Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

My Platin "Heroes Trials" isn't showing up on psnprofiles. I checked under PS4 and PS3/Vita the hidden ones and unchecked everything. I went through it half a dozen times now and only the VITA Version is showing up but not the PS4-Version (I can see both Platins internally so they are not categorized together). But even then it says I have hidden 58 trophys while Heroes trials contains 13 Trophies so something else would be missing too. I also checked on the Vita itself and it is unhidden there aswell.

Also when I try to hide Heroes Trials and click on Confirm and then check it out again it is unchecked again.

I tried to rebuild database but nothing works. I don't really care about some bronze trophys not showing up but one Platin difference is annoying :/

Yeah I did the restore ps4 data base and still no fix.  I also did the click on notification as soon as I earned a trophy to see if that did anything.  I will keep trying but something is wrong.  I think both games have the dlc included with disc and could be an issue.  Both games are not from a different region either.  It's just weird that I just started playing resident evil 7 and it would be hidden like that. I will keep trying the hide and unhide method and see if that does anything.  

Edited by onechance4u

8 hours ago, onechance4u said:

Yeah I did the restore ps4 data base and still no fix.  I also did the click on notification as soon as I earned a trophy to see if that did anything.  I will keep trying but something is wrong.  I think both games have the dlc included with disc and could be an issue.  Both games are not from a different region either.  It's just weird that I just started playing resident evil 7 and it would be hidden like that. I will keep trying the hide and unhide method and see if that does anything.  

Rip ive got the same problem with the mw2, tera, brawlhalla trophies they just dont show up on my profile

On 10/20/2020 at 7:39 AM, Nelusi said:

Rip ive got the same problem with the mw2, tera, brawlhalla trophies they just dont show up on my profile

Finally got it to work today!! 

I have done everything what the first page said, uninstalled/reinstalled game, and restored the ps4 data base. Nothing worked cause games still showed as not hidden.

I just happened to check the hidden games again this morning and all of sudden I could see the games checked as hidden on the ps4 section, so I hurried up and unchecked and confirmed.  I also checked ps3 section and it was okay.  I then earned a trophy and synced trophies and now my hidden games have showed up on profile :)

What was weird is there are games in my ps4 section that I have never played, which is really odd.  Some I have added to library from ps plus and never played, but some I have never ever looked at.

So just do all the above and keep checking your hidden games and once you see your games checked, hurry and uncheck them.  I had resident revelations 2 platinum hidden for 3 years now and now it's finally showing.  It could be a sync/online hiccup, or a game randomly goes hidden. As long as you show the games as earned on console it's just trying to get them to register to online profile, if they ever get hidden for whatever reason.

So good luck to all but don't give up cause I got it to work and one of them was hidden for a while.

Edited by onechance4u

On 23.10.2020 at 4:13 PM, onechance4u said:

Finally got it to work today!! 

I have done everything what the first page said, uninstalled/reinstalled game, and restored the ps4 data base. Nothing worked cause games still showed as not hidden.

I just happened to check the hidden games again this morning and all of sudden I could see the games checked as hidden on the ps4 section, so I hurried up and unchecked and confirmed.  I also checked ps3 section and it was okay.  I then earned a trophy and synced trophies and now my hidden games have showed up on profile :)

What was weird is there are games in my ps4 section that I have never played, which is really odd.  Some I have added to library from ps plus and never played, but some I have never ever looked at.

So just do all the above and keep checking your hidden games and once you see your games checked, hurry and uncheck them.  I had resident revelations 2 platinum hidden for 3 years now and now it's finally showing.  It could be a sync/online hiccup, or a game randomly goes hidden. As long as you show the games as earned on console it's just trying to get them to register to online profile, if they ever get hidden for whatever reason.

So good luck to all but don't give up cause I got it to work and one of them was hidden for a while.

Yees finaly the same thing happened to me today too haha i can see my trophies now in my profile but in psnprofiles it still got not updated

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, kermit_La_Cronk said:

Can we get an update of this to include the PS5 thanks 1f600.png

8 hours ago, SecondGenesis said:

Yeah, I seem to be off the leaderboards since getting my PS5

16 minutes ago, DR_Death49er said:

Yea be nice but please let me know if you figure it out friend thanks 1f600.png

It's been fixed

4 hours ago, P-Low14 said:

I hooked up my PS5 and now my account is private. I can see any of my trophies on PSN profiles. I have it so anyone can see my activity and information. Anyone else experience this yet and knows how to fix it.

I’m having the same issue. I put my PS5 profile on social and open (not sure if that matters) and updated... can’t load anything on PSNProfiles now - says account must be private even though I’m logged in 

15 hours ago, P-Low14 said:

I hooked up my PS5 and now my account is private. I can see any of my trophies on PSN profiles. I have it so anyone can see my activity and information. Anyone else experience this yet and knows how to fix it.

On the PS5, go to Settings -> Users and Accounts -> Privacy -> View and Customize Your Privacy Settings -> Scroll down to "Who can see your gaming history" and set it to Anyone.  That should open your trophy list to be seen by PSNProfiles.  Then you'll need to do a manual update on PSN Profiles.

You can also pick the most open privacy profile (Social and Open, Team Player probably works too) and that will work also

Edited by cycoivan
  • Like 1

There is a setting on the PS5 under account settings and privacy. I did it to my own profile yesterday. I picked all of the options that hid my real name from the world and in one of those is the trophy permissions. It wasn't all that clear during initial console setup, but easy enough to find in the settings menu - was something like 'who can see the games I play and trophies I earn...'

10 minutes ago, Weapon_X said:

After I set up my PS5, my trophies disappeared from my profile. I believe it has something to do with privacy settings, but I’ve got it where everyone can see my stuff.

Any ideas how to fix this? Is it something on my PS5?

Just manually update your profile here. They'll return.

52 minutes ago, Weapon_X said:

After I set up my PS5, my trophies disappeared from my profile. I believe it has something to do with privacy settings, but I’ve got it where everyone can see my stuff.

Any ideas how to fix this? Is it something on my PS5?

Can confirm that it is the Who can see your gaming history in the Privacy Settings. I thought I had it fixed last night then fixed some of my privacy settings and once again I couldn't view anything on PSNProfiles. Changed that setting to Anyone and now it is updating again.

Just now, Hiroshima711 said:

Can confirm that it is the Who can see your gaming history in the Privacy Settings. I thought I had it fixed last night then fixed some of my privacy settings and once again I couldn't view anything on PSNProfiles. Changed that setting to Anyone and now it is updating again.

Did you try to just manually update here before changing or looking at any settings?

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

Did you try to just manually update here before changing or looking at any settings?

Yes, I tried doing a manual update before I changed settings. It gave me an error saying my account was on private. After changing the settings on my PS5 and waiting a minute the update went through and it is now syncing.

4 hours ago, cycoivan said:

On the PS5, go to Settings -> Users and Accounts -> Privacy -> View and Customize Your Privacy Settings -> Scroll down to "Who can see your gaming history" and set it to Anyone.  That should open your trophy list to be seen by PSNProfiles.  Then you'll need to do a manual update on PSN Profiles.

You can also pick the most open privacy profile (Social and Open, Team Player probably works too) and that will work also

For everyone, this fixed it for me!  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DaivRules said:

I did the same. Had been on the site not long before I set up my PS5. Then my profile here went dark despite some manual scans. Fixing the settings on the PS5 resolved it, as per my post above. 

4 hours ago, Hiroshima711 said:

Yeah, I changed everything to Anyone, and when I update my profile, it still says there aren't any games. Ugh, so weird. Before, it was saying the Ooops error message, not it just says There aren't any games to view.