Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

Can someone help me? Yesterday i downloaded the PS App and now my profile here on psnprofiles says: Aww, no trophies here. This profile is probably private.

On PS3 i have everything set to everyone, same on PS App and i have this problem only here, on other sites i still see my profile public

7 minutes ago, Goodboy995 said:

Can someone help me? Yesterday i downloaded the PS App and now my profile here on psnprofiles says: Aww, no trophies here. This profile is probably private.

On PS3 i have everything set to everyone, same on PS App and i have this problem only here, on other sites i still see my profile public

Just like the person posting above you, I just typed your user name into the search box and your profile is now showing.

4 hours ago, ChambreNoire said:

Hi,

All of a sudden, I'm getting "Aww, no trophies here". The only recent change is that I'm running a PS5 now...

Any ideas?

Cheers

You've set your PS5 privacy settings to a setting that hides your trophies unintentionally... Many people did that when they got their PS5, choosing the "reserved and private" option about yourself makes Sony think you also don't want your trophies out there. 

• Like 1

Greetings everyone :D long time since my last post ? I've being using the site primarly for trophy tracking and guides, but today i noticed all my trophies are hidden, I recently bought a PS5 (go! Me!) And i may have set "just friends" in my private settings. But i used my PS APP to set the gaming history for anyone, but still cant see my trophies ?

Do i need do to something else? Or just wait until its fixed? ?

Thanks a lot! ?

18 minutes ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

Greetings everyone :D long time since my last post 1f605.png I've being using the site primarly for trophy tracking and guides, but today i noticed all my trophies are hidden, I recently bought a PS5 (go! Me!) And i may have set "just friends" in my private settings. But i used my PS APP to set the gaming history for anyone, but still cant see my trophies 1f643.png

Do i need do to something else? Or just wait until its fixed? 1f610.png

Thanks a lot! 1f62c.png

I just typed your user name into the search box and your profile is now updating. Should show when it's done processing.

• Like 1

Has anyone else had an issue with this game or another?

The trophy list isn't hidden, I can view it from another alt profile.

I have checked on my PS3, PS4 and PS5 that it isn't being hidden. 

But for some reason, it will not sync to PSN Profiles. 

When I first started playing, I game shared with a friend using a digital copy.

Now, years later, I am using the free Zombie Chronicles edition on PS+. Could this have something to do with it?

8 minutes ago, cferguson9595 said:

Has anyone else had an issue with this game or another?

The trophy list isn't hidden, I can view it from another alt profile.

I have checked on my PS3, PS4 and PS5 that it isn't being hidden. 

But for some reason, it will not sync to PSN Profiles. 

When I first started playing, I game shared with a friend using a digital copy.

Now, years later, I am using the free Zombie Chronicles edition on PS+. Could this have something to do with it?

You have 366 Hidden trophies, COD: Black Ops III is probably included. Follow the steps thoroughly in the first post in the thread and follow up here. The source of the game you played is irrelevant to trophies being hidden.

On 6.7.2022 at 3:46 PM, DaivRules said:

I typed your username in the search box and your profile has processed and is showing now.

Hello, same problem. Typing the my username doesn't work. All settings on my consoles should be done so everyone can see my throphys. Never had problems before like this and I didn't know what I've done wrong? 

1 hour ago, Horschgast said:

Hello, same problem. Typing the my username doesn't work. All settings on my consoles should be done so everyone can see my throphys. Never had problems before like this and I didn't know what I've done wrong? 

I’m not sure what the problem was when you typed your name in and clicked Update User. Did you get any kind of message? Any error message? I just typed in your name and clicked Update User and it updated your profile with no issue. 

Hello I'm looking for clarification here. Not sure if I have been flagged or not. Never received any messages or had my world ranking disappeared just noticed that a platinum is missing from my overall profile and came here looking for answers. As of yesterday I was on the leaderboards for fall guys OG ( Original fall guys) I have the original and new trophy lists completed just curious as to why my original trophy list is missing. My last trophy along with my platinum trophy for the original fall guys are also missing from my profile. The trophy in question is "Head Turner" Any help would be appreciated thank you. I earned "head turner" on 6/20/2022 @5:45am for the original game and 7/12/2022 @ 7:57pm on the new version/ launcher of the game once I opened the new launcher after coming back to the game. 

Edited by voice_echoed_
provide more information.

On 12.7.2022 at 1:26 AM, Horschgast said:

Thanks for the answer. Now I can see all my trophy list and all other thinks like statistics works also. 

The funny think : I changed nothing. No settings on ps4 or ps3 so after I read your comment i just sign in an it is OK. 

Maybe it's a technical issue on psn Profil or whatever. 

Thank you

20 minutes ago, Horschgast said:

Thanks for the answer. Now I can see all my trophy list and all other thinks like statistics works also. 

The funny think : I changed nothing. No settings on ps4 or ps3 so after I read your comment i just sign in an it is OK. 

Maybe it's a technical issue on psn Profil or whatever. 

Thank you

I just did a manual update of your profile by typing your name and clicking Update User. No technical issues on PSNPs side, but glad it’s still working for you. 

Either you haven’t synced the PS3 trophies to your PSN account, or you have synced them but PSN has them set to hidden (blue H icon on your PSNP profile indicates that some of your trophies aren’t visible to the public)

Your first step is to do some digging on your PSN account to figure out which of the two is the problem