Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

Happened to me this morning, with message "aww sorry no trophies here"....I have read the post about fixing it so will try that when I get home.

Of course I didn`t change any settings on mine console for privacy or anything....Did notice though on one other site, after updating all my trophies, that I have one trophy which I am pretty sure I did not earned last night...or at least did not fulfill all necessary chores in the game to earn this trophy. Maybe that stir the sh*t up :/

Okay, to everyone who has been experiencing the widespread issues about randomly hidden trophies over the past few days, the site creator thinks he found the problem and it shouldn't occur anymore, get another trophy and sync it and then update your profile on this website, and then it should actually update correctly this time, lol

Edited by BlindMango

Okay, to everyone who has been experiencing the widespread issues about randomly hidden trophies over the past few days, the site creator thinks he found the problem and it shouldn't occur anymore, get another trophy and sync it and then update your profile on this website, and then it should actually update correctly this time, lol

not true, it's still happening, i synched trophies for finishing AC Liberation a little while ago and all of my existing trophies in here are suddenly hidden while they are all showing up properly on psntrophyleaders and yes i double checked all my relevant ps3 settings even though there was no way for them to change on their own

not true, it's still happening, i synched trophies for finishing AC Liberation a little while ago and all of my existing trophies in here are suddenly hidden while they are all showing up properly on psntrophyleaders and yes i double checked all my relevant ps3 settings even though there was no way for them to change on their own

They're showing now.

• Like 1

it happened to me a second time: more than 15k trophies hidden in a second. I'll try the method described again to unhide them in the web, again. Any idea how to permanent fix it?

A couple of servers are timing out with the connections, I'll see how it goes overnight.

• Like 3