Possible better xp earns for level 50

so I'm still grinding away slowly for level 50 now and again, however with the team deathwatch mode now added you get 1000xp per kill and 500xp for assist now im not sure if that counts towards level xp or not but I do think the level bar is increasing more with game's I play with about 10/13 kills.

Game's aren't too long either. If someone wants to comfirm this for sure but it does seem better at a glance 

With the decreased queue times with bot backfill from the latest patch, it may still be quicker and overall less effort to grind out deaths in Solos - I've been doing it via remote play while doing other things (studying and the likes), and managed to gain 5 levels in the past few hours with somewhat inconsistent play.

Less fun, but more cost efficient.

Yeah the patch lowered xp per kill anyway on teamdeath match lol so back to square one really. 

8 hours ago, SteveBarry_ said:

With the decreased queue times with bot backfill from the latest patch, it may still be quicker and overall less effort to grind out deaths in Solos - I've been doing it via remote play while doing other things (studying and the likes), and managed to gain 5 levels in the past few hours with somewhat inconsistent play.

Less fun, but more cost efficient.

• 8 months later...

So yesterday i did the Start & Quit method and it took me 2 hours to get from level 34 to 38 u need 8 - 10 matches for 1 level makes no fun. 

But the games was soo good at hte beginning sad that it died out.

very good cosmetics and classes.

so i need that plat, even if it takes 20 hours quiting the matches.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2023 at 3:39 AM, MaRo-1000 said:

So yesterday i did the Start & Quit method and it took me 2 hours to get from level 34 to 38 u need 8 - 10 matches for 1 level makes no fun. 

But the games was soo good at hte beginning sad that it died out.

very good cosmetics and classes.

so i need that plat, even if it takes 20 hours quiting the matches.

Can you elaborate? Start and quit? What is this, like, you literally quit out as soon as the match starts? And this gains you XP? Would it not be faster to try and farm kills and actually try to place high like top 3? I’m asking because this is literally my last trophy before I platinum the game and it’s become a lull because I level so slowly.. even when I am trying.. my good matches - with high kills and great placement - these games see the best net gains - but they are few and far between as I’ve just generally kinda lost interest with this since naraka has come out. It’s not a bad game per se but it probably would be a lot more fun to run with a friend or two.. none of my friends or family members like this game and they tease me for liking it but I think this game is pretty good and pretty fun.. I like it’s ideas but this grind to 50 for plat is pure torture 

On 7.8.2023 at 4:35 PM, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

Can you elaborate? Start and quit? What is this, like, you literally quit out as soon as the match starts? And this gains you XP? Would it not be faster to try and farm kills and actually try to place high like top 3? I’m asking because this is literally my last trophy before I platinum the game and it’s become a lull because I level so slowly.. even when I am trying.. my good matches - with high kills and great placement - these games see the best net gains - but they are few and far between as I’ve just generally kinda lost interest with this since naraka has come out. It’s not a bad game per se but it probably would be a lot more fun to run with a friend or two.. none of my friends or family members like this game and they tease me for liking it but I think this game is pretty good and pretty fun.. I like it’s ideas but this grind to 50 for plat is pure torture 

u search a solo match and right when the game starts where your vharakter spawns in after the 5 seks just quit and gain xp. 

• Like 1