Thorn cleaner achieved?

SamNickzx

5 hours ago, SamNickzx said:

Seems like the thorn cleaner trophy is at 0.1% on the PSN percentage. Interesting how this has been achieved, due to only 10 spawning each day? Anyone have any ideas, was it maybe a glitch?

Perhaps they changed the console's clock to do it. However changing the clock breaks many things in the game, definitely wouldn't recommend that.

Also possible they just cheated to get it. 

2 minutes ago, InfamousRanger12 said:

Perhaps they changed the console's clock to do it. However changing the clock breaks many things in the game, definitely wouldn't recommend that.

There are no achievers on PSNProfiles. I imagine anyone hardcore enough to change the time on their console 200+ times would be a trophy hunter and have registered with PSNP. So that makes me heavily lean toward them having cheated. Pretty much every trophy has at least 0.1% on PSN itself, even unobtainable ones since many people cheat to get trophies and Sony doesn't really moderate it at all.

Pretty sure time skipping would work though, of you were willing to make your save otherwise unplayable

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, InfamousRanger12 said:

There are no achievers on PSNProfiles. I imagine anyone hardcore enough to change the time on their console 200+ times would be a trophy hunter and have registered with PSNP. So that makes me heavily lean toward them having cheated. Pretty much every trophy has at least 0.1% on PSN itself, even unobtainable ones since many people cheat to get trophies and Sony doesn't really moderate it at all.

Pretty sure time skipping would work though, of you were willing to make your save otherwise unplayable

Ahh yeah, I didn't think about changing the console time. I'm guessing that's how they achieved it...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Anke said:

The fact that there isn't a reward to be able to claim to trigger the trophy indicates that it's definitely cheating.

Isn't it the remove small night thorns one? I know it doesn't match the trophy description, maybe the same as the mining one as that didn't match up fully!

• Like 2

On 20/10/2022 at 9:43 AM, SamNickzx said:

Isn't it the remove small night thorns one? I know it doesn't match the trophy description, maybe the same as the mining one as that didn't match up fully!

You're absolutely right, I totally missed that one. 

Edited by Anke