Help with these 2 trophies

Hi there, still trophy guide is not available…

Objection can be done when you stop a enemy magic, before you fight the last boss, almost at the end of the dungeon you can find an enemy that looks like a ball with a eye. It craft almost always an art that you can stop with Lloyd or Elie.

about tactic, it’s the 3.00x stuff right? I have a better explanation in my guide but try to lure two group of enemies, use s-craft, don’t move any character, use around 30 items and you can get it.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, TenebraZero said:

Guys i need help with these 2 trophies:

:bronze: objection!

:bronze: tacti-cool advantage

The best place to farm both trophies?

I used the following method mentioned here: https://noisypixel.net/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-from-zero-100-guide/2/

• In Chapter 4, do the following:

Battle the Gordi Ossa on the screen before the entrance to Stargazer’s Tower. Have Lloyd and Elie equipped with Gladiator Headbands for their auto CP recovery and have 27 consumables to burn. Essentially, you’ll have to wait for the enemies to start off a charging attack, then use either Lloyd’s Stun Break or Elie’s Wild Swan Crafts to impede.

Moreover, if you’re seeking the x 3.0 tactical bonus, you should aim for 21 cancels and 27 item usages since the “Triple Cancel” and “Bag of Tricks (3 item usages)” tactical bonuses can be earned 9 times. The art cancel achievement will also pop in the middle of battle. Thanks to GameFAQs user Kartarius for sharing this handy trick.

You can repeat fighting the Gordi Ossas in the area for 100 cancels

Edited by Dead Weight

18 hours ago, Dead Weight said:

I used the following method mentioned here: https://noisypixel.net/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-from-zero-100-guide/2/

You can repeat fighting the Gordi Ossas in the area for 100 cancels

I have already beated Gordi ossas, i think i get the Trophy on last dungeon. 

Already got tacticool advantage following Alchemistwer guide.