Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

Do not forget to like the latest post from the staff to keep the pressure!

More so, replies. Pressure is the only way. Just keep reporting the issue as unfixed, as a problem, etc. Definitely don't stop until it's actually fixed and all is well.

You got to be kidding me, now ALL my trophies for all games for all platforms, PS3, PS4 and Vita are hidden, serious it? all I did was sync through the ps4 after playing on PS3, already being 3 months and nothing, and now worsened, already checked the privacies on all platforms, it's OK, already synchronized on all platforms and all, and before some stupid question, yes, I already re-created database, formatted etc. REALLY ???? 

I get error codes when I try to visualize my trophies

PS Vita: NP-894-9

PS3: 80022107

Ps4 - WS-37116-8

and i have 2 Ps3 and 2 ps vitas and i tested on all of them...

You got to be kidding me, now ALL my trophies for all games for all platforms, PS3, PS4 and Vita are hidden, serious it? all I did was sync through the ps4 after playing on PS3, already being 3 months and nothing, and now worsened, already checked the privacies on all platforms, it's OK, already synchronized on all platforms and all, and before some stupid question, yes, I already re-created database, formatted etc. REALLY ???? 

I get error codes when I try to visualize my trophies

PS Vita: NP-894-9

PS3: 80022107

Ps4 - WS-37116-8

and i have 2 Ps3 and 2 ps vitas and i tested on all of them...

That might just be some issue on PSN's end. Try again later. If nothing else, try earning another trophy and syncing again.

Edited by ShadowStar83x

I thought that, but won 6 trophies 2 in the vita, one on the ps3 and the rest on ps4 and nothing my friend tried to see my trophies and he gets the error, it happened just after I synchronized the ps4, remembering that I also It was already being affected by the bug of hidden trophies ...

i just dont want to earn 70 platinum again, i really upset

Edited by hidekichanlee

I thought that, but won 6 trophies 2 in the vita, one on the ps3 and the rest on ps4 and nothing my friend tried to see my trophies and he gets the error, it happened just after I synchronized the ps4, remembering that I also It was already being affected by the bug of hidden trophies ...

i just dont want to earn 70 platinum again, i really upset

Perhaps that's evidence of them working on a live fix? Sure hope so.

Perhaps that's evidence of them working on a live fix? Sure hope so.

I really hope so

because until this morning everything was okay, just with some buggy games ps4, only now are all, PS3, PS Vita and ps4, over 300 games all hidden :( synchronization I did this site is old, but if you use the https://www.playstation.com/en-us/my/public-trophies/and put my Id will see that ALL gone :(

Edited by hidekichanlee

because until this morning everything was okay, just with some buggy games ps4, only now are all, PS3, PS Vita and ps4, over 300 games all hidden :( synchronization I did this site is old, but if you use the https://www.playstation.com/en-us/my/public-trophies/and put my Id will see that ALL gone :(

The same is happening to me.

I wasn't affected by any of this until today, but I hid and unhid a game earlier and now that link can't find my information, trophy sites aren't updating anything, and other accounts attempting to view my trophies on PS4 will get the WS-37116-8 error.

I can view and sync my own trophies, though.

The same is happening to me.

I wasn't affected by any of this until today, but I hid and unhid a game earlier and now that link can't find my information, trophy sites aren't updating anything, and other accounts attempting to view my trophies on PS4 will get the WS-37116-8 error.

I can view and sync my own trophies, though.

That's odd. Edited by ShadowStar83x

Every now and then Sony changes... something with the trophy system (I still don't quite know what it is). But anyway, when Sony does that people can't update their profiles here until Sly fixes how the site interacts with the trophy system. That happened in early August exactly when the original issue cropped up and it happened again today... and now this issue that hidekichanlee is having is popping up on PSN.

I think Sony is trying to fix the original issue... But they seem to have broken something else while trying to fix it xD  :facepalm:

Edited by BlindMango

Every now and then Sony changes... something with the trophy system (I still don't quite know what it is). But anyway, when Sony does that people can't update their profiles here until Sly fixes how the site interacts with the trophy system. That happened in early August exactly when the original issue cropped up and it happened again today... and now this issue that hidekichanlee is having is popping up on PSN.

I think Sony is trying to fix the original issue... But they seem to have broken something else while trying to fix it xD  :facepalm:

At least are trying to fix, I'm just frustrated and upset, after all were 70 platinums, anyway, I noticed that the bug started when you use the function hide game on PS4, the "confirm" button does not it works when you select a game, after that, everthing gone...

Edited by hidekichanlee

The only thing I changed today is hide my gamelist (through my ps4), I have never touched the hide option for trophies.

Still bumped into this problem, now my profile wont update correctly on psn profiles, on leaders it says I have hidden trophies (tripple checked to be sure, nothing is marked hidden)

and when other people try to see my profile they indeed get this WS- 37116-8 error.

So just to be sure do not change any privacy settings at all

Damn this is messed up. 

Edited by Barriebar17

Im a noob forum wise bro, whats a PSA. :facepalm:?

So you guys know for sure sony is working on a fix and this is extra mess they created due to that?

or could I also stay bugged by this for the coming months?

It looks like you're being affected by this bug right now. Read the notes at the top of the first page of this forum thread for more information about everything leading up to now. Also yes, Sony stated they're working on a fix for the issue.

Also, PSA means Public Service Announcement, hopefully that catches you up on everything :P

• Like 2

Guys ur awesome for the quick replies and info, was getting frustrated like hell.

YEP Im hit by that exactly. Just to mention again: t I did NOT hide any trophy lists in setting causing this.

The only thing that could and probably has caused this for me is changing the setting for people being able to see my GAMELIST to private

Could be worth mentioning this in the first post.. 

So even with sony working on this, this could still take a while or end up unfixable?

Edited by Barriebar17

Guys ur awesome for the quick replies and info, was getting frustrated like hell.

YEP Im hit by that exactly. Just to mention again: t I did NOT hide any trophy lists in setting causing this.

The only thing that could and probably has caused this for me is changing the setting for people being able to see my GAMELIST to private

Could be worth mentioning this in the first post.. 

So even with sony working on this, this could still take a while or end up unfixable?

Sony's not exactly known for speed when it comes to this sort of thing. It could be a few days or a few months.

• Like 1