Goofy’s Investor popping early?

antikewl

I’ve noticed that more people have the Goofy’s Investor trophy than Valley’s Helper. Is this unlocking early for some people? I’m playing on PS5 and have one biome/stall left to unlock and it hasn’t popped yet for me. I’ve also upgraded all of the stalls that I have.

3 hours ago, antikewl said:

I’ve noticed that more people have the Goofy’s Investor trophy than Valley’s Helper. Is this unlocking early for some people? I’m playing on PS5 and have one biome/stall left to unlock and it hasn’t popped yet for me. I’ve also upgraded all of the stalls that I have.

If I can remember, it popped for me just before I opened up The Frosted Heights which does have a stall. So yeah I technically didn't need the goofy stall in that biome to count as it had popped earlier. Maybe the trophy got fixed in one of the patches, keep us updated if It unlocks from the last biome :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, antikewl said:

It popped early for me as well. I didn't have The Forgotten Lands. Also my friend didn't have Forgotten or Frosted. Instead the trophy popped when opening Kristoff's Stall.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Banxiee said:

Wall-E's garden and Moana's boat seem to count towards the in game tracker for Goofy's Investor

I can confirm this now, I think. I had 6 of Goofy’s stalls and unlocked Moana’s boat and got the trophy. So, I assume it’s tracking “stalls” and Moana’s Boat, Wall-E’s garden and Kristoff’s stall also count as stalls. Thanks folks!

Edited by antikewl
  • Like 1