Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

Yes, they wrote me today's morning. Sry couldn't look in here any earlier. Had a quite busy day today.

They said that they checked the issue, that they are aware of it now and that they are still working on it to fix it :/

Well I'm glad to see they are aware of the issue now, we'll see if they actually do something about it! :P

So i am not sure if it is the same problem but for some months i was hiding every game and wanted to unhided all together with all completed 100% but with 1 or 2 exceptions. But now most do not appear but remain hidden although they are not. Is it the same problemmentioned in this forum? I have to say that inanother website all trophies are visible but i prefer this one :P

After the update I checked under hidden games that Dust (the game that was auto hidden) had a tick next to it to show that it was hidden when before the update is wasn't, no indication that it's fixed cause will need to earn another trophy first (nothing on my list I can easily get till I download Dead Rising), but has anyone seen that with there games after the update that under hidden games that the games affected had a tick next to them again?

Edited by HornieDee88

After the update I checked under hidden games that Dust (the game that was auto hidden) had a tick next to it to show that it was hidden when before the update is wasn't, no indication that it that it's fixed cause will need to earn another trophy first (nothing on my list I can easily get till I download Dead Rising), but has anyone seen that with there games after the update that under hidden games that the games affected had a tick next to them again?

yes i have, so i poped a trophy and only 1 game game back :(

Did you unhide all the games that where auto hidden before earning a trophy?

Noticed under PS4 hidden games the order was all mixed up, dunno if that means anything, just harder to find a specific game now

Edited by HornieDee88

Did you try under profile/games or under your trophy list?

Noticed under PS4 hidden games the order was all mixed up, dunno if that means anything, just harder to find a specific game now

The order seems to be last play time regardless of whether a trophy was earned.

Edited by kuuhaku

So I updated fw 4.00 on my ps4. Then I go to change privacy settings. There is a new feature called ps4 hidden games or something. All my previously affected hidden games have check mark on it. I kinda happy for a while I thought unchecking them appear again. So I unchecked them. Then pop 1 trophy from INSIDE(this game was not hidden it was ok) synced trophy list. Nothing happened :( all my hidden games still there.

Sorry for my bad english

How did you appear 1 one again which game is it?

Just earned a few trophies after unticking Dust under hidden games and still isn't showing on public profiles :/

The order seems to be last play time regardless of whether a trophy was earned.

Mine are all over the place, they use to be last game played but now there doesn't seem to be any order amongst them :S This just the order of what is shown when selecting to hide games or not, not my actual trophy lists Edited by HornieDee88

i installed the update first ,found the checked trophys that were marked as hiden, unchecked them, poped the trophy and synced both ps4, ps3

So I updated fw 4.00 on my ps4. Then I go to change privacy settings. There is a new feature called ps4 hidden games or something. All my previously affected hidden games have check mark on it. I kinda happy for a while I thought unchecking them appear again. So I unchecked them. Then pop 1 trophy from INSIDE(this game was not hidden it was ok) synced trophy list. Nothing happened :( all my hidden games still there.

Sorry for my bad english

How did you appear 1 one again which game is it?

i didnt do anything special, the game was galak-z (ps4 game) ni ideia why only one game came back, but it could be a step in the right direction

I think it is because this game is maybe not so old like the other ones you played? I mean of course I can be also wrong but I still think that it has something to do with "older" games.

even after unhiding and hiding and making trophies inbetween it hasn't brought my trophies back :( and I tried this more than once.

Um hi .-. i realise that this is an old topic but nonetheless...

I tried the method by checking for hidden trophies and refreshing and that hasn't worked :/ 

On the PS3 it recognises i have achieved 100% of the trophies for skyrim 

However...

On the PS4 and pretty much everything else says i only have 96% of the trophies and requiring:

-Kill a Legendary Dragon

-All Perks as a Vampire

-All Perks as a Werewolf 

On the PS3 i have the trophies but when i check on PS4/PC it says i still need them and i find it rather frustrating as i don't want to go through all the trouble of getting them "again" and they not register again to other platforms. 

Any ideas? :/

Um hi .-. i realise that this is an old topic but nonetheless...

I tried the method by checking for hidden trophies and refreshing and that hasn't worked :/ 

On the PS3 it recognises i have achieved 100% of the trophies for skyrim 

However...

On the PS4 and pretty much everything else says i only have 96% of the trophies and requiring:

-Kill a Legendary Dragon

-All Perks as a Vampire

-All Perks as a Werewolf 

On the PS3 i have the trophies but when i check on PS4/PC it says i still need them and i find it rather frustrating as i don't want to go through all the trouble of getting them "again" and they not register again to other platforms. 

Any ideas? :/

When you viewed it on the ps3, was the trophy list in online mode or offline mode?