[VIDEO] 100% Platinum Walkthrough

OverHypedG

TEMPUS is an adventure full of puzzles of varying difficulty, you will see how the scenery changes over thousands and thousands of years. You will witness the impact of time on your island.

00:00 - 1:01 AGE 2020

01:02 - 17:52 AGE 2200

17:53 - 20:38 AGE 2400

20:39 - 29:57 AGE 4400

29:58 - 31:57 AGE 24400

31:58 - 39:07 AGE 224 400

Miscellaneous trophies:

00:35 Eureka

01:42 Follow the hint

18:57 Activate the portal

28:12 Cause a failure

31:17 All connected

33:33 Broken

One night everything changes and a blinding light appears along with a thunderous sound, as you approach the light disappears revealing a portal and some basic instructions. As you enter, you discover that it is a time travel portal and you appear in your home, but 200 years in the future. You soon realise that this is a one-way trip as you cannot travel backwards in time, only forwards. Your goal from then on is to re-activate the portal so that you can travel back and try to understand what is going on. You must explore each scenario to find a way to restore power to the portal so you can continue your journey into the unknown.

• 5 months later...

A few comments for anyone following the above video guide:

Game Controls

The game doesn't have any way of seeing the controls, and it was a bit confusing for me at first to figure them out.

X Button: Menu selections, Pick up items

Triangle Button: Interact with items

L3: Toggle to switch from elderly snail speed to moderately slow walking speed.

Grid Maze - Invisible Path [5:50]

At 5:50 is the grid maze with the 'invisible' path and lightning bolts. I needed something to mark up to track my progress (as I lost track of my place when trying to count the squares for each direction in the video, and the 'solution' on the wall wasn't something that could be updated). For anyone else who might like a visual of the grid solution, here it is:

Spoiler

q0ImaiN.png

Dark Room [8:44-10:44]

Instructions for what to do, as the video without narration might not be clear for everyone:

Spoiler

Move the camera view down to 'dip' the alternating black-white paper into the left bin, when the paper is submerged press Triangle to turn the paper permanently white, and then move the camera view up to take the paper out of the bin. When you repeat with the second bin and press Triangle it will activate the paper and turn it green, and when you repeat with the third bin and press Triangle it will develop the paper into a photo/image.