Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

I dont have any hidden trophies and I keep updating my profile but I get the same message everytime: 'Awww no trophies here' 

Can this be solved? I need this account for boosting sessions please

EDIT: Just got a trophie, gonna update my profile so hopefully the problem is fixed

Edited by upfront_ladder9

I've never messed with my privacy settings but after my most recent sync, only PS5 games are showing up. I checked the settings and none of the games were toggled to be hidden so I'm not really sure what is happening.

EDIT: Getting a trophy, like the thread said to do, completely fixed it. Sorry for panicking.

Edited by Jordan_On_Tinder
Lack of reading comprehension.

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

Try earning a new trophy, syncing your console to PSN, then trying to update profile here. Which of the steps in the first post have you already gone through?

I've earned another trophy in R&C Rift Apart and nothing is showing when I update my PSNProfiles account. I don't have any hidden games and "Who can see your gaming history" is set to anyone. Not sure what's happened was working fine earlier today. https://imgur.com/vOHX7SF

I'm getting this same problem recently. I'm playing Uncharted TM Nathan Drake collection but none of the trophies for this specific game are uploaded nor even appearing on my list. The Naruto ninjastorm collection that I've been playing back and forth with the Uncharted collection has been updated tho. What's going on?

9 hours ago, noo_noo999 said:

I'm getting this same problem recently. I'm playing Uncharted TM Nathan Drake collection but none of the trophies for this specific game are uploaded nor even appearing on my list. The Naruto ninjastorm collection that I've been playing back and forth with the Uncharted collection has been updated tho. What's going on?

You’ve got 40 hidden trophies on your profile (blue “H” icon). Chances are that Uncharted could well be some / all of those. Check the instructions in the link below for help getting them unhidden.

• Like 1

Thanks, I followed the instructions to unhide Uncharted Drake collection. I'll wait 24 hours for the update. If it doesn't work, then how would I connect the trophies of my old psn user name games to the current one I'm using? The same ps4 I was using.

Edited by noo_noo999

3 minutes ago, noo_noo999 said:

Thanks, I followed the instructions to unhide Uncharted Drake collection. I'll wait 24 hours for the update.

24 hours is for the site's automated update, you can update once an hour manually. I just updated your profile and it's still hidden. Try earning a new trophy in any game, sync your console to PSN, then coming back here and click your avatar in the top right on the main page and select Update Profile.

4 minutes ago, noo_noo999 said:

If it doesn't work, then how would I connect the trophies of my old psn user name games to the current one I'm using? The same ps4 I was using.

Don't do that unless you want to be removed from the leaderboards.

On 03/01/2022 at 2:58 PM, noo_noo999 said:

Thanks, I followed the instructions to unhide Uncharted Drake collection. I'll wait 24 hours for the update. If it doesn't work, then how would I connect the trophies of my old psn user name games to the current one I'm using? The same ps4 I was using.

Yea, mines still not working. No idea what to do now.

30 minutes ago, NightmareNovaY2K said:

Yea, mines still not working. No idea what to do now.

You still have some settings on your console that are keeping your profile private. I'd suggest you go back to the first post and follow the instructions again carefully to see what was missed.

2 hours ago, DaivRules said:

You still have some settings on your console that are keeping your profile private. I'd suggest you go back to the first post and follow the instructions again carefully to see what was missed.

Yea I've checked it all and everything it correct. No hidden trophies and "Who can see your gaming history" is set to anyone. I only play on PS5, PS3 and PSVITA but never touched the privacy setting on them other that PS5.  My trophies show up and update on other website as well. I've attached screenshots as well. https://imgur.com/C2XU9Ie https://imgur.com/ylhFEWB https://imgur.com/EsnezTR  

1 hour ago, NightmareNovaY2K said:

Yea I've checked it all and everything it correct. No hidden trophies and "Who can see your gaming history" is set to anyone. I only play on PS5, PS3 and PSVITA but never touched the privacy setting on them other that PS5.  My trophies show up and update on other website as well. I've attached screenshots as well. https://imgur.com/C2XU9Ie https://imgur.com/ylhFEWB https://imgur.com/EsnezTR  

You can try Beyond's method here if you've already followed the instructions to the letter in this thread:

You can try Beyond's method here if you've already followed the instructions to the letter in this thread:

Just tried it and still nother. Put everything to no one and hid all game earned a trophy in Dirt 5, sync on PSN and on here. Set everything back to everyone and all games to unhide earned a trophy in Violeti Goottii resync on PSN on on here still nothing.

On 12/01/2022 at 11:47 PM, Gamerbb2 said:

Tried all of this and none of it worked. After some investigating I realized Train Sim World 2 was straight up breaking my profile. Had to hide it specifically and was finally able to update my trophies. Definitely needs a fix ASAP.

Was it the ps5 version? 

• 2 weeks later...

I played Bloodborne couple years ago. Didnt get any trophies. Then hide it on my ps4. Now i play the game of the year edition on PS5 and the game is not showing on my profile here (all trophies i got so far are hidden). I tried everything in the guide here, but nothing works. Bloodborne trophies are not hidden on PS4 and PS5. I hid all my trophies and resync, but didn't work either. Any ideas? 

I ve read somewhere i have to hide my profile. How i hide my profile here?

Edited by karpathoulas667

18 minutes ago, karpathoulas667 said:

I ve read somewhere i have to hide my profile. How i hide my profile here?

You can only hide your profile on your console, this site will pick up that is hidden and show it as hidden. 

I would suggest looking for Bloodborne under PS3 games on your PS4 Hidden Games list as that’s the typical culprit when it’s one PS4 title. I have idea why PS4 games show up under PS3, but it’s solved a lot of people’s problems to do so. 

You can only hide your profile on your console, this site will pick up that is hidden and show it as hidden. 

I would suggest looking for Bloodborne under PS3 games on your PS4 Hidden Games list as that’s the typical culprit when it’s one PS4 title. I have idea why PS4 games show up under PS3, but it’s solved a lot of people’s problems to do so. 

You can only hide your profile on your console, this site will pick up that is hidden and show it as hidden. Oh ok. I have already done that.

I would suggest looking for Bloodborne under PS3 games on your PS4 Hidden Games list as that’s the typical culprit when it’s one PS4 title. I have idea why PS4 games show up under PS3, but it’s solved a lot of people’s problems to do so. No, that wasnt either...