Trophy thoughts?

1 minute ago, DylanWhite86 said:

Only The Beginning and Full SSE seem like the only hurdles since they're co-op. Unless splitscreen co-op was announced and we can use a second controller

Since Night Fight, Hellride, and Kings of the Mountain also mention earning stars, those might be specific co-op maps unless earning stars is part of the campaign.

2 minutes ago, Cloud_Squall78 said:

Since Night Fight, Hellride, and Kings of the Mountain also mention earning stars, those might be specific co-op maps unless earning stars is part of the campaign.

Yeah because it specifically seems to mention co-op on the other ones, I feel like it might be part of the campaign itself or maybe solo Spec Ops?

1 minute ago, mad-man-matty-22 said:

don't understand why IW has suddenly done away with the simple story related trophies ever since MW2019, not like they were removed to add anything else all that special 

they could have easily remove 2 random gold trophies to add complete set of story related ones

• Like 1

Basically a copy of Modern Warfare 2019. 

A Veteran Campaign with loads of miscellaneous trophies and some Special Ops trophies. I hope the Special Ops trophies bring a little bit of difficulty.

I hoped for some MP trophies too but I’m fine with this list as there are no Warzone trophies.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DylanWhite86 said:

Yeah because it specifically seems to mention co-op on the other ones, I feel like it might be part of the campaign itself or maybe solo Spec Ops?

I can see that as a possibility, hopefully you're right so it makes the co-op requirement minimal.

Edited by Cloud_Squall78
Added text

Don't sleep on the co-op difficulty if Night Fight, Hellride, and Kings of the Mountain are Spec Ops missions. The Spec Ops trophies were listed as DLC on MW2019 and they were tough. Me and my friend couldn't finish one of them.

Edited by Smash41
  • Like 1