Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

Am i able to adjust this so certain games appear and some don't (0% games)

You can purposely hide games if you want to, if you do hide games then your profile will have an "H" on it, and your level will lower here on PSN Profiles in response to the amount of trophies you've hidden. However, I don't think all of that happens if you only hide your 0% games.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 3

You can purposely hide games if you want to, if you do hide games then your profile will have an "H" on it, and your level will lower here on PSN Profiles in response to the amount of trophies you've hidden. However, I don't think all of that happens if you only hide your 0% games.

Confirmed - you only get the 'blue h of shame' if you hide games that have trophies earnt in them, so 0% games can be hidden as you like

Also great post Mango, explains everything throughly and clearly !

Edited by Memnoch
  • Like 1

That should do the job!  B)  Thanks BlindMango!

No wonder my trophies aren't showing up via PSNP.

Probably when I played with the 'Privacy Setting' last night before I went to bed.

Done it over the PS4. (S2pid me, still in awe on how comfortable the DS4 over DS3)  :lol: 

I can only do so and get it fixed after work!

But hats off to you,Sir, for a very detailed one you got there! KUDOS!

Cheers! #goodvibes  :highfive: 

• Like 2

HI there I'm new on this website and hope you guys can help me, because this is the only topic that might be related to my problem I'm having.

Now what my problem is that I'm on 98% with my COD Ghost trophies and just completed Veteran trophy for every level in the game, now one hidden trophy is missing which I know what it is, in Extinction mode I have to escape  for the first time but you see I already done that trophy and got it but now its hidden again and I escaped multiple times a few days ago and haven't gotten the trophy at all, does anyone know how to fix this because I really want to get the platinum for the game since I'm so close to getting it, if I have to redo all of the trophies then I know but wont be to happy lol

Thanks

HI there I'm new on this website and hope you guys can help me, because this is the only topic that might be related to my problem I'm having.

Now what my problem is that I'm on 98% with my COD Ghost trophies and just completed Veteran trophy for every level in the game, now one hidden trophy is missing which I know what it is, in Extinction mode I have to escape  for the first time but you see I already done that trophy and got it but now its hidden again and I escaped multiple times a few days ago and haven't gotten the trophy at all, does anyone know how to fix this because I really want to get the platinum for the game since I'm so close to getting it, if I have to redo all of the trophies then I know but wont be to happy lol

Thanks

This is the wrong part to ask this kind of question - it pertains to trophies being hidden from the server, and not 'hidden trophies in a list' - your psn also doesn't seem to exist ?

Here would be the best place to ask :

PS3 : https://psnprofiles.com/forums/forum/2150-call-of-duty-ghosts/

ps4 : https://psnprofiles.com/forums/forum/2160-call-of-duty-ghosts/

• 1 month later...

I can't earn another trophy in a game that appears to be hidden since i have completed it 100%. Is there any other way to un-hide the trophies for this game?

Thanks

You don't need to earn trophy in that game - you need to earn any trophy in any game. You need to increase trophy count, so PSNP will see that something on your account have changed and won't skip it when resyncing.
  • Like 3

You don't need to earn trophy in that game - you need to earn any trophy in any game. You need to increase trophy count, so PSNP will see that something on your account have changed and won't skip it when resyncing.

Ah my bad. Thanks for helping out.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I know, but I meant whether such would be theoretically possible at all (without knowing the user's history or being the user)?

My guess is because they wouldn't have actually hidden any trophies, just games with 0%, and it therefore wouldn't affect their leaderboard placing meant it wasn't implemented. I don't know if theoretically it could, but it would then say "this user has hidden 0 trophies" which seems pointless.

Edited by Stevieboy

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm hoping somebody can help i'm having difficulty with profile not showing any trophies at all. It was fine earlier today but when i logged in just now it says its a private profile and i've got the blue H for hidden trophies. I've checked on my ps4, ps3 and vita and my privacy settings are set to anyone.

any ideas?

Hi,

I'm hoping somebody can help i'm having difficulty with profile not showing any trophies at all. It was fine earlier today but when i logged in just now it says its a private profile and i've got the blue H for hidden trophies. I've checked on my ps4, ps3 and vita and my privacy settings are set to anyone.

any ideas?

Hey, it looks like your profile is fixed now? Sometimes there are rare cases when if you update while PSN is down or under maintenance that it screws with your trophy privacy and gets fixed after updating the next time  :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

well im getting zero trophies and this is a new account and the us.playsation website is doing the same thing

Okay, read the first post of this thread in its entirety and you'll be able to fix that, you need to read what's in the red text for the console of your choosing since none of your trophies are showing up (If you're using a PS4 then follow all steps in order for that console). Then sync your trophies on PSN and then come back to this website and update your profile.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

I have a problem I synkd my trophys todey and some games randomly hide their trophys now (345 hidden trophys). I cheked from PS4 privacy settings all are fine and in sony website. It has to be a psnprofiles problem. Can somebody help me

I have a problem I synkd my trophys todey and some games randomly hide their trophys now (345 hidden trophys). I cheked from PS4 privacy settings all are fine and in sony website. It has to be a psnprofiles problem. Can somebody help me

If the PS4 privacy settings and the PlayStation website show all of your trophies correctly, then you need to earn another trophy and sync again. Sometimes when PSN goes through maintenance or similar scenarios and people update their profiles on this website during that time, their trophies randomly hide. A few other people have had that problem today too it seems, so just earn another trophy on any console on any game and then sync the trophy to PSN, then update your profile here.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

My profile says that I have over 2,600 trophies hidden and I don't know why or how, I checked my PS3 and nothing should be hidden, any idea what I can do?

Just had this happen to me as well, had 2800+ hidden. I don't know why or how, but everything after April 2012 was cut off. I am guessing maybe it was a loading issue and they didnt load fast enough to recognize?... no idea.

Anyway, I did what was described (went into PS3 trophies, went to a random game, toggled privacy to on, then back to off) then synced my trophies... nothing happened.

Waited a day to see if maybe itd fix itself, no dice.

Today I jumped on and got an easy trophy. Let it sync tyhen sit for a couple minutes, then let PSNProfiles update and again, sit for a minute or so. Went to my profile and all was back to normal. 

• Like 1