Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

Basically my Tekken Revolution platinum isn't appearing and i thought it's because this website hasn't updated it properly, but then i checked with another site and they say that Embarrassment of Riches is now a hidden trophy? Once you get 10,000 gift points, the game rewards you with 100,000 gift points so i definitely have enough gift points to obtain this trophy, so can tell someone tell me what happened?

Edited by KashSenpai

I platinumed a game while it was hidden. After I realized this, I made it public and then updated my profile but it still doesn't show up. I even tried looking on the Playstation site and it doesn't show there as well. It is definitely an issue with the hide/unhide feature. I guess I will always have one less platinum from now on, unless there is a way to fix it.

To note, I have earned trophies since this issue occurred. It made no difference.

Edited by crsn891

I did check and still the same issue. I'll contact Sony i suppose. Thank you.

Thanks a lot for the comment :D

I did update my profile over there and it still shows the MGS platinum. I guess i'll have to contact Sony about it. Thanks for the help :).

Only you can see the MGS platinum that you have, nobody else that views your list outside of you on your signed in account can view it. Hopefully that makes sense, it's a very specific glitch. :P

• Like 1

I platinumed a game while it was hidden. After I realized this, I made it public and then updated my profile but it still doesn't show up. I even tried looking on the Playstation site and it doesn't show there as well. It is definitely an issue with the hide/unhide feature. I guess I will always have one less platinum from now on, unless there is a way to fix it.

To note, I have earned trophies since this issue occurred. It made no difference.

Same problem here.

I think this might be the problem, or very close to it. The only game I'm missing is one that I hid and later unhid. I don't even think I hid it for very long too. Overnight at the most.

Same here.  The only trophy I have that was mucked up is also the only game I had ever hidden.  I wonder if that has anything to do with it

Anyways i'm curious, it doesn't say i've got a 100% in one of my games and i thought this means i would obtain a platinum but on my trophy card it doesn't say that? I thought 100%=Platinum. 

No, certain games have a platinum trophy, other games don't. If you complete a game that doesn't have a platinum trophy (like Tekken Revolution) it will just show a 100% on your profile. When you complete a game that does have a platinum trophy, it will show a platinum icon near the completion percentage of that game on both this website and PSN. There are also some cases where DLC trophies are added to a game. You don't need these DLC trophies to obtain the platinum trophy but you do need these DLC trophies to get a 100% in that game. A platinum is obtained by completing the main game's trophies.

No, certain games have a platinum trophy, other games don't. If you complete a game that doesn't have a platinum trophy (like Tekken Revolution) it will just show a 100% on your profile. When you complete a game that does have a platinum trophy, it will show a platinum icon near the completion percentage of that game on both this website and PSN. There are also some cases where DLC trophies are added to a game. You don't need these DLC trophies to obtain the platinum trophy but you do need these DLC trophies to get a 100% in that game. A platinum is obtained by completing the main game's trophies.

And there is no additional mark to show that one obtained Plat + DLCs, It only shows the Plat icon.

Just an idea I thought of, but if this problem ends up never being fixed, would it be possible to add a feature that lets you add in trophies to your psnprofile account manually? (for example, if my FFX trophies are hidden, I would be able to go into my settings and add 0% FFX to my profile and continue to manually add the trophies that I've earned to keep it updated with the actual trophy list)

Just an idea I thought of, but if this problem ends up never being fixed, would it be possible to add a feature that lets you add in trophies to your psnprofile account manually? (for example, if my FFX trophies are hidden, I would be able to go into my settings and add 0% FFX to my profile and continue to manually add the trophies that I've earned to keep it updated with the actual trophy list)

Thaaaaaaaaat... would make people add trophies they don't own, don't you think? :D

• Like 1

That's a pretty bad idea in my opinion. That would make the leadboards and all the community events completely worthless since they could both easily be manipulated by people adding loads of trophies they didn't actually earn.

IMPORTANT (AUG 2016)PSN itself appears to be having issues when it comes to displaying random games on public profiles recently. This causes random games on your list to not be shown on your profile on this site or even on PSN itself when viewing your profile from another PSN account or through a public source like this website or PlayStation's website even though the game(s) are not hidden in your privacy settings. This is a problem on Sony's end and they will presumably fix it at some point in the future. Even though this is currently an issue, you'll still want to check your privacy settings just in case.

Does anyone know if Sony is aware of the problem?