Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

Hello,

my profile is not updating. I tried to manually do it but latest trophy is from July and I got some this August playing Immortals Fenyx Rising and Streets of Rage 4. I also tried syncing from with Playstation Network from console.

Could anyone help?

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Whip1981 said:

I won several since last trophy it shows. Yesterday I won 2 or 3 and more along the rest of the week. Will try again and see. Thanks.

Manually sync your console with PSN in your options menu. The last earned trophy is showing around a month ago and that could be one cause.

Once you do that, come here and manually updated your profile by clicking on your avatar on the top right and clicking Update profile. If that still doesn't work, go on your PS4, in your Privacy Settings, Hidden Games, and specifically go to the PS3 and Vita games and look through the whole list for PS4 titles. Yes, PS4 titles listed in the PS3 and Vita section. As you will see in a LOT of posts in the Trophies are Missing/Hidden thread (Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It) that was linked above, that is almost always the culprit if manually syncing doesn't fix it.

4 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Manually sync your console with PSN in your options menu. The last earned trophy is showing around a month ago and that could be one cause.

Once you do that, come here and manually updated your profile by clicking on your avatar on the top right and clicking Update profile. If that still doesn't work, go on your PS4, in your Privacy Settings, Hidden Games, and specifically go to the PS3 and Vita games and look through the whole list for PS4 titles. Yes, PS4 titles listed in the PS3 and Vita section. As you will see in a LOT of posts in the Trophies are Missing/Hidden thread (Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It) that was linked above, that is almost always the culprit if manually syncing doesn't fix it.

I won a trophy in "Immortals Fenyx Rising" and then updated my profile and now it is showing up. But "Streets of Rage 4" still doesn't... and it is not hidden. I think it is related with the fact I won all the trophies of "Streets of Rage 4" 2 days ago in a different Playstation 5. But PSN shows I won them. I will try to sync the other PS5 once I get back to it again in a week or so. I think it will be fixed once I sync that secondary PS5 with PSN and then update my profile, just can't get why it is not doing it now if it is showing it in PSN...

Thanks!

Hi!

I just started having an issue with my profile, for some reason it is displaying only some PS5 games and the rest are hidden, I already verified my settings on the SEN page and also from my PS4 and PS5 and I don't have any game as hidden. Does anyone of you have an idea what this could be happening?

31 minutes ago, ruben_larriva said:

I think I have the same problem, I just got the platinum from the final season of the Walking Dead, I did the sync up and came here to update the profile and boom, I have only 7 ps5 games on my profile and more than 7k hidden xD

Follow all the steps on the first post in this thread in order and it will get you back up and running. 

6 minutes ago, Queens_Servant said:

I just got the platinum on Astro but after I synced my trophies all my trophies went missing on here. I’ve looked into the settings but can’t seem to find a fix for it 

Should be the PS5 steps shown on the first post:

ON PS5

1. Go to Settings by selecting the gear icon at the top-right of the PS5's main menu.
  2. Select Users and Accounts.
  3. Go down to the Privacy section on the sidebar and then choose View and Customize Your Privacy Settings.
  4. Scroll down to "Who can see your gaming history" and make sure Anyone is selected for that option.
  5. Below that is an option which says "Hide your games from other players", select that option and make sure none of the games from the list are switched on. Note that you can only hide or unhide PS4 and PS5 games in this menu.
  6. Now you'll need to earn at least 1 new trophy in any game to see your changes show on this website (PSNProfiles), it can be any trophy on any console.
  7. After you've earned a new trophy, then updateyour profile here on this website by entering your name on the homepage and everything should be fixed!

If you checked and for sure have nothing hiddenon ps4, ps5, sen, and also earned a trophy and then updated your psnp after, its probably a Sony side issue with their server and you just got to wait and it'll probably resolve itself the next day.

Hitrophies

Updating my trophies psnprofiles says i have 13 hidden trophies what i dont have, i dont have any hidden trophies, in privacy i have all my games and trophies to everybody to see, so i do what a post here says to do, put privacy to anybody to see, update and then put to everybody to see again and update, no solution, now it says all my trophies are private what i dont have, please help me.

8 minutes ago, observadorpt said:

Hitrophies

Updating my trophies psnprofiles says i have 13 hidden trophies what i dont have, i dont have any hidden trophies, in privacy i have all my games and trophies to everybody to see, so i do what a post here says to do, put privacy to anybody to see, update and then put to everybody to see again and update, no solution, now it says all my trophies are private what i dont have, please help me.

When hiding or unhiding games you need to earn any trophy and then update your profile on here.

2 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Manually sync your trophies with PSN on your console after earning a new trophy before updating here, don’t assume the console will just do it for you because it PS5 it only sporadically does. 

I Have done that twice after unlocked a trophy and before updating here. Still Shows that all my trophies are private.

I have done this.

1ºst- after i got  13 trophies private here but in other sites no problems only here i have searched here i found this post.

2nd: I got i pit all trophies private and earn a trophy on Train Sim World 2 GWB: Thats 70s Snow, then update my profile in psnprofiles, I cant see my trophies because says i have my profile private.

3rd: Revert my profile in ps5 to all can see my games again.

4th: Unlocked another trophy in Train Sim World 2: ECW: An Electric Star, the i update again my profile in psnprofiles, my profile here stay private and i dont have my profile in ps5 private. I Have synced manualy in ps5 too before updating here.

Edited by observadorpt

Hi

6 hours ago, observadorpt said:

I Have done that twice after unlocked a trophy and before updating here. Still Shows that all my trophies are private.

I have done this.

1ºst- after i got  13 trophies private here but in other sites no problems only here i have searched here i found this post.

2nd: I got i pit all trophies private and earn a trophy on Train Sim World 2 GWB: Thats 70s Snow, then update my profile in psnprofiles, I cant see my trophies because says i have my profile private.

3rd: Revert my profile in ps5 to all can see my games again.

4th: Unlocked another trophy in Train Sim World 2: ECW: An Electric Star, the i update again my profile in psnprofiles, my profile here stay private and i dont have my profile in ps5 private. I Have synced manualy in ps5 too before updating here.

5 hours have passed, synced again in my ps5 updated here and still the same. :(

Hello. Sorry for the Text but i have a Question, maybe someone with a deeper understanding of this Sites Features could help me ?

How does a hidden List with a Plat affect my Milestones on here?

I'm asking this because i have my 200th Plat ahead but i always have to hide a game from my List "Modern Warfare 2".

Basically i was young and dumb, personal struggles combined with many Account switches lead to me using an Online save to pop it - Whatever, i got older and i don't mind hiding it so I'm not always shown as flagged. That circumstance is 100% fine by me.

But if I'm hiding it my Plat count on here is naturally always showing -1 compared to my Playstation Profile.

So if it says 198 here but it really is 199 there then what if i get my 200th Plat?

What will be shown here?

Will it actually say that "xx" is my 200th?

I get the felling that i always have to unhide MW2 before i reach any Milestone so that my Stats track correctly. Otherwise it will show that my 10.000th Trophy is just another bronze one even tho i wanna make it a Plat lol