Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

23 hours ago, DaivRules said:

No, no one here can do that, it’s not how the site works. The site monitors your trophy updates when your console send trophy information for PSN to display. We can’t hide or unhide anything on this end. All we can do is troubleshoot what happened on your console to cause trophies to appear hidden when you never did so. 

Gotcha, ill keep trying. Thanks for the help @DaivRules & @gamercris066

@BGriff1986I actually havent earned a new trophy yet because I was so fixated on my last ones not popping for some reason on the site, but I will go ahead and move onto the next game and see if the next trophy on that helps the last ones pop. Thanks a lot for the help!

24 minutes ago, kazu_shinji said:

All my trophies disappeared.
Only the PS5 trophies are visible and the rest are hidden.
I didn't change my privacy settings.

This tends to happen occasionally when PS5 seems to send a partial trophy update to PSN. If you just wait a while, your console sends a full trophy update to PSN and once that happens and PSN is updated, your trophies will reflect correctly here.

Feel free to keep playing as normal and probably by the time you earn a new trophy and sync it, the site will likely show all your trophies again.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, gamercris066 said:

This glitch happened to me a few months ago. It should fix itself if you wait a few hours.

Yeah. I saw that the same thing happened to other people and then everything went back to normal.

Thanks gamercris066

5 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

This tends to happen occasionally when PS5 seems to send a partial trophy update to PSN. If you just wait a while, your console sends a full trophy update to PSN and once that happens and PSN is updated, your trophies will reflect correctly here.

Feel free to keep playing as normal and probably by the time you earn a new trophy and sync it, the site will likely show all your trophies again.

Yeah. I saw that the same thing happened to other people and then everything went back to normal. Thanks @DaivRules

Edited by kazu_shinji

So...I successfully un-hid all trophies on my account...all except for 3.

But for the life of me I cannot figure out what game(s) these 3 hidden trophies are from.

Any help???

I've already verified that no games are hidden using my PS5, and using the PS3 XMB it's not showing any hidden games, either.?

Edited by eagletrippin

3 hours ago, eagletrippin said:

So...I successfully un-hid all trophies on my account...all except for 3.

But for the life of me I cannot figure out what game(s) these 3 hidden trophies are from.

Any help???

I've already verified that no games are hidden using my PS5, and using the PS3 XMB it's not showing any hidden games, either.1f914.png

Think you’re gonna have to do a tick and bash between your games on PSN and your list on PSNP, see which one is showing on your console but not on the website.

On 2/24/2022 at 1:31 AM, abbotthayesxo said:

I'm going a little crazy here, hope someone can help me out. I played Transformers Devastation in 2019 and put it as a hidden game on my trophy list. but I picked it up again this week and decided to go for the platinum. but after syncing/unlocking new trophies several times for this game and others.. PSNP does not update with this game. the game isn't in the 'Hidden Games for PS4' but it's in the 'Hidden Games for PS3 & Vita' and the game is not selected to be hidden. this game is showing just fine in other people's profiles. this is frustrating. on Discord there's no issues with seeing Now Playing: X for every other game, but for this game there's nothing. I've tried everything in these posts to reboot what's shown and nothing. I did a name change recently but this didn't affect any other games. https://psnprofiles.com/abbotthayesxo

well I guess a recent Playstation update fixed this. Transformers Devastation finally showed had a check next to 'Hidden' and all I had to do was unhide and sync. whatever, lol. 

On 6/8/2022 at 1:52 PM, BGriff1986 said:

Think you’re gonna have to do a tick and bash between your games on PSN and your list on PSNP, see which one is showing on your console but not on the website.

Still can't get it to show the 3 hidden trophies.

On my PS5, I hid my gaming history, went thru & selected every game listed to hide them, went to the PS3 XMB and hid every game listed, earned a trophy, then updated my PSNp profile.

Then went back and made my gaming history available to everyone, un-hid every game in the PS3 XMB, un-hid all games on my PS5, earned another trophy, then updated PSNp --- still 3 trophies hidden.

Not sure where the hell those trophies are. Never owned played a PSP or Vita before, so they wouldn't be there. Oh well, I tried, haha

Edited by eagletrippin

5 hours ago, eagletrippin said:

Still can't get it to show the 3 hidden trophies.

On my PS5, I hid my gaming history, went thru & selected every game listed to hide them, went to the PS3 XMB and hid every game listed, earned a trophy, then updated my PSNp profile.

Then went back and made my gaming history available to everyone, un-hid every game in the PS3 XMB, un-hid all games on my PS5, earned another trophy, then updated PSNp --- still 3 trophies hidden.

Not sure where the hell those trophies are. Never owned played a PSP or Vita before, so they wouldn't be there. Oh well, I tried, haha

Do you actually know which trophies are hidden yet? Based on previous comments it sounded like you hadn’t figured that out, which is what my suggestion would have helped you to pinpoint

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BGriff1986 said:

Do you actually know which trophies are hidden yet? Based on previous comments it sounded like you hadn’t figured that out, which is what my suggestion would have helped you to pinpoint

Absolutely zero clue. If I knew I would have a better idea how to proceed.

That's why I went through and hid/un-hid every single game listed in my library. Don't know what game or app would have only 3 trophies to it??‍♂️

53 minutes ago, eagletrippin said:

Absolutely zero clue. If I knew I would have a better idea how to proceed.

That's why I went through and hid/un-hid every single game listed in my library. Don't know what game or app would have only 3 trophies to it?1f3fe.png‍♂️

Rather than go thru and hide/unhide them all, just do a side-by-side comparison of the two views of your trophy list (the PSNP view and your private view on PSN). Would only take a few minutes to go down both lists and see which title(s) are missing on PSNP

• Like 2

Got an issue not really what the majority are facing but hey. I recently purchased the game Lump Jump and platinumed both PS4/PS5 versions yet it hasn't feed through.

https://store.playstation.com/en-nz/product/EP7666-PPSA08402_00-3050130713053214

https://store.playstation.com/en-nz/product/EP7666-CUSA34454_00-8657771370837983

I assume its due to it being the 16th of June in New Zealand and the game wont have been synced until the whole world is on the 16th.

Minor but interesting, had the same thing happen before.

5 hours ago, RDT1 said:

Got an issue not really what the majority are facing but hey. I recently purchased the game Lump Jump and platinumed both PS4/PS5 versions yet it hasn't feed through.

https://store.playstation.com/en-nz/product/EP7666-PPSA08402_00-3050130713053214

https://store.playstation.com/en-nz/product/EP7666-CUSA34454_00-8657771370837983

I assume its due to it being the 16th of June in New Zealand and the game wont have been synced until the whole world is on the 16th.

Minor but interesting, had the same thing happen before.

Yeah the developers must've not pushed their trophy list to PSN yet so it's only visible locally on your console, usually it will be put online in the next day or two

Sometimes it also just kind of just depends on how much the developer is aware they have to do this

Edit: Funny enough the lists came in a couple minutes after I made this post! You should be able to sync these games to PSN now then update your profile here (assuming the lists that came in are from your region)

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Yeah the developers must've not pushed their trophy list to PSN yet so it's only visible locally on your console, usually it will be put online in the next day or two

Sometimes it also just kind of just depends on how much the developer is aware they have to do this

Edit: Funny enough the lists came in a couple minutes after I made this post! You should be able to sync these games to PSN now then update your profile here (assuming the lists that came in are from your region)

Yeah good to know its not an actual issue I could resolve :P

The uptick is I am now the first achiever on the leader boards for both on PSNP :P

• Like 1

Looks my profile hasn’t updated since February of this year. I’ve earned plenty of trophies, but they won’t show up. Anyone have this problem? I play on PS5 and everything is synced up the way it should be. I’m thinking of upgrading to premium but don’t want to waste the money if the site won’t work…