Shooting range upgrade kit never spawned for me, probably locking me out of gun nut. Help me.

Has anyone encountered this? I'm missing five upgrade kits. The four of them will be from districts, as shown on the war map. The fifth is supposed to be the one to the right of the door when entering shooting range(already have the ones from obstacles course and kill house) but that one has never spawned for me. At this point I'm at the end of the game, searching for fergus arm. Has this happened to anyone else? or can anyone suggest a fix?

15 minutes ago, HusKy said:

If it's not there my guess would be that you are missing a different upgrade kit.

I'm not. I'm missing that specific one. I wondered since starting the game why it isn't there, cause the guides make it seem like a simple pickup

1 hour ago, Hvalpen said:

I'm not. I'm missing that specific one. I wondered since starting the game why it isn't there, cause the guides make it seem like a simple pickup

I picked up this box probably 30 times and it was always there. I have never seen anyone mention this particular issue so you are either extremely unlucky or my first post is correct.

16 minutes ago, HusKy said:

I picked up this box probably 30 times and it was always there. I have never seen anyone mention this particular issue so you are either extremely unlucky or my first post is correct.

I'm as amazed as you are. But it hasn't been there since the start. I have done 16 upgrades. Haven't started uberkommando(meaning there is 3 missing there) i also missed one in story missions. Meaning i would be on 20 when picking that up. War board also shows those four missing. I picked up the one in the kill house a couple hours ago. I picked up the contraption obstacle course one but double checked today just to be sure. The freaking shooting range one is gone with the wind.

18 hours ago, Hvalpen said:

I'm as amazed as you are. But it hasn't been there since the start. I have done 16 upgrades. Haven't started uberkommando(meaning there is 3 missing there) i also missed one in story missions. Meaning i would be on 20 when picking that up. War board also shows those four missing. I picked up the one in the kill house a couple hours ago. I picked up the contraption obstacle course one but double checked today just to be sure. The freaking shooting range one is gone with the wind.

There are three kits on Eva's Hammer, and two of them is in the shooting range. one upgrade is well hidden in the shooting range area where you can start a challenge.

Edited by mataningo

1 hour ago, mataningo said:

There are three kits on Eva's Hammer, and two of them is in the shooting range. one upgrade is well hidden in the shooting range area where you can start a challenge.

Yes i know. I got the one in the kill house already. It's the one that's supposed to spawn right inside the door, next to the workbench, that's gone 

like @HusKy said, you have got to be extremely unlucky. Of the 895357324034 attempts I played for Mein Leben, it always spawned. All I can suggest is look up a weapon's upgrade location guide and revisit every single one of them. Perhaps you did pick it up but didn't realize and it's another upgrade you might had overlooked.

Good luck. I mean, doesn't take much to go over, especially if you replay the game on the easiest difficulty. It just sucks having to do it again when you could had done it previously.