Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

23 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

PS5 changes settings

I earned trophies like 1 hours ago for a PS5 game, then played the PS4 version of The Pedestrian, got the trophies and all PS3/PS4 games disappeared

Just now, albysuperx said:

I earned trophies like 1 hours ago for a PS5 game, then played the PS4 version of The Pedestrian, got the trophies and all PS3/PS4 games disappeared

Who can see game history is set to anyone

39 minutes ago, albysuperx said:

Who can see game history is set to anyone

If you looks at the last page or two of the thread, you’ll see the PS5 has done that to a lot of people. Just wait it out and your PS5 will finally do a full sync and all your trophies will show again. 

6 hours ago, KiraLante said:

does anybody else have an issue where your entire trophy collection is not showing up here in PSN Profile? cause for some unknown reason, my trophies are not showing on here and i have updated numerous times, after syncing them up on my PS4

You have 6 hidden trophies according to the blue H on your profile. Can you be more specific about your issue?

• 2 weeks later...

I have the platinum for the PS4 version Ghost of Tsushima, but I'm only seeing the PS5 version on my psnprofiles page, which I haven't actually played. The ps4 version is not hidden and I can see it when I view my profile on PS4 from a different account. It even appears twice but it's only counted once. It used to show up here as well, but now it doesn't. Why is it not showing up if it's not hidden?

Edit:

This game has been prone to issues before: not recognizing old saves on the DLC version, the PS5 version constantly appearing even though I never play it and I keep deleting it from the list, and now the PS4 list appearing twice under the same name when you visit my profile, with the default and DLC version images. *None of these are hidden in any way and are all visible when viewed from another account.

Edited by MrBarrel_MK2
additional info

8 minutes ago, MrBarrel_MK2 said:

I have the platinum for the PS4 version Ghost of Tsushima, but I'm only seeing the PS5 version on my psnprofiles page, which I haven't actually played. The ps4 version is not hidden and I can see it when I view my profile on PS4 from a different account. It even appears twice but it's only counted once. It used to show up here as well, but now it doesn't. Why is it not showing up if it's not hidden?

Edit:

This game has been prone to issues before: not recognizing old saves on the DLC version, the PS5 version constantly appearing even though I never play it and I keep deleting it from the list, and now the PS4 list appearing twice under the same name when you visit my profile, with the default and DLC version images. *None of these are hidden in any way and are all visible when viewed from another account.

You’ll always be able to see them locally, hidden is for non-local accounts like what you allow people who aren’t on your console to see. You have 105 Hidden trophies according to the blue H on your profile here. Follow the instructions in the first post here to troubleshoot your issue. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I searched around an couldn't find a solution to my trophy list not updating. I followed the tutorials to do the following:

- "unhid" games that were previously hidden

-set gaming activity to public

-Set "Data you provide" to "Full"

-I've also done the basic manual update through the site, and nothing seems to be working

Have a platinum I'm proud of it and want to display it on my trophy card 

Thankyou 

27 minutes ago, Kentobirama said:

Hi, I searched around an couldn't find a solution to my trophy list not updating. I followed the tutorials to do the following:

- "unhid" games that were previously hidden

-set gaming activity to public

-Set "Data you provide" to "Full"

-I've also done the basic manual update through the site, and nothing seems to be working

Have a platinum I'm proud of it and want to display it on my trophy card 

Thankyou 

The instructions posted in the first step should be all you need to get your game/trophies unhidden. You may have to earn another trophy after changing settings for the site to pick up the changes.

• Like 1

Thank you SO MUCH!  ^__^ 

I had returned after awhile to find my entire trophy list was gone.  I followed the instructions for both the PS3 and PS4 privacy settings.  Then I took some time to earn a new trophy.  Updated my profile again, and BAM!  Everything was back like it was before.  

Again, much appreciated.  You ROCK!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chisus26 said:

I have the same problem with this game, I have the platinum but it does not appear in my profile on the PSN site. :(

It can be fixed?

You have 51 Hidden trophies according to the blue H on your profile. That more than likely the game you’re missing. Follow the instructions on the first post to unhide the game. 

• Like 1

Hi everyone. I've seen that this topic already has been discudsed, but i wanted to make sure i do everything right. 

So some of my Bo2 trophies popped up some time ago due to a hacker in zombie mode. Now i can't see anything on my PSNprofiles page. When i hide the trophies on my PS5 system, it will work again and all games besides Bo2 will be visible.

Can this be confirmed? Thank you in advance!   

Edited by Xizxt

1 minute ago, Xizxt said:

Hi everyone. I've seen that this topic already has been discudsed, but i wanted to make sure i do everything right. 

So some of my Bo2 trophies popped up some time ago due to a hacker in zombie mode. Now i can't see anything on my PSNprofiles page. When i hide the trophies on my PS5 system, it will work again and all games besides Bo2 will be visible.

Can this be confirmed? Thank you in advance!   

You have hidden your whole profile, so PSNProfiles can't see any of your trophies. If you just hide one game, yes PSNP will see your profile minus the hidden game.

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

You have hidden your whole profile, so PSNProfiles can't see any of your trophies. If you just hide one game, yes PSNP will see your profile minus the hidden game.

That was a quite fast and helpful comment. My profile is visible again. Thank you!

19 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Tienes 51 trofeos ocultos según la H azul de tu perfil. Ese es más que probable el juego que te estás perdiendo. Siga las instrucciones en la primera publicación para mostrar el juego. 

Thank you very much, I don't know when I hid that game hahahaha 

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/02/2022 at 5:54 AM, TalesofGaming said:

Thank you both for the swift replies and I just happened to glance at that forum and should've posted there. Sorry about that! Hopefully it's a scanning issue and can be fixed when I next earn a trophy which hopefully should be tomorrow. Thanks again for the help!

I’m having the same issue, I’m assuming after you earned a new trophy it just fixed itself? Everything changed for me.. rares, fastest plat etc everything has gone 

2 hours ago, Legchomper said:

I’m having the same issue, I’m assuming after you earned a new trophy it just fixed itself? Everything changed for me.. rares, fastest plat etc everything has gone 

Your profile looks fine on another website -- nothing is hidden. Try to obtain a new trophy on your profile and sync with PSN. After that, update your profile here on PSNP.

Yesterday i had over 3000 games played and 2500 platinums.  I just updated my profile after playing a game and it said i only had 3 games on my list. I refreshed it and it said 626. I re updated and it said 727 with 79 percent completion rate. Re updated again now it says 591 games played with 99 percent rate. Wth is happening?

Just updated that i went from 236ww to 234ww so it registered my extra points but on the leaderboard is says im like 3 million points out of where im supposed to be. I have no clue whats happening. 

Edited by Camokidd87