked, or if chests are one of them, but I think it tracks map completion, which could be a bit of a help.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

This is vague, so apologies (it's been a while since I played), but IIRC in the Artists Village, there is a projector in a room that lets you see various completion stats, and I think once you activate it, those stats can be viewed from the pause menu?

I can't recall which stats are tracked, or if chests are one of them, but I think it tracks map completion, which could be a bit of a help.

Oh awesome. I haven't gotten very far in the game yet, so I haven't seen that area yet. Hopefully it does show chest completion. Fun game but a lot of the rooms look the same, so I think a guide would make it very annoying. 

Thanks for the reply mate

• Like 1