"A Novel Pastime" - Books Question

So for the trophy it looks like i have missed Crossbell Times - Issue 5 during the last day of the festival in Chapter 3 i am on my first playthough at the moment. I have all the Backdoor Ally books, my question is if i trade all the Backdoor Ally books to Imela in the Back Ally to get the Z-ore i need to make the ultimate weapon can i recollect all the books again in a New Game+ playthough on Nightmare for the trophy "A Novel Pastime" ?

Or do i need to hold onto them and not trade them now and collect the last issue of Crossbell Times i need get the trophy then trade them in the second playthough? 
Any help would be great. 

18 minutes ago, Solercide said:

So for the trophy it looks like i have missed Crossbell Times - Issue 5 during the last day of the festival in Chapter 3 i am on my first playthough at the moment. I have all the Backdoor Ally books, my question is if i trade all the Backdoor Ally books to Imela in the Back Ally to get the Z-ore i need to make the ultimate weapon can i recollect all the books again in a New Game+ playthough on Nightmare for the trophy "A Novel Pastime" ?

Or do i need to hold onto them and not trade them now and collect the last issue of Crossbell Times i need get the trophy then trade them in the second playthough? 
Any help would be great. 

Yes the Back Alley books can be recollected again in NG+ cos that's what I did lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Varkovsky said:

Yes the Back Alley books can be recollected again in NG+ cos that's what I did lol.

So only Back Alley booked can be recollected again? Not the Crossbell Times Issues? 

1 hour ago, DesmaBR said:

Need to be holding all of them. You can buy an option to transfer your Books to NG+ for that.

Ah okay so once I clear the game once I can transfer both sets of books over? 

58 minutes ago, Solercide said:

So only Back Alley booked can be recollected again? Not the Crossbell Times Issues? 

Ah okay so once I clear the game once I can transfer both sets of books over? 

Oops, my bad. Only back alley can be transferred

• Like 1