Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

I'm having the exact same issue with DriveClub. I haven't once hidden the game in my privacy settings, however I did previously have the Bikes trophy list hidden because I wanted it to avoid showing up until I got around to actually playing the expansion. Anyway, I've tried multiple solutions in this thread. I've set all my trophies to private and proceeded to unhide them, earning new trophies between and syncing with the PSN server and PSNProfiles. And nothing. DriveClub still won't show on my PSNProfiles page or even to other players on PSN. Since my Bikes list was at 0%, I even tried deleting it, loading up DriveClub to make it reappear and earned some trophies in the Bikes expansion. Both DriveClub and Bikes still won't show up anywhere. Is there anything else to try but to contact PlayStation Support? It's driving me crazy...  -_-

Here I have my evidences of the "hidden trophies" bug. Take the screenshots you need. http://imgur.com/a/r7qLh They better fix it (if it needs) on every platform...

Any more people to help m1ckeythechamp to report the bug?

Tweet https://twitter.com/AskPlayStation with this and see how they reply. This shows the issue perfectly.

• Like 1

Very similar to my issue, which I posted about earlier in thread: I never had MGSV hidden, despite it randomly vanishing (not until trying ticking/unticking box once it disappeared, anyway), but I did hide MGSV: Ground Zeroes. It had been hidden from before I got MGSV and this issue only began when everyone else started having problems, around 9months after finishing MGSV. I cannot get Ground Zeroes or other hidden games to show, either... I notice a defenitive edition of MGSV including both together is coming out.

One or two other people mentioned MGSV + Driveclub, iirc.

For me for example it's mgs 5, dc and batman arkham knight

just for Information: I have the Problems with Watch Dogs (PS4), Brütal Legend (PS3) and James Bond Quantum of Solace (PS3). So i think the games doesn´t make a difference, it can happen with PS3 and PS4 games....

I still have no satisfying answer from Sony.....

:hmm: Well, you could always check on the PS3 games since it had mostly been impacting PS4 games so far. Maybe they got hidden by accident. Just a thought.

Still, it'd be nice if a cause was found. However, it seems more people don't have it than do.

Edited by ShadowStar83x

Tweet https://twitter.com/AskPlayStation with this and see how they reply. This shows the issue perfectly.

Well I have no Twitter. I don't like social networks. If anybody can tweet the evidences, he's welcome. Please tell me guys when somebody Tweets them and a link of the tweet so I can see.

Edited by Max654

After looking more closly at my profile its a lot worse than I thought - Sherlock Holmes The Devils Daughter, Dark Souls 3, Metal Gear Solid 5, Fallout 4, LEGO Hobbit and Far Cry 4 are all affected by this. Ive put another post in the link that we have been using to comment on  

Well... I tried posting there, but apparently they've got censorship going on, as for some reason my post won't show. (and no, I didn't use harsh language or insult anyone). I actually gave a summary of issues, and things that were tested in order to fix the issue, that didn't work. I also explained that it affects various games and different regions and that possibly the beta testing of the new firmware could be a cause as this problem popped up around the same time that got going. Maybe too much info for Sony to handle, oh well.