Minecraft Dungeons New trophy pack

Promater24

I'll reserve my judgement for whatever BP tier is required to get these trophies. Hopefully the glitch for reloading a save before the last tower boss still works, it'll be basically free in that case.

Depends on how easy it is to kill 100 tower guards, although apparently they aren't a new mob variant according to the wiki.

25 minutes ago, Teh_Zombz said:

when do you unlock the desert rabbit and horse emote? i'll start on this today if it's a late season reward but if it's quick i'll wait

EDIT: Desert Rabbit is level 13 and Horse ride emote is level 20

That's not too bad then.

If anyone knows if either the Tower glitch to take your own gear in or the exploit to get fast battle pass XP still work, let me know please so I can start planning a guide.

1 hour ago, Bya-Kuchiki said:

And done with Season 3.

Thank feck that that one was a quick and easy one.

nice congratulations. For the 100 tower guards trophy, I read in TrueAchievements that the current tower only have 4 guards on level 25. So can we farm them by leaving and backing up our save after floor 24. Continuing killing the 4, leaving, continuing etc. is this the method you used. Thanks 

Edited by ZEE11W

2 hours ago, Bya-Kuchiki said:

Yeah.

Up to 24.

Killed 12 Tower Guards. 4x3 by leaving the tower.

And then restoring my character lvl save. Not the other one that has the played time in the statistic and rinse and repeat

so are they on floor 24. As I save on after floor 23. Or on floor 25 I save on floor 24. Not sure which floor they are on. A bit confused here. Thanks 

59 minutes ago, kilodawe said:

Restoring means?

it means. After you clear level 24, teleport back to camp. Upload your character save. Start the game, go to floor 25 kill all tower guards. Just before the time runs out if you accidentally killed everyone. Options and go back to camp, you will lose one life. Enter the tower do same thing. Exit, enter … On life 0 after you have killed all tower guards. Exit to main menu, close application.  Download your character save only not the settings save. Rinse and repeat until trophy pops. Ideally you have 4 tries. 3 lives left, 2, 1, 0. So that 16 each time. Which is basically same method for leveling up seasons quickly. Which is after defeating the boss on floor 30, teleport back to camp. Upload your character save. Go back to tower finish it to get xp load your save. Repeat until you have reached the level you want. 

keep in mind that the guards can be on a different floor if the tower have changed since season 3 started. 

Hope it helps. Good luck. 

Edited by ZEE11W
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ZEE11W said:

it means. After you clear level 24, teleport back to camp. Upload your character save. Start the game, go to floor 25 kill all tower guards. Just before the time runs out if you accidentally killed everyone. Options and go back to camp, you will lose one life. Enter the tower do same thing. Exit, enter … On life 0 after you have killed all tower guards. Exit to main menu, close application.  Download your character save only not the settings save. Rinse and repeat until trophy pops. Ideally you have 4 tries. 3 lives left, 2, 1, 0. So that 16 each time. Which is basically same method for leveling up seasons quickly. Which is after defeating the boss on floor 30, teleport back to camp. Upload your character save. Go back to tower finish it to get xp load your save. Repeat until you have reached the level you want. 

keep in mind that the guards can be on a different floor if the tower have changed since season 3 started. 

Hope it helps. Good luck. 

thanks a lot!