Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

14 minutes ago, lazyboyzworld said:

But the thing is I didn't hide them. I don't know why their all hidden or how to fix it this 

The PS5 is known for doing partial trophy syncs and that makes PSN look like the non-PS5 games are hidden. Given enough time, the PS5 eventually just does a full sync and they all show back up. Sometimes earning new trophies can speed up the fix.

Hi, i have a problem with my TROPHY CARDS. They don't show any trophy, just my country/world rank:

Actze76.png

My privacy settings are correct (activity visible to everyone is set in my consoles), infact i can see my trophies in the TROPHY LOG section of psnprofiles, just the trophy cards are not working

https://psnprofiles.com/Actze76/log

UPDATE: the card is working now, i just had to force a reload with CTRL+F5

Edited by Actze76
UPDATE: the card is working now, i just had to force a reload with CTRL+F5

I just realized that my profile here is suddenly private. I guess it has something to do with me finally getting a PS5 and setting it up today. I went for the privacy settings where I share mostly with friends. So I guess there's a valid reason for that. I'm quite sure that this is the cause as I haven't actually played any game on the PS5 yet. I just did the set up. The thing now is that I don't know what to change things back. If anybody could give me some feedback on this it would be greatly appreciated.

2 minutes ago, Ivotas said:

I just realized that my profile here is suddenly private. I guess it has something to do with me finally getting a PS5 and setting it up today. I went for the privacy settings where I share mostly with friends. So I guess there's a valid reason for that. I'm quite sure that this is the cause as I haven't actually played any game on the PS5 yet. I just did the set up. The thing now is that I don't know what to change things back. If anybody could give me some feedback on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Go to the most open setting, the. Earn a trophy and sync, you should be set after that. Unless your PS5, does what they do and only syncs your PS5 trophies, then you just need to wait a little while for it to do a full sync on its own. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Go to the most open setting, the. Earn a trophy and sync, you should be set after that. Unless your PS5, does what they do and only syncs your PS5 trophies, then you just need to wait a little while for it to do a full sync on its own. 

Thanks for the feedback. Any specific part I should have an open setting or literally everything? Because I really don't want to share my real name with everyone.

Also do I understand you correctly that I would have to actually earn a trophy to change this back? That would be a huge bummer for what I'm doing right now.

Edit:
Also I just realized that my trophy list only has my PS4 games listed. My PS3 and Vita games are nowhere to be seen on my PS5. This is kinda confusing if I'm honest.

Edited by Ivotas

30 minutes ago, Ivotas said:

Thanks for the feedback. Any specific part I should have an open setting or literally everything? Because I really don't want to share my real name with everyone.

Also do I understand you correctly that I would have to actually earn a trophy to change this back? That would be a huge bummer for what I'm doing right now.

Edit:
Also I just realized that my trophy list only has my PS4 games listed. My PS3 and Vita games are nowhere to be seen on my PS5. This is kinda confusing if I'm honest.

Just your trophy info needs to be set to open, I don’t recommend anyone reveal their real name on their console to anyone. 
You may not need to earn a trophy, but usually, the site needs to see some change in trophy points to cause it to reevaluate the trophy information it has for a profile and sync. Open your trophy settings, sync, and see if that works by itself. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Just your trophy info needs to be set to open, I don’t recommend anyone reveal their real name on their console to anyone. 
You may not need to earn a trophy, but usually, the site needs to see some change in trophy points to cause it to reevaluate the trophy information it has for a profile and sync. Open your trophy settings, sync, and see if that works by itself. 

Thank you very much. I'm kinda struggling to find trophy specific commands amongst the privacy settings. The closest is "your activity" where both choices are open to anyone. I'll keep searching though.

About the likelyhood that a trophy has to be earned, I take it that it has to happen on the system itself then right? Earning something on a PS4 would affect the PS5 issues or would it since it's the same profile?

Edit:
I managed to fix it. Huge thanks for your help. Made the changes but it didn't work at first. Then I manually synced the trophies and everything was back to normal. You're a llfesaver mate.^^

Edited by Ivotas

1 hour ago, bs_nogueira said:

Good evening

I'm not sure what happened, but only PS5 games are showing in my profile now, I didn't change anything in my privacy settings, didn't hide any trophy list, but all my ps4, ps3 and vita games are gone

It's an occasional PSN syncing bug, usually waiting a few hours and syncing again should solve this. If not then earning a new trophy in any game and syncing should work

• Like 1

So my profile currently has a "H" on it, in which indicates that I have 231 trophies hidden from my profile. I've changed all the settings online via PlayStation to open, all console settings to open as well and even went through manually and updated each game to make sure it'll all be synched and I'm still unsuccessful in showcasing all of my trophies. It's only showing the last 18 games, from Nov 2019 to current. Any other alternative options available to get all my trophies to sync on this site or is this a known issue with no outcome? Thanks in advance.

2 minutes ago, MrMahVulus said:

So my profile currently has a "H" on it, in which indicates that I have 231 trophies hidden from my profile. I've changed all the settings online via PlayStation to open, all console settings to open as well and even went through manually and updated each game to make sure it'll all be synched and I'm still unsuccessful in showcasing all of my trophies. It's only showing the last 18 games, from Nov 2019 to current. Any other alternative options available to get all my trophies to sync on this site or is this a known issue with no outcome? Thanks in advance.

If you've followed all the steps in the first post here, check for PS4 titles in the PS3 & Vita Hidden Games menu, many of them display in both menus.

On 3/11/2023 at 5:30 AM, Ivotas said:

Any specific part I should have an open setting or literally everything? Because I really don't want to share my real name with everyone.

I just want to clarify this part. Since I notice a lot of users on PSN dont realize it but what you are sharing is actually your "close friend" display name. You can change that to display whatever you want, like "Big Daddy". Your real name will always be the same on your actual Sony account. That you cannot change or display. If you log into your SEN from webstore you can see the difference.

Edited by LadyGallethX3
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

If you've followed all the steps in the first post here, check for PS4 titles in the PS3 & Vita Hidden Games menu, many of them display in both menus.

I'll definitely take a look at this once I get home to see. I noticed on another site that it was doing the same thing as well. It shows the trophy count but as far as the actual history, it only goes back to 2019. So none of my PS3 (although wasn't quite much) games or early PS4 games are showing.

12 minutes ago, ericychee said:

Yeah it's like my profile doesn't exist anymore, ive done all the steps on the forum that were posted. Ill have to find a different site. Too bad i really liked this one

According to your profile, you've set it to private - have you made sure that all the relevant settings are open on your console(s), then earned and synced a new trophy before updating it here?

28 minutes ago, ericychee said:

Yeah it's like my profile doesn't exist anymore, ive done all the steps on the forum that were posted. Ill have to find a different site. Too bad i really liked this one

I typed your username in the search box and clicked update user and your profile updated like normal and is now showing. 

8 minutes ago, CrazyMaster-807 said:

Every time I try to view my own profile it keeps saying this profile is proberally private even though I have not changed any of my settings and earlier it was completely fine is it being reviewed by admins or not pls fix 

Not really reviewed by admins, the site can only see what you tell your console to expose to PSN. Can you earn a new trophy in any game, then sync your console, and after type in your username and click Update User on the main page to see if the site picks up PSN updating your trophies?

1 minute ago, Chetler3545 said:

Just updated my trophies since the website has been down for maintenance, now all my trophies are all hidden and says my profile is private. I've tried changing my settings on my account but nothing has worked.

Wait 44 minutes until your profile can be updated again. Earn a trophy in any game, sync your console to PSN in the mean time. Then type your name in the search box and hit Update User when your time is up and it should show correctly.

• Like 1