Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

On 11/13/2020 at 7:25 AM, cycoivan said:

On the PS5, go to Settings -> Users and Accounts -> Privacy -> View and Customize Your Privacy Settings -> Scroll down to "Who can see your gaming history" and set it to Anyone.  That should open your trophy list to be seen by PSNProfiles.  Then you'll need to do a manual update on PSN Profiles.

You can also pick the most open privacy profile (Social and Open, Team Player probably works too) and that will work also

Thanks a bunch! That did the trick! After manually updating they finally showed back up! 

I went ahead and updated the original post for the PS5 :) Since the PS5 asks everybody to choose their privacy preferences when setting it up, some people are choosing a preference that is not allowing everyone to see their games/trophies, which then makes their profiles blank here.

Looks like you can only hide/unhide PS4 and PS5 games from the PlayStation 5 privacy settings too.

Edited by BlindMango

Since I set up my PS5 yesterday and started using it my Trophy card is no longer displaying any Trophies or games, it's just reset everything to zero apart from my rank and isn't showing my chosen background, as you can see below. Anybody know what's going on there? Updating doesn't change it either.

Edited by FevreDreamer
Spelling errors

3 hours ago, FevreDreamer said:

Since I set up my PS5 yesterday and started using it my Trophy card is no longer displaying any Trophies or games, it's just reset everything to zero apart from my rank and isn't showing my chosen background, as you can see below. Anybody know what's going on there? Updating doesn't change it either.

Your whole profile is private. You have most likely switched that back on during PS5 setup.

12 minutes ago, raelga said:

I had the same issue and now two trophies are missing timestamp. I noticed it because the trophy milestones changed, how that can happen? 1f616.png

You would have to earn some trophies before connecting your Vita to the internet for the first time. Either that or your Vita sat uncharged for so long the internal clock battery ran out of power and when you booted it back up and were promoted for Date and Time, you didn’t re-connect to PSN before playing again, which gives Missing Timestamps. 

4 hours ago, FevreDreamer said:

See the instructions in the first post of this thread. 

7 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

You would have to earn some trophies before connecting your Vita to the internet for the first time. Either that or your Vita sat uncharged for so long the internal clock battery ran out of power and when you booted it back up and were promoted for Date and Time, you didn’t re-connect to PSN before playing again, which gives Missing Timestamps. 

It's been years since the last time I used my VITA and the missing timestamp trophies appeared yesterday after setting up the PS5.

Edited by raelga

11 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Have you looked at your Vita to see if those trophies have Missing Timestamps when it’s in local trophy mode?

I will try to get it back, it is stored in a box somewhere (and has been there for some years now).

If I go to https://my.playstation.com/, the trophies shown as Missing Timestamp in PSNProfiles are still locked. I will check my PS4 / PS3 systems too and see if the TS are there, before starting digging boxes to find my Vita. The weird thing is that this happened after toggling the privacy settings from the PS5 and syncing with PSNProfiles.

Anyhow, the question is how this can happen if the PS Vita holding those trophies has been offline for more than 5 years? Why now, after the PS5 setup?

I had the TLOU plat in the 1377 milestone and the Resogun plat in the 1000th, and now they are shifted in the trophy log. T.T

@DaivRules Using google cache to get yesterday's capture of my profile, you can see that only the 500th, 1000th and 1337th milestones are shifted by 2 trophies, the 2 Minecraft vita trophies with missing timestamp, but from 1500th and above are OK. So those 2 trophies actually had a timestamp before, between 1337th and 1500th.

z69CfcX.png

If I go to the 1400 section in the trophy log, I can see that there are all Minecraft trophies there:

https://psnprofiles.com/raelga/log?page=38

Q229X4r.png

EDIT: If I go to other trophy tracking pages that didn't sync with PSN already, I can see the timestamps. T.T

21P5rhd.png

So, somehow, 2 trophies with a valid timestamp lost it after toggling PS5 privacy settings. How that's even possible?

Edited by raelga

12 hours ago, HusKy said:

Your whole profile is private. You have most likely switched that back on during PS5 setup.

It was a privacy setting I needed to change, so changed who can see games and Trophies back to anyone on my PS5, and then unlocked a Trophy on Astro. However when I then updated my Trophy card it was still showing zero Trophies and games. Maybe changing the setting hasn’t taken effect yet. I’ll keep trying.

I did look in my Trophy log in my profile and they are showing in there. It just seems to be the Trophy card.

EDIT: As you can see the Trophy card has updated now. Just needed to wait a bit for the change to the settings to take effect. ☺️

Edited by FevreDreamer
Update to post.

8 minutes ago, cedom02830 said:

Hi, I got a problem. My trophy card only shows the Guitar hero trophies from my list and nothing else, I tried everything on my PS5 but no trophies shown. Don't know what to do about it, can someone help me please ?

You have over 2,000 hidden trophies. That's what the blue H on your profile means. Follow the steps on the first post in this thread.

20 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

You have over 2,000 hidden trophies. That's what the blue H on your profile means. Follow the steps on the first post in this thread.

I've tried everything, the trophies never show, don't know what to do about it. Maybe It's a problem with my PS5, don't know. My avatar on the site is not is not the good one to, It shows the same avatar as my picture profile.

Edited by cedom02830

@cedom02830  Check to be sure that for some reason the games aren't hidden on your PS3, PS4 and PS5 consoles (or whatever consoles you have).  Did this just happen or have they been hidden for a while?  My games/trophies were hidden when I first started my PS5, and had to go through the menus to be sure that my game history and games played were shown to EVERYONE.

• Like 3