Kill Your Completion is back with it's 19th Iteration

34 minuti fa, Psy-Tychist ha detto:

Leggi il post di apertura, tutte le tue domande trovano risposta in esso.

Ac Syndicate, Ac Unity, The dark pictures Anthology: Man of medan, Spongebob squarepants: Battle for bikini bottom: Rehydrated, Thymesia.

Edited by Barry_Allen97
  • Like 2

I'll join.

It's been a while since I did one of these (KYC #10 was my last, and I also did #3, #4, #7, and #8 according to my old spreadsheets).  But my completion percentage is at or near an all-time high right now as is my unstarted backlog.  So... it's probably time to take the plunge again!

I'll be back later with the list of games.  I know I want to do 10 this time, I just don't know which 10 yet, lol.

• Like 1

I would like to join in, please. I joined in Kyc 18 but couldn't really participate due to some life issues back then, sorry about that.

Anyway, here is my list, going for the usual 10/3:

1 - Dragon Ball Z - Battle Of Z
2 - GTA Vice City Definitive Edition
3 - Resonance Of Fate
4 - My Friend Pedro
5 - Tales Of Xillia
6 - Death end re;Quest
7 - No Straight Roads
8 - Medievil
9 - Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi
10 - Alice: Madness Returns

• Like 4

OK, here's my list.

1. Plutobi: The Dwarf Planet Tales
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2
  3. Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom
  4. Mars Horizon
  5. Kingdom Come: Deliverance
  6. VVVVVV
  7. Curious Expedition
  8. Green Hell
  9. Splasher
  10. Sunless Skies

Some long games, a couple tough platformers, and one game (Plutobi) that doesn't have any platinum achievers tracked on PSNP yet.  I guess I'll try to find out what the deal with that is.

It looks like I'll lose about 5% if I get just one bronze in each.  I'll try to do better than that, but yeah, there's no way I'm making much of a dent in some of these in just a few days.  Oh well, should be fun anyway.  Looking forward to seeing what everyone else is up to as well.

Currently at 96.52%, but it'll be a little higher when this starts.  I'll make a note of what it is on the 1st before I start.

• Like 4

Welcome ot first timers and welcome back to the previous participants.

First post is updated with the various lists so far.

I'll be going for 6 games this event.

My current tentative list:

• Twin Mirror
  • The Occupation
  • Darksiders III
  • Close to the Sun
  • Blair Witch
  • Shadow Warrior 3
  • Like 4

Just the wrong time for me to join in with this for the first time.. I'm currently gunning for 65% completion (going by TT's "only including DLC I own" matrix)..

Otherwise I'd have been up for it, I need to be playing some of these games in my backlog! ?

5 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

Can I count games from other accounts? My current account has no games backlogged as I don't buy games much on that account, but I bought a ton of games on my other accounts.

As long as the account is uploaded to this site, I don't see why not. You'd have to let us know which account it is though, so I can add the link to the first post.

Okay, if I do decide to participate(I need time to think about what to use), I'll put up the account names. (It's just that I have some games I want to use that I bought a long time ago but never finished, but they were bought digitally and I don't have the funds to buy them again on my current account, like Dragon Quest XI S, as they are pretty pricey.) (I do know that PSN always have random sales so if those games come up with something like 50% off, I might repurchase them.)

EDIT: Wait, they have THAT game on PS+ Extra for free so I can just download it for free without paying for it? :o

Edited by Taruta13

34 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

I'll be back for this event for the first time in a while! 

Games to be added later.

i only saw this thread thanks to this but why the heck not

i am assuming that we can play games we have played a  bit before but have earned no trophy earned right? stupid question but i wanna make sure. (checking for spelunky)

anyways here is my 5 (in no particular order):

spelunky

rugby 22
steep (need to check something about it (may be affected by it's age rating thing on the system being higher then it's pegi rating) but it should be fine)

aeternoblade 2

the crew

so 30 divied by 5 = 6 

so 6 days for each game

6 divied by 3 = 2

um, what i mean to say with the last equation is that is should spend at least 0.5 hours or 30 minutes per day roughly if i spend time equally

good luck to everyone else (especially me and @Psy-Tychist because we have thl near the end of the month i think)

Edited by serrated-banner9
typo
  • Like 4

Updated everyone's list.

5 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

No particular order as I am going to work out what the play when during the rest of the month.

• S01e35b.pngLEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (the impulse buy)
  • S84a5f1.png Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age (physical copy)
  • Sc1510a.pngNi No Kuni Remastered (the other physical copy)
  • S938c8c.pngWorld of Final Fantasy (included in PS+)
  • S7aa4c0.pngDragon Quest XI S: Definitive Edition (included in PS+)

Under what account will those be played, ir are those to be uploaded to the one you're using here?

2 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

i am assuming that we can play games we have played a  bit before but have earned no trophy earned right? stupid question but i wanna make sure. (checking for spelunky)

Yeah, that's fine.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

Oof yes I can trash my completion a month before the Attack on Completion event ends and see if I can get it back. I don't know if I can/want to do that, so I'll follow along for now and think on if I'll sign up or not. The interest is definitely there for me though, and I'd like to see this event continue. Hope enough people agree to see it come back.

4 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Under what account will those be played, ir are those to be uploaded to the one you're using here?

Oh, this account. I bought Skywalker Saga on this account and deleted Dragon Quest XI S and World of Final Fantasy from the old accounts and reuploaded to the current account since I had PS+ Premium and they were free on that service. The other games are physical copies so I will have to use discs for them but since I have to switch games every so often, that's not an issue. ^_^

I was going to swap out a game but realized that the game I would swap into was on one of my older accounts and I don't want to be inconsistent. :|

EDIT: The game I was talking about was on PS Plus Premium so I can download it on my account for free! Therefore, I'm swapping that game in for World of Final Fantasy since I decided to download WoFF to my Vita and use it as my morning walk entertainment. So the list is now this:

• LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
  • Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
  • Ni No Kuni Remastered
  • Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance (swapped in for World of Final Fantasy)
  • Dragon Quest XI S: Definitive Edition

And all of these are on my current account. (I was thinking about Dark Cloud 2, but that's on one of my older accounts. I could see if I could afford it, though. If so, I could add that to the list and then shorten the days down to 5 days per game.)

I hope that's okay.

Edited by Taruta13