Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

I prefer DAYS :P months would be awful. But as long as my I can view my own profile and everything is correct on my end I can continue playing without causing other issues right?

It shouldn't affect how you view and use your own list, only how others see your list. But yeah, ShadowStar is right that Sony isn't always the quickest with these things, it took us 2 months to bring this to their attention but now hopefully it won't take them months to fix it. :P

So basicly Im even lucky it just happened to me now, since at least you guys have brought it to their attention. Still its sad to see that right now instead of solving this, they seem to have added some extra layer to the problem with all these errors all of the sudden. I've seen pictures of people showing how their lists appeared incomplete (games missing) when viewed by their friends.

But as of now no one, not even my friends are able to view my trophylist through their consoles withouth getting an error.

Oh well, cant do nothing but wait it seems. Fingers crossed it will be fixed soon!

Edited by Barriebar17

Well, the only positive side I see in this situation is that at least the level of PSN and the trophies are still counted, just cant see the game in which the trophy was won,  if you have 3 platinums, when you win the 4 everbody can see, just do not know what game is.

PS: OMFG ENGLISH IS SO HARD, IM A HALF JAPANESE/BRASILIAN 

My head hurts when I try to formulate sentences in English, I hope I'm not writing very wrong: D

Japanese is a lot easier :D

Edited by hidekichanlee
  • Like 1

Well, the only positive side I see in this situation is that at least the level of PSN and the trophies are still counted, just cant see the game in which the trophy was won,  if you have 3 platinums, when you win the 4 everbody can see, just do not know what game is.

PS: OMFG ENGLISH IS SO HARD, IM A HALF JAPANESE/BRASILIAN 

My head hurts when I try to formulate sentences in English, I hope I'm not writing very wrong: D

Japanese is a lot easier :D

Your English is fine. There are a few errors, but your point is clear.

• Like 1

Well my problem was fixed in the last few hours. My list isn't corrupted anymore, and I've just checked and neither is hidekichanlee's :D

It's nice they sorted it out so quickly and there's been no lasting damage. I've been constantly worrying about the possibility of it never getting fixed for the last few days :(

Oh my god I feel for you guys who have suffered from this for longer than a few days. Thats just awful.

Im elieved to say psnprofiles and leaders have updated correctly for me right now. Hope this will be fixed for all of us and not just some.

Still need to check if the errors are also gone when a friend tries to view my profile on his console, but should be good too.

Shout out to all of you who have been pushing sony to fix this on our behalf. Its much appreciated! Thanks!

First thing that crosses my mind: shall we for now stay away from changing any privacy settings?

or do you think/know this will not cause issues anymore?

Apparenttly that bug was Fixed now, but the function to Hide game on PS4, The confirm Button still dows not work when you select a game. 

He worked even with the update 4.0.1 I think this may be a sign that are trying to fix the Hidden Games Bug

Edited by hidekichanlee

I was a victim of error WS-37116-8, something that seems to have been solved but I am worried about another issue. Some time ago I had Outlast (ps4) as hidden and also four other ps3 games. Now I changed that setting to all of my games but Outlast doesn't show. I compared this with my secondary account and nothing happened. I asked my friends to check it out and they can't see it either. This problem only happens with Outlast and I was wondering if there's a solution for it.

I was a victim of error WS-37116-8, something that seems to have been solved but I am worried about another issue. Some time ago I had Outlast (ps4) as hidden and also four other ps3 games. Now I changed that setting to all of my games but Outlast doesn't show. I compared this with my secondary account and nothing happened. I asked my friends to check it out and they can't see it either. This problem only happens with Outlast and I was wondering if there's a solution for it.

Wait for Sony to fix it. It seems like they're trying to.

Happened to me just now, minimised rocket league to go check trophies and error hits so i closed the game and tried and still doing that. Can this make a person miss trophies? I think i should have got the 50km trophy but never pop. Hope this doesnt cause me to not get platinum

Happened to me just now, minimised rocket league to go check trophies and error hits so i closed the game and tried and still doing that. Can this make a person miss trophies? I think i should have got the 50km trophy but never pop. Hope this doesnt cause me to not get platinum

I've had an error similar to that which was unrelated to this glitch. When I was playing Home last year I would earn trophies and have the popup on the screen saying I earned the trophies, but the trophies didn't unlock. I had to close the game and re-earn them. When I re-earned them, I pressed the ps home button any time the trophy pop-up appeared and they unlocked. Since then I've always pressed the home button when earning a trophy and they've never failed to unlock like that again. It might not be related, but it might be worth trying.

• Like 1

You still get the trophies, and they appear on your console, but they remain hidden on this site

nothing showing console or psn :(

I've had an error similar to that which was unrelated to this glitch. When I was playing Home last year I would earn trophies and have the popup on the screen saying I earned the trophies, but the trophies didn't unlock. I had to close the game and re-earn them. When I re-earned them, I pressed the ps home button any time the trophy pop-up appeared and they unlocked. Since then I've always pressed the home button when earning a trophy and they've never failed to unlock like that again. It might not be related, but it might be worth trying.

you saying i gotta get the distance again?

Really hope sony get the fix out to us ASAP, I'd love to see all my trophy progress, I won't be hiding any of my games again after this gets fixed

Same here. I used to hide my list when I was on a work-in-progress trophy list to remain #1 on average ranking on a French trophies community forum, but I have learned my lesson...

• Like 1