Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

2 minutes ago, Tesla_Rules said:

@cedom02830  Check to be sure that for some reason the games aren't hidden on your PS3, PS4 and PS5 consoles (or whatever consoles you have).  Did this just happen or have they been hidden for a while?  My games/trophies were hidden when I first started my PS5, and had to go through the menus to be sure that my game history and games played were shown to EVERYONE.

It happens when I updated the profile, don't know what do to in menu, do I have to check every games to unhidden them or not ? It also happens on another trophy site, my list is empty except for guitar hero which is not even in the privacy menu list.

2 minutes ago, cedom02830 said:

It happens when I updated the profile, don't know what do to in menu, do I have to check every games to unhidden them or not ? It also happens on another trophy site, my list is empty except for guitar hero which is not even in the privacy menu list.

On your PS5, go to settings (gear item)>privacy settings>your activity>who can see your online status and who can see your gaming history and set it to EVERYONE.  Then try to update your profile on PSNP.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tesla_Rules said:

On your PS5, go to settings (gear item)>privacy settings>your activity>who can see your online status and who can see your gaming history and set it to EVERYONE.  Then try to update your profile on PSNP.

Don't know why but my pisture profile is the same as my avatar which is not normal. I changed it and the update change the picture but the trophies didn't show, I started to think it's a PS5 problem.

10 minutes ago, Tesla_Rules said:

OK I updated my profile saying no one can see my profile history and it still only shows guitar hero even if it supposed to show nothing. I think it's a problem with my PS5 settings. Damn...

17 minutes ago, cedom02830 said:

OK don't know what to do, everything is not private, the update changes my avatar on the profile but trophies are still hidden, nothing seems to wanna change

You definitely have something set on your console causing the games to be hidden. If it were just the site, other sites would show all your trophies. 

Once most people follow the first post in this thread and do the steps, one at a time, without skipping ahead, it tends to fix the issue. 

• Like 1

Hi. My trophies and profile are not showing.

When I had my PS4 I had set my trophies to private, I then sold it. I bought a PS5 and have made my gaming history viewable by everyone, I have earned trophies but my profile still isn’t showing. I’ve change the privacy settings both on the console and via the app and nothing makes a difference. Have you got any ideas please?

Edited by VenomUK

Same problem here when I first started using my PS5, profile is now showing as hidden. Don't forget there's still an ongoing issue with most profiles not updating without having to manually do it. Then when you had the option to change your PSN ID this whole site borked. It's to the point now where I don't even see PSN Profiles as a leaderboard / tracking database anymore, it's more of a community forum for PlayStation users. You have to wonder whether this site is fit for purpose at times.

10 minutes ago, whittle181 said:

It's to the point now where I don't even see PSN Profiles as a leaderboard / tracking database anymore

Are you telling me that you think that more than 19,000 people have played Astro's Playroom and this site isn't scraping the Sony servers properly anymore?

10 hours ago, VenomUK said:

Hi. My trophies and profile are not showing.

When I had my PS4 I had set my trophies to private, I then sold it. I bought a PS5 and have made my gaming history viewable by everyone, I have earned trophies but my profile still isn’t showing. I’ve change the privacy settings both on the console and via the app and nothing makes a difference. Have you got any ideas please?

I just typed your name in the search bar on the main page and clicked Update Profile and your profile is showing

47 minutes ago, whittle181 said:

Same problem here when I first started using my PS5, profile is now showing as hidden.

Your profile is showing, are you still having issues?

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, kfree7 said:

Just got a ps5.  My trophies are now not showing on this site.  Can you tell me how to set it so they are visible?

The PS5 section in the OP covers it. The default settings when you set up the PS5 are too strict for the site to see your trophies. 

• Like 2

I’ve got a bug which didn’t sync my last trophy in Maneater on PS5 (and platinum). It’s the one where the trophy popped, I got the screenshot with it, but it didn’t sync for a few hours.

After it did, these two trophies are marked as hidden - you can see on my profile that I have the game platinumed, yet those two trophies aren’t unlocked on the game page, trophy log, or my milestones. What can I do with it?

Edit: Hiding and unhiding the whole game seems to have fixed it.

Edited by GumiDeLaGumi

On 12/13/2020 at 4:53 PM, barra333 said:

The PS5 section in the OP covers it. The default settings when you set up the PS5 are too strict for the site to see your trophies. 

Thanks for sharing this. Figured it out. It’s odd that Sony made things strict. 

20 hours ago, kfree7 said:

Thanks for sharing this. Figured it out. It’s odd that Sony made things strict. 

No problem. IMO, it is better that they make things too private and force you to allow stuff rather than the other way around, which is standard practice these days for most companies.

• Like 1

I am not a premium user but I can manually update my card and profile. Even if I try to update manually, my card and profile stay the same. Please see the below images;

How can I solve this problem?

ja1.jpg

Tq5.jpg

Edited by RuNYa53

Today I've entered this site to update my profile.I had 35 platinums now I have 51. After updating my profile I had message "Aww, no trophies here etc". On my PSN profile I made it to Anyone after 35 min I could c my profile with "H" letter on my icon. And it works now got 51 platinums shows 16 coz I have hidden games. 

Edited by FMilly

I refreshed my profile last night, and now it only shows the PS5 games (2 in total) that I have earned trophies on.  I just tried another sync this morning, and it stayed the same.  Is this a temporary glitch on your website, or do I need to tweak something to get it back showing all my trophies?

To illustrate here is my psnprofiles: https://psnprofiles.com/mgrantz, compared to a profile on another site:  https://(URL not allowed)/user/view/mgrantz#games

2 minutes ago, mgrantz said:

I refreshed my profile last night, and now it only shows the PS5 games (2 in total) that I have earned trophies on.  I just tried another sync this morning, and it stayed the same.  Is this a temporary glitch on your website, or do I need to tweak something to get it back showing all my trophies?

You have 12,000+ hidden trophies according to the blue H on your profile page. Follow the steps on the first post in this thread.

8 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

You have 12,000+ hidden trophies according to the blue H on your profile page. Follow the steps on the first post in this thread.

Puzzling since I haven't changed any privacy settings.  However, I went ahead just now and followed the steps in the first post in this thread by checking settings on my PS5.  I have no hidden games, and anyone can see my gaming history.  I'm not sure why they're all showing as hidden on this website, but not another one.