Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

Hey guys, I got a weird problem too.

A few days ago, I have earned the platinum in "Maneater". I got the screenshot and video on my ps5, but the trophies didn't showed up in my trophy list. I checked on my ps app and here on psnprofiles too, but the platinum and the last trophy before platinum didn't showed up either. 

About an hour later, the platinum and the other trophy were synced on my ps5. Odd, but at least it registered them. The ps app synced the trophies about a day later. 

The problem now is, that on psnprofiles both trophies are not shown as earned. On my main profile you can see that I got the Maneater-platinum, but if you check into the trophy list of that game, both trophies are still missing. Plus the counter on the top isn't right. I got 279 platinums now, but the counter says 278.

I played for some trophies from another game to see if this problem would fix itself when new data is available, but the new trophies are shown correctly while the both maneater trophies are still missing. 

If you want to take a look, search for the-kalk. Anyone got a solution for this?

On 29/01/2021 at 10:11 PM, ZankaiPowaa said:

I seem to have a rather obscure problem.

I have 34 hidden trophies and have tried every possible way to unhide them (everything mentioned in this thread and more) but nothing I do unhides them.

I ended up contacting the Dutch Sony costumer service. After many weeks of back and forth e-mails, they told me this is due to language packs for these specific games (which are Outlast, Destiny, Strider and Watch Dogs). According to Sony these packs are messing with my privacy settings and I need to "turn the language packs off". However, as far as I can tell, I don't have language packs of any kind for these games, and if I did I wouldn't know how to turn them off.

Has anyone here heard of this before?

I just wanted to vent here a little bit, and say that Sony support is the worst.

I've e-mailed with them some more about this issue, which honestly seems to me like a bug in their system (since I have tried every possible solution but the problem persists. God knows I know my way around a Playstation and should have been able to fix this issue if it was in my power).

So what did they do? They told me it is something they cannot fix, and that I should contact the developers so they can fix this issue since it has to do with the in-game privacy settings (???). They even sent me links to the Ubisoft and Bungie customer service pages!!! I asked them how they expect Bungie to change a privacy setting in my Playstation Network account. Where is the logic in that?

I know this 'problem' means nothing in the grand scheme of things (although I would love to have it fixed), but this stupidity just annoys me. UGH.

Edited by ZankaiPowaa

On 12.2.2021 at 4:49 PM, The-Kalk said:

Hey guys, I got a weird problem too.

A few days ago, I have earned the platinum in "Maneater". I got the screenshot and video on my ps5, but the trophies didn't showed up in my trophy list. I checked on my ps app and here on psnprofiles too, but the platinum and the last trophy before platinum didn't showed up either. 

About an hour later, the platinum and the other trophy were synced on my ps5. Odd, but at least it registered them. The ps app synced the trophies about a day later. 

The problem now is, that on psnprofiles both trophies are not shown as earned. On my main profile you can see that I got the Maneater-platinum, but if you check into the trophy list of that game, both trophies are still missing. Plus the counter on the top isn't right. I got 279 platinums now, but the counter says 278.

I played for some trophies from another game to see if this problem would fix itself when new data is available, but the new trophies are shown correctly while the both maneater trophies are still missing. 

If you want to take a look, search for the-kalk. Anyone got a solution for this?

Update: I managed to get this problem solved by setting my profile to private, refreshed my psnprofile site, so that nothing appears there, and set my profile back to public. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

All my settings are open and stil there are no trophies displayed on my profile?

Do i need to do this on all te platforms i have gotten trophy's on?

Checked my PS4 and PSVITA settings they are the same as on my online psn profile.

Only setting that I didn't set to everyone is my true name setting.

29m later After posting this my trophy's suddenly popt :D

Edited by Orion_Sacuroa
Problem Solved?

Hey,

I recently joined and I'm having an issue that none of my trophies since 2015 are showing up, though all the ones before that are.

I've read a bit about the privacy settings on here but my issue seems to be different as, for example, trophies earned before 2015 for certain games are showing but none after for the same games.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Much appreciated, thanks.

16 minutes ago, shonen_leap said:

Hey,

I recently joined and I'm having an issue that none of my trophies since 2015 are showing up, though all the ones before that are.

I've read a bit about the privacy settings on here but my issue seems to be different as, for example, trophies earned before 2015 for certain games are showing but none after for the same games.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Much appreciated, thanks.

You just needed to type your name on the main page and click Update or manually update your profile by clicking your avatar on the main page and then selecting Update Profile. 

You’re all set now. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, DaivRules said:

You just needed to type your name on the main page and click Update or manually update your profile by clicking your avatar on the main page and then selecting Update Profile. 

You’re all set now. 

That did the trick, thanks a lot.

Somehow I didn't realise you needed to manually update.

• 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

You are showing 4 hidden trophies. Check your Hidden Trophies settings.

Ah gotcha. I tired looking in the website and PS5 privacy settings and I didn't see L.A. Noire on the games list. I'll probably have to dig out my PS3 and check the settings on there! 

Edited by Chowbacca
spelling

12 hours ago, SakuraAndHemming said:

Hi, 

I changed my privacy settings about a week ago, but my trophies still won't show up, can someone help me?

Looks like you just needed to enter your name into the box on the homepage to update your profile

Should be good now: https://psnprofiles.com/SakuraAndHemming

1 minute ago, Proteus-Ridley said:

I initially had it hidden due to not having any trophies, but got two trophies in the game, so unhid the game, however my profile isn't updating to show it.

Am I missing something?

Follow the steps in the first post. I'm going to guess the list is still checked in the Hidden PS3&Vita games menu.

4 minutes ago, Proteus-Ridley said:

I initially had it hidden due to not having any trophies, but got two trophies in the game, so unhid the game, however my profile isn't updating to show it.

Am I missing something?

Also earn a new trophy in any game on any console after unhiding the game, then update your profile here on the site

I seem to be having a problem with hidden trophies for Ratchet and Clank.

Originally I had the list hidden on my PS4. I redownloaded it on my PS5, unhid the game from my trophies list in my privacy settings, earned trophies in the game, and then updated my profile on PSNProfiles. My trophy list still isn't showing up for this game.

I've even gone so far as to dig up my old PS4, update the firmware, and double-check to ensure that the trophy list was unhidden on my PS4. It was unhidden, so I'm genuinely not sure as to why I can't have my trophies updated for Ratchet and Clank.

Maybe I need to earn trophies for an entirely different game?

I got an problem with my trophy list now as well.

I played Borderlands The Handsome Collection, finished Pre Sequel and got the platinum trophy - and it all shows in my profile.

Then I started with Borderlands 2 in the Collection, but the game doesn't show in my profile.

I checked my hidden games on the ps5 and the Borderlands games are listed as the Handsome Collection - so i can't even hide just one of the games.

I unhid all of my games on the ps5 and I even asked a friend to do the same on the PS4. I still have 30 hidden trophies listed in my profile here now. I earned around 15 trophies in BL2, so there are other games as well that are still hidden.
After I unhid all games on both consoles, I earned a new trophy in another game and resynced my trophies.

I also tried hiding my complete profile already.

What else can I do to unhid all my games/Borderlands 2?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys - I hid a few games (Destiny 2 and Ratchet & Clank) on my PS4 once upon a time. I recently played them on my PS5 and got the plats and marked them as unhidden on my PS5.

But they are not showing up on my profile here. I tried some troubleshooting steps in this thread but no luck. I think since I marked them as Hidden on my PS4, I need to access my PS4 and change the settings there. But ALAS, I have sold my PS4 so I am not sure what to do.

Has anyone run into this scenario before?

I just set my PS5 up - settings are open so that anyone can see my games and game activity. I then moved back to my PS4 to continue playing my current game - and for some reason, my PSN profile is now showing the screen that you'd normally see if the profile was private. I can confirm that on both consoles my settings are set to 'anyone' and I re-followed the steps for both PS4 and PS5. But for some reason it's still showing as private on this site.

Any ideas what I could do? I also cleared cookies and re-signed into the site too to make sure, no dice.

Edit - when I manually hit the 'Update profile' button from the dropdown, it just stays hanging on the 'processing games & trophies' message permanently.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop

4 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I just set my PS5 up - settings are open so that anyone can see my games and game activity. I then moved back to my PS4 to continue playing my current game - and for some reason, my PSN profile is now showing the screen that you'd normally see if the profile was private. I can confirm that on both consoles my settings are set to 'anyone' and I re-followed the steps for both PS4 and PS5. But for some reason it's still showing as private on this site.

Any ideas what I could do? I also cleared cookies and re-signed into the site too to make sure, no dice.

I typed your name in the box on the main page and clicked Update and they're all showing now.

• Like 1

Oh that's great! thanks! It was so strange, it must have just needed some time to adjust to the second console being set up and registered.

[It looks like my World and Country ranks are still having trouble, listed as 'Soon'. So i'm assuming that will update at some point later.]

Edited by Crispy_Oglop

Hi I've been using this platform to see what platinum and trophy I have but recently I've been having issues with my profile the problem is that when I go on my ps5 it shows 4534 trophy but when I got my profile it doesn't even show have of what I have and I dont even have the 4500th trophy on my stuff and its kinda frustrating so any admins or someone can help with this issue it will be appreciated thanks.

Edited by Opeams