Bugged Trophies?

Alvexas

I've been avoiding games from croteam on PS because there's almost always a bugged trophy that makes it unattainable that has about a 50/50 chance of getting fixed or at least half fixed like circle of death only being fixed for EU. Guess my question is does this game fall under that curse too or no?

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

At the moment, Massacre Party has no earners but that could just be because it's a hard trophy.

Its because the 2x multiplier setting was removed from the console versions

i asked one of the developers from timelock studios in the Croteam discord and they said they are working on implementing it in the next patch

Edited by FrostWolf-5
  • Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Does coop actually play well online (lag wise)? I thinking about getting a refund on this game because the frame rate drops seems to be far worse than SS4 according to what people are saying. Plus online coop with a 2x enemy multiplier sounds like a potential nightware to me.

• 3 months later...
On 3/2/2023 at 9:03 PM, exit3_sk said:

I’m goin to guess this still hasn’t Been patched/fixed as there are still 0.00% earners of the Co-op trophy and the Platinum.  Really shitty as it’s Been on sale a lot recently and would love to pick it up.

Correct

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
9 hours ago, akdkiller said:

I will not buy this game until they fix it or ill play it on game pass meanwhile.

Don't get your hopes up, they dropped the trilogy collection like a hot brick after the second patch so the Plat is still unobtainable to this day if you have the US version :(. SM also appears to have been abandoned so I wouldn't put any amount of money on it ever being fixed.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I contacted Devolver Digital, Croteam and Timelock Studio with a question about the unattainable Massacre Party trophy in Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem on PS5. 

Devolver Digital and Timelock Studio ignored my emails and never responded. But Croteam responded to me, here is their response:

Hey Asim, Thank you for reaching out. Sadly updating for consoles is a completely different beast compared to updating the game on Steam as we did for this achievement. All our effort has gone into our work on The Talos Principle 2, and we haven't been able to patch this Siberian Mayhem issue. Once we get the greenlight to do so and the workload has become less, we hope to be able to patch it.

Cheers!

The Talos Principle 2 was released a month ago, which means there is a chance that Croteam is already working on fixing this issue. But don't set your expectations too high to avoid disappointment, just in case. Now all we can do is wait, keep waiting.

• Like 2