Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

3 minutes ago, TryonicleHD said:

Hello :)

Got the Platinum on ps4 a few years ago. Now im going for my 100th Platinum... but in PSNProfiles i just got 98 Plats because this game does not show up.

Does anybody know the reason?

Thx in advance.

You have 91 hidden trophies as indicated by the blue H on your profile page. Follow the steps in the first post of the thread. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

None of this has worked. I changed my username several months ago and have tried multiple times with each step. but nothing has happened. I have tried e-mailing the contact e mail on the site twice and had no reply. The first was on 3ʳᵈ June, so plenty of time to respond. Does anyone have any idea what may help to resolve this?

I followed every possible step, but there are 4 games that just won't show up on PSNprofiles. They are unhidden on my PS4, PS5 and PS3 with the PS Plus premium method. I also tried to hide all the trophies from my profile, earn a trophy and then unhide it again but they still don't show up

First of all, I read so many here topics before posting this and I found none mentioning this exact issue.

A few days ago I got the platinum for Stray and then started playing the PS5version of Ghost of Tsushima, I auto-popped trophies from my ps4 saves and they all mostly popped up as expected and I played for a few hours. However, I then checked my profile here and only Stray was synced, GoT -the listing of the game itself- didn't show up at all. From that day till now I've syncing trophies from the PS5 -the "Sync with PlayStation Network" from the settings and "Sync trophies for this game with PlayStation Network" from the trophies menu options- and also 'been updating my profile here, but it still didn't show up.

The game and its trophies show up normally on my profile on the PS5 itself, the PS App and when viewing my profile from another account. I tried stuff like "hide the game > sync with PSN > unhide" but still.

What can I do to fix this and make the game appear here like usual? Thanks.

11 minutes ago, Jacob-Darka77 said:

What can I do to fix this and make the game appear here like usual? Thanks.

You have 102 hidden trophies according to the Blue H on your profile. Follow the steps carefully in the first post in this thread and you can update here with any progress. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DaivRules said:

You have 102 hidden trophies according to the Blue H on your profile. Follow the steps carefully in the first post in this thread and you can update here with any progress. 

I read this topic earlier, but I wasn't missing any trophies I was missing an entire listing of a game, but now I guess it's the same. Anyway, since I have already done all of these steps except for the last one, earning a single trophy made the game appear on my profile. Thank you DaivRules for pointing me here.

Thanks! I was finally able to fix most of my hidden trophies using the suggested method through PS Plus Premium and accessing my PS3 settings via game streaming. The only game that didn’t work is Tales from the Borderlands. I went from 824 hidden trophies down to 36. 

• Like 1

Didnt know in which thread to write this but here we go. A while back i got the platinum for everybody's gone to rapture and is not appearing on my psn profiles account and this shows that i have 1 less platinum than i actually do is there any way to resolve this issue? Cheers

1 minute ago, YT_Wilbur said:

Didnt know in which thread to write this but here we go. A while back i got the platinum for everybody's gone to rapture and is not appearing on my psn profiles account and this shows that i have 1 less platinum than i actually do is there any way to resolve this issue? Cheers

The Blue H on your Profile shows you have 99 hidden trophies.  Follow the instructions on the first post of this thread. 

As the title says I updated my profile and the only games that show up are ps5 games.  I'm missing over 240 ps4 games on my profile.  anybody else have this problem.  It even says it is set to view all platforms.  nothing is or has been hidden.

Edit: profile says they're hidden but i have never hid them. I was playing a game and got platinum and updated my profile and it says all the ps4 games are hidden even though i didn't do anything.

Edited by steel6burgh

25 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Same thing happened to me just an hour ago :).  Do not panic :P,  common issue. 

Check here (but seems not to be the case) :

Thanks It fixed when I got another trophy.  That shit had me freaking out. I earned as trophy in another game and updated agin.

Just so people realize when this happens it says you have hidden trophies but that doesn't necessarily  mean you do.  I knew I didn't hide any trophies yet that is what had me freaked out.  I thought someone had my log in info and logged in as me and hid them to mess with me or something.  It really seems to be some sort of sinking bug that will work itself out in a few hours or if you earn a trophy and update it fixes it.  I was literally logging into all my consoles to check and make sure I didn't have a problem with hidden trophies and no trophies were hid on any 3 of my consoles.  It said on this site though their were 12,000 plus ps4 trophies hid.  I had my profile up on my iMac and everything looked good.  I was using a guide.  I got a platinum and did a update and that is when everything went to shit.   Just happens out of the blue for no reason.  Earning another trophy and sinking immediately fixed it for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. For some reason after my PS+ sub ran out this week, the site is no longer adding games to my collection.

I've put in a handful of new games into my PS3, do the usual sync to server and update profile on here so that I may be able to create game sessions etc, but it doesn't think I own the games.

Am I just doing something wrong?

7 minutes ago, brentmorrow88 said:

Hi. For some reason after my PS+ sub ran out this week, the site is no longer adding games to my collection.

I've put in a handful of new games into my PS3, do the usual sync to server and update profile on here so that I may be able to create game sessions etc, but it doesn't think I own the games.

Am I just doing something wrong?

Have you tried to earn a new trophy in any game, then sync your console and try to update here again?

Just now, Kal-El457 said:

Yea I just noticed this, all my ps3 and 4 games vanished on here...like 6k+ trophies say they are hidden Lol...as long as others are experiencing this issue then I know I'm not alone.

I think if people with PS5s would all create a ticket every time this happens, it might get some engineers to look at the problem, but my expectations of Sony PlayStation engineers is pretty low.