Minecraft Dungeons New trophy pack

Promater24

18 hours ago, Maarvinel said:

It looks like with the new version of tower there are no tower guards.... Great

Yeah it's only got 22 floors I think, it's a strange one. Like you say no tower guards either, got to wait for the next rotation. 

5 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

how? I’m talking about people who have earned the trophy since the previous tower expired. Is there a way to replay old towers?

Oh, I see. Does after tower expired can you still progress on the old tower? Or you force to get kicked out and receive reward?  

Maybe they can still continue on the old tower if so then they can use backup save.  

Tower guard is exclusive to the tower, I don’t think they spawn else where. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 20-10-2022 at 1:21 AM, ZEE11W said:

nice congratulations. For the 100 tower guards trophy, I read in TrueAchievements that the current tower only have 4 guards on level 25. So can we farm them by leaving and backing up our save after floor 24. Continuing killing the 4, leaving, continuing etc. is this the method you used. Thanks 

Hmm, on trueachievements they also say that the following method works.

Killing the tower guards on a floor, open inventory so it saves the game, and then restarting the game.

Causing you to restart the floor that you were just on, but with your progress still saved.

Not sure if it works on the PS4 as well, but I can't imagine why it wouldn't if it works on the Xbox.

Trying it right now, and will let everyone know IF it works. (Will take a while because there are not a lot of tower guards this week.)

32 minutes ago, Tominator8490 said:

@JusttJD my buddy tried this and it doesnt seem to work. He did well over 100. What level are the tower guards on this week? 

Yeah, it doesn't seem to work.

There is one guard on the following floors.

Floor 18
Floor 21
Floor 27

So, I would wait till there is a floor with at least two of them, at least that is what I'm going to do.

On 12/13/2022 at 4:06 PM, Tominator8490 said:

@JusttJD my buddy tried this and it doesnt seem to work. He did well over 100. What level are the tower guards on this week? 

That's how my cousin and I got the trophy.  Get to a floor that has tower guards.  Kill the guards, open inventory to trigger a save(you can see it in the bottom right corner), then close the game.  When you start the game back up and go back in the tower it will put you back on the same floor, but you have to fight the enemies again.  Repeat.

We did it on a floor that had 2 guards.  Just watched some Youtube/Netflix/whatever while grinding it out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...