Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

19 minutes ago, Thefaraon67 said:

Hello

Theres been 6 bronze trophies that i guess arent being counted in my psn profile while being there on the ps i am sorry if this is somehow my fault but i would like someone to explain what happened and provide a solution if there is one

You have 6 hidden trophies as shown by the Blue H on your profile. The opening post of this thread has the steps to follow to figure out which game(s) have hidden trophies and how to use your console to unhide them.

• Like 2

I just signed up in late August, set my gaming history to "Anyone" (checked PS4 & PS App), then earned several new trophies on PS Vita & PS4 over the last few weeks...but PSNProfiles still doesn't show me even playing anything after May 2019, let alone earning trophies (which would be on PS3, PS4 & PS Vita).  I believe there's only one game set to 'hidden' and it's one I didn't earn any trophies in.  (I say "I believe" because when I tried to check just now in the PS App, the connection to the server kept timing out.)

Could someone please help?

1 hour ago, Trilkhai said:

I just signed up in late August, set my gaming history to "Anyone" (checked PS4 & PS App), then earned several new trophies on PS Vita & PS4 over the last few weeks...but PSNProfiles still doesn't show me even playing anything after May 2019, let alone earning trophies (which would be on PS3, PS4 & PS Vita).  I believe there's only one game set to 'hidden' and it's one I didn't earn any trophies in.  (I say "I believe" because when I tried to check just now in the PS App, the connection to the server kept timing out.)

Could someone please help?

You just needed to start a manual Update from the menu or by typing your profile name on the main page and clicking Update. Your profile is now updated. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

It just me or is the site not showing my other games other then my ps5 games 

yesterday it was fine and now it can’t see anything from my profile 

and did not hid them or anything 

Go ahead and read the last couple pages of this thread of people having the same experience. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Shadow_rain1989 said:

It still stuck on 127 platinum trophies I updated everything it says I have zero trophies  I have 152 platinum trophies 

I'm checking your profile on PSN and it's telling me that your trophies are private (set to where 'no one' or only friends can see it). You'll need to follow the directions on the very first post on this thread for directions on how to unhide them

Updated my profile and suddenly 13,000+ trophies hid even though my settings are still open to anyone. Tried unlocking a trophy in titanfall 2 which I never started, and nope site cant read. The other ps tracking site can though

Edit: Another user forced a scan and everything came back, very confused what happened

Edited by StingX2
added edit
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, StingX2 said:

Updated my profile and suddenly 13,000+ trophies hid even though my settings are still open to anyone. Tried unlocking a trophy in titanfall 2 which I never started, and nope site cant read. The other ps tracking site can though

Edit: Another user forced a scan and everything came back, very confused what happened

I’m having the same issue, everything from PS3, 4 & Vita has been hidden for some reason. 

I did a profile sync and now my profile is saying I have almost 20k trophies hidden. Checking the hidden games on the ps5 shows nothing is hidden. When I check the hidden games on the ps4, it says it’s under going maintenance. Checking the app says a connection timed out. No settings were changed on my end. Has anybody had this happen before? Not sure how to get my trophies back. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PalaceOfLove706 said:

I did a profile sync and now my profile is saying I have almost 20k trophies hidden. Checking the hidden games on the ps5 shows nothing is hidden. When I check the hidden games on the ps4, it says it’s under going maintenance. Checking the app says a connection timed out. No settings were changed on my end. Has anybody had this happen before? Not sure how to get my trophies back. 

I’m seeing the same things as you, this definitely seems to be a Sony thing compared to anPSNP thing.  

8 minutes ago, PalaceOfLove706 said:

Try earning a new trophy.

28 minutes ago, GAZDAN said:

Strange, thanks for trying. Hopefully it’ll straighten itself out in the next few hours. 

Your profile has been fixed now. I updated it a few minutes ago.

• Like 1

Same here,i just came in to see what's going on the profile and i see just the ps5 games -.- i have no access to my ps5 because i'm at work but nothing is hidden but 22 trophies (i've done that months ago). 

I think it's a psnprofiles issue as other tracking sites see my profile correctly, i don't know what to do actually, i tried to update so many times but nothing happened... sad