Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

Well... I tried posting there, but apparently they've got censorship going on, as for some reason my post won't show. (and no, I didn't use harsh language or insult anyone). I actually gave a summary of issues, and things that were tested in order to fix the issue, that didn't work. I also explained that it affects various games and different regions and that possibly the beta testing of the new firmware could be a cause as this problem popped up around the same time that got going. Maybe too much info for Sony to handle, oh well.

Definitely made me smile (especially when you were once in contact with Sony)

But after all the things I tried my guess is that they messed something up with the firmware 3.55 and few versions before. Cause like I said few posts before. For me it didn't change anything from 3.55 to the beta 4.00. Yes the menu and everything but also after hiding/unhiding there it hasn't fixed it.

Definitely made me smile (especially when you were once in contact with Sony)

But after all the things I tried my guess is that they messed something up with the firmware 3.55 and few versions before. Cause like I said few posts before. For me it didn't change anything from 3.55 to the beta 4.00. Yes the menu and everything but also after hiding/unhiding there it hasn't fixed it.

Personally I'm not using the Beta version. I meant that the Beta might be in conflict with the current firmware and thus messed something up. I know that I didn't have the issue back in July or prior to that, so I assume it may be the cause of it. I might just as well be wrong though, and the problem is not related to it. What I'm quite certain of though, is that it's a problem on Sony's end, not the developers, and not the consoles.

• Like 1

For myself I unfortunately can't say when it exactly happened. Because I hid this 3 games immediately in October 2015 after I tried them and figured out that this games aren't fun to me and now I gave Driveclub a chance again and got platinum. Then I wanted to unhide DC and make it visible again and it wasn't working anymore.

Edited by m1ckeythechamp

The singular game that is not visible for me once I undid it is one that I got the platinum trophy for while it was hidden. It seems like this is the case for several posters (but seemingly not all). Still makes me wonder if that is part of the problem.

I dont think it is connected with platinums. I dont have any platinum for the games that glitched for me. The problem has to do with unhide feature. I noticed that when i press confirm after unhiding it goes straight to my profile without delay. If i remember right in the past when i was pressing confirm there was a delay for 4-5 sec. Somehow now when i confirm it seems its not loading. This is what is broken probably.

The singular game that is not visible for me once I undid it is one that I got the platinum trophy for while it was hidden. It seems like this is the case for several posters (but seemingly not all). Still makes me wonder if that is part of the problem.

No for Batman And mgs 5 I have around 3 - 5%. I just tried to unhide them then after driveclub wasn't showing up. Even driveclub I tried to unhide before playing it on platinum because I was already sure about it that I get platinum.

After 1 week of waiting and hearing nothing from the support I mailed them again and also sent them the link like I said yesterday. They said that they are still working on it and that I should be please patient. So hopefully they are really looking into it.

this would be cool if its true, i have 299 trophys hiden now lol 

I haven't checked my entire trophy lists but as of now the Payday 2 CE trophy list isn't re-appearing on my PSNP list, I'm not sure why it's not appearing but it's been like a year since I hid that trophy list.

I already tried unchecking it and it has always been set to "Anyone".

I haven't checked my entire trophy lists but as of now the Payday 2 CE trophy list isn't re-appearing on my PSNP list, I'm not sure why it's not appearing but it's been like a year since I hid that trophy list.

I already tried unchecking it and it has always been set to "Anyone".

I checked your account on PSN and it looks like you're having the same issue on the PSN side that is affecting a number of people that's been talking about it right above recently, see the note at the top of the first page of this thread for more details. If you want to, you can drop a post in this thread on the PlayStation forums saying that you're experiencing the issue and Payday 2: Crimewave Edition is what's affected on your profile.

Edited by BlindMango

I'm so mad, they're not giving a crap.

Yeah. Well, take MS. If something messes up with their achievement system, they fix it as far as I know, but they don't really treat the achievements as an afterthought. Unlike Sony, they do recognize that part of their community. Hopefully the complaints will get their attention sooner rather than later.

Just as a note, it doesn't at all seem like it's a problem with the PS4 itself, so it wouldn't be resolved with a firmware update or primary consoles, etc... It appears as though it's an issue with the network code relating to your privacy settings on PSN. It started at exactly the same time around early August when Sony altered something with the trophy system and the entire error is definitely how PSN displays that information publicly through its servers.

• Like 3