Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

22 minutes ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

Titanfall 2 is showing the wrong Platinum Title when on 100% or Platinum Club. 

I tried to fix this by rescanning the list a few days ago, Welcome to the 6-4 was the name of the platinum when the list came into PSNProfiles initially, then Respawn changed the name for certain languages to Mark of the Advocate but didn't do it for the default overall list (or something like that). I asked Sly about it, he said it's basically Respawns screw up and it can't be fixed. :dunno:

Also the Update a Trophy List page is a better place to post this sort of stuff :P 

2 minutes ago, xchecco80x said:

Help me please why my trophy in profiles.com are 1903 but in my id psn portable are 1963? I have't hidden anything trophy in my ps4

Your official PSN card will still show your total even if you have hidden games, it adjusts to reflect the change on the PSNProfiles card.

Your profile says you have 60 hidden trophies, you'll need to go to the first page of this thread, scroll down to PS4, and pay special attention to step 10, you will want to make sure no individual games are checked off.

On 18/1/2014 at 3:57 AM, BlindMango said:

If some of your trophies or some games are missing from your profile, or in some rare cases none of your trophies show up at all, then you've come to the right place! There's a few steps that we must take to fix the problem.

The problem is that you have probably accidentally hidden trophies in the privacy settings on one of your PlayStation consoles. This makes it to where nobody else except for you can see the trophies that you have hidden (Including this website not being able to see your hidden trophies). On August 2013, Sony updated the PSVITA and the PS3 systems to allow you to officially hide your trophies. The PS4 also has the ability to hide trophies. There are two different effects that hidden trophies will have on your profile here on this website:

• If your profile here on the site is not updating no matter what you do or it's just completely blank with the message "Aww, no trophies here," even though you actually have trophies, this applies to you - read the red text below in the "Directions for un-hiding trophies" section.
  • If the first step doesn't apply to you, then you most likely will see an u7NQXhf.png icon on the left side of your own profile page (Its probably been there for a while in this case). What this means is that you have probably accidentally hidden one or more random games from your profile. Hover your mouse over it and it will expand telling you the number of trophies you've hidden.

jqTkTaD.png

This means that you have hidden trophies and they must be un-hidden on one of your PlayStation consoles to show up on this website. The only information we are given from Sony is how many trophies are hidden, not exactly what games are hidden! You have to figure out which games of yours are missing from your list on your own! (Unless you have a PS4, where it shows all of your hidden games in an organized list in the settings menu).

- - -

Removing 0% Trophy Lists / PS4 Update 2.50 (March 2015) - PS4 update 2.50 allows users to delete any trophy lists that are at 0% completion, if you choose to do this for your games with 0% lists, the results will not show up on PSNProfiles until you earn a new trophy in any game on any console and then sync that trophy to PSN. After syncing your trophies to PSN, update your profile here on this website. After doing that, the changes should show up here.

- - -

Directions on un-hiding trophies - To un-hide trophies, use one of the following methods. You can use any of these consoles to manage your entire game library, not just the games for that one console, so choose a method. PS4 and PS3 are easiest to manage your trophy settings on. For the people with completely blank profiles with the message, "Aww, no trophies here," you most likely ONLY need to look at the information in red text below.

ON PS3

1. Go to your trophy collection.
  2. Note: Make sure your trophy collection is in "online mode" (Press triangle over the trophy collection icon and then select online mode).
  3. Select your trophy collection and your list of games should populate the screen.
  4. Find a game that doesn't show up on your list on PSNProfiles. Do not press X to select the game though, instead press triangle.
  5. A few options should show up, press privacy settings.
  6. At the top it should say "Show Trophies for This Game" - make sure the box has a check-mark! (If the box is left without a check-mark, the game will stay hidden).
  7. When the box has a check-mark, press OK. Then do the same for all of your other games that don't show up on this website.
  8. Now you have to earn at least 1 new trophy to see your changes show up on this website (PSNProfiles), it can be any random trophy that can be earned on any PlayStation console. When you earn a new trophy & sync it to PSN, then update your profile here on this website and everything should be fixed!

If ALL of your games are hidden on this website, it means that your trophy privacy settings for your PSN account is not set to "Anyone" - Go to the PSN section of the PS3's main menu, then go to Account Management, then select Privacy settings. It will ask you to verify by typing in your PSN account password. Then where it says "Show Trophies", you need to select "Anyone" from the drop-down menu. Now look at step 8 above.

ON PSVITA

1. Go to your trophy "app" so that you are able to see your trophy collection.
  2. At the top-left of your screen, there are two buttons, "PS Vita System" & "PSN" - You can only edit privacy under "PSN", so select "PSN".
  3. A list of all your games show up if you're connected to the internet. Scroll down the list and find one of your games that do not appear on this website and select that game.
  4. When you've selected the game its list of trophies show up - now press the button at the bottom right, the ( ... ) button.
  5. A few options show up, you want to select "Privacy Settings".
  6. There will be a pop-up, you want to make sure the box has a check-mark to "Show Trophies for This Game", this will un-hide your trophies for that game.
  7. Go to every other game that does not show up on this website and un-hide those also.
  8. Now you have to earn at least 1 new trophy to see your changes show up on this website (PSNProfiles), it can be any random trophy that can be earned on any PlayStation console. When you earn a new trophy & sync it to PSN, then update your profile here on this website and everything should be fixed!

If ALL of your games are hidden on this website, it means that your trophy privacy settings for your PSN account is not set to "Anyone" - Go to the Settings App, then select PSN, then scroll down and select privacy settings and it will ask you to verify with your PSN password, once you type your password in, scroll down to "Show Trophies" and make sure "Anyone" is selected. Now Look at step 8 above.

ON PS4

1. Go to settings.
  2. Select the PSN option from the settings menu.
  3. Now select Privacy Settings.
  4. It will ask you to type in your PSN username and password so you can access your privacy settings.
  5. Once you've entered your username and password, it will send you to the "Privacy Settings" page - Select Sharing Your Experience.
  6. Now select Trophies.
  7. Where it says "Choose who can see your Trophies", make sure that you select Anyone from the drop-down menu.
  8. Under that it says "Exclude Trophies from These Games" - press the Select Games button.
  9. All of your games show up from all of your PlayStation consoles (it may take a few seconds for all of your games to populate the list. Sometimes the list may not show all of your games, in this case you may actually have to scroll down to the bottom of the list over and over for all of your games to show up).
  10. Now make sure all of your games do not have checks by them, if a game has a check by it, that means that game is hidden.
  11. Press OK when you're done. You'll be sent back to the trophies privacy main screen.
  12. Now press Confirm
  13. Now you have to earn at least 1 new trophy to see your changes show up on this website (PSNProfiles), it can be any random trophy that can be earned on PS3, PSVITA, or PS4. When you earn a new trophy, then update your profile here on this website and everything should be fixed!

If ALL of your games are hidden on this website, it means that your trophy privacy settings for your PSN account is not set to "Anyone". Simply follow steps 1 - 7 above, skip steps 8 - 11, then follow steps 12 and 13.

- - -

This is the end of the guide, community questions and discussion for hidden trophies begins below this point

I followed the guide but I have not solved

Just now, xchecco80x said:

I followed the guide but I have not solved

I'm checking your account on PSN, all the same games are showing up there as they are here. I would be sure to check if you have a few individual games hidden like I said to check above (you have 60 hidden trophies, meaning ~1-3 games are hidden). Other than that maybe you didn't do step 13 - you need to earn a new trophy on any console for the changes with your hidden/unhidden trophies to show up here on the site.

7 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

I'm checking your account on PSN, all the same games are showing up there as they are here. I would be sure to check if you have a few individual games hidden like I said to check above (you have 60 hidden trophies, meaning ~1-3 games are hidden). Other than that maybe you didn't do step 13 - you need to earn a new trophy on any console for the changes with your hidden/unhidden trophies to show up here on the site.

I haven't hidden any games 

Haven't seen this problem posted anywhere before so I figured I should post here since it's somewhat related. I stayed up two games and then subsequently deleted their trophy lists since I didn't earn a trophy for either game. The two games are Shaun White's Snowboarding and Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves. Neither game is listed on my PSN trophy list nor is it listed for me on other trophy tracking sites, PSNTrophyLeaders, I'm sure of. 

If there's anything I should do to fix this or anything the site can do to resolve this please let me know. The Shaun White game is a plat that's absolutely unobtainable so I don't want this fudging my stats any longer. Thanks...

10 hours ago, SNACH2497 said:

Haven't seen this problem posted anywhere before so I figured I should post here since it's somewhat related. I stayed up two games and then subsequently deleted their trophy lists since I didn't earn a trophy for either game. The two games are Shaun White's Snowboarding and Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves. Neither game is listed on my PSN trophy list nor is it listed for me on other trophy tracking sites, PSNTrophyLeaders, I'm sure of. 

If there's anything I should do to fix this or anything the site can do to resolve this please let me know. The Shaun White game is a plat that's absolutely unobtainable so I don't want this fudging my stats any longer. Thanks...

You need to earn a new trophy in any game on any console, then update your profile here and those games should be gone ;) 

I m having the same problem that i had before getting fixed with bugged trophies. The games that were bugged and not showing on lists were fixed and were showing normally. Now the same games dont show up anymore, and i havent changed anything after the fix. Is it just me or others having the same problem?

2 minutes ago, xchecco80x said:

Help me in this site my profile resulte private but my friends watch my all trophies...why? My id is xchecco80x

If you have your profile set to "Friends Only" then this site is unable to see your trophies. You have to set your profile to "Everyone" so the site can see them.

On Monday, January 09, 2017 at 2:39 PM, BlindMango said:

You need to earn a new trophy in any game on any console, then update your profile here and those games should be gone ;) 

Sorry for not saying it earlier, BlindMango, but thank you. I forgot that I'm supposed to earn trophies instead of talking about them on a forum. Get to gaming people! :-P

• Like 1

7 hours ago, montytowers said:

I've done all this and i still can't see my profile ( HELP 

Have you earned a new trophy, synced it on PSN, then tried to update your profile here since changing your privacy settings?

20 hours ago, xchecco80x said:

Fix this bug please i have my profile psn 100% pubblic NO HIDDEN my trophies

If you're sure you don't have individual games checked off, you may have lingering effects from a bug on PSN that was going on a few months ago, I recommend going here and posting that it's happening to hopefully get Sony's attention about it.

Another question I have is do all of your games show up here on PSNProfiles that are showing up on your PSN list? Be thorough here and make sure each individual game is showing up on this website and no game is missing from your profile list, if you don't check this well enough and give us wrong info it won't help solve the problem. If games are missing here on PSNProfiles, name them here.

Edited by BlindMango

On 15/1/2017 at 8:27 PM, BlindMango said:

Have you earned a new trophy, synced it on PSN, then tried to update your profile here since changing your privacy settings?

If you're sure you don't have individual games checked off, you may have lingering effects from a bug on PSN that was going on a few months ago, I recommend going here and posting that it's happening to hopefully get Sony's attention about it.

Another question I have is do all of your games show up here on PSNProfiles that are showing up on your PSN list? Be thorough here and make sure each individual game is showing up on this website and no game is missing from your profile list, if you don't check this well enough and give us wrong info it won't help solve the problem. If games are missing here on PSNProfiles, name them here.

My games is not visible are trackmania turbo, star wars battlefront and ffXIV realm reborn...probable effects from a bug sure

9 hours ago, xchecco80x said:

My games is not visible are trackmania turbo, star wars battlefront and ffXIV realm reborn...probable effects from a bug sure

I'm unable to see those three games when comparing trophies with you directly on PSN, looks like it's the bug. I'd say maybe hide those games on PSN by checking them off, earn a trophy and sync it, then update your profile here. Then unhide those three games on PSN, earn a new trophy and sync it, then update your profile here again. Hopefully that may make those games appear public again.

If that doesn't work then you may need to post in that thread on PlayStation.com that you're having trouble with those three games.

33 minutes ago, Oreo-_-Milkshake said:

I completed all the steps. My profile still shows up as private on this website... 

Looks like you forgot to update your profile here on the site, I just did that for you and it looks like everythings showing up! ;) 

Remember you can manually update your profile once an hour by typing your name into the box on the homepage or pressing your name at the top-right of the main site (not the forums) and pressing "Update Profile", your profile also updates automatically once per day.

Edited by BlindMango

53 minutes ago, malachi1987 said:

Did what was said to do and still says hidden. yesterday I started a gsme and then deleted it and started gravity rushed remastered and synced it did this. I looked at my ps4 settings nothing is checked and then I earned a trophy and updated and nothing worked

Looking at your profile here on the site and it looks like everything is showing up, maybe you just had to earn a new trophy and the one you earned an hour ago updated all the hidden/unhidden lists properly

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

Iam having a weird issue with The Walking dead season 2. I had it previously marked as hidden.

After following your guide, I have removed all games from hidden under ps4 and ps3. However it still doesnt show up on the list.

Do you have any idea what to look for?