Trophy thoughts?

54 minutes ago, Smash41 said:

Don't sleep on the co-op difficulty if Night Fight, Hellride, and Kings of the Mountain are Spec Ops missions. The Spec Ops trophies were listed as DLC on MW2019 and they were tough. Me and my friend couldn't finish one of them.

Yeah they were tough. I went back earlier this year and completed all 4 of them with randoms somehow. I basically played support with a riot shield and lmg.

27 minutes ago, Ravie_HD said:

OK so that's when the plat can be earned. Anyone know why only the ps5 trophies are appearing?

PS4 trophies popped up not too long ago.

Poor trophy list. Not a fan of less trophies, prefer 40+ trophies for the AAA games.

Difficulty wise looks piss easy just like MW 2019 and Vanguard. I'm not asking for BO4 levels of hard and time consuming but CoD has become such an easy Plat now. Last hard one was Cold War at launch before Dead Ops got patched to be easier in First Person view mode. 

• Like 2

No multiplayer trophies will make the lifespan of the game way shorter for me at least. At least the level 50 online trophy would have stretched it for me. Personally like online trophies because it takes more skill and harder to get unlike story related trophies. Guess the list being shit will allow me to move on to another trophy hunt quicker I suppose. 

44 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

A Multiplayergame without Multiplayer Trophies. Sad.

This 

39 minutes ago, Crash_nv said:

(Unpopular opinion / minor rant) but these CoD lists are absolutely tragic to see, year after year they get less interesting.. it’s a game that made its name from multiplayer and even third modes like zombies etc, let alone their cash cow Warzone.. yet all we see is 4-6 hours worth of story related trophies? 

I can’t be the only individual out there who’d appreciate some challenging trophies in there to do with Mp/Warzone? These cheap easy lists turn me away from a franchise Thats been in my life for over a decade.

(I understand trophies aren’t everything and I should enjoy the game for what it is and blah blah blah, but I was just disappointed looking at this trash and I felt the need to speak on it) 

Agreed, we can still enjoy the game for what it is and still deman challenging trophies for trophy hunters like ourselves because the people that really like the game can still play and ignore the trophies. Trophies should be challenging to make them worth achieving and make some give up on them or what's the point if everyone can get them with ease. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crash_nv said:

(Unpopular opinion / minor rant) but these CoD lists are absolutely tragic to see, year after year they get less interesting.. it’s a game that made its name from multiplayer and even third modes like zombies etc, let alone their cash cow Warzone.. yet all we see is 4-6 hours worth of story related trophies? 

I can’t be the only individual out there who’d appreciate some challenging trophies in there to do with Mp/Warzone? These cheap easy lists turn me away from a franchise Thats been in my life for over a decade.

(I understand trophies aren’t everything and I should enjoy the game for what it is and blah blah blah, but I was just disappointed looking at this trash and I felt the need to speak on it) 

Exactly. I wish they made a separate trophy list for multiplayer which was actually hard and time consuming. I hate the easiness of the recent titles. 

8 hours ago, czDante92 said:

Doesn't seem too hard, but rather annoying, lot of hoop jumping. Also this weird trophy count of 25 where most is random "do X while Y" stuff? Not a fan of it.
Overall doable but dissapointing.

What would you want?

what kind of trophies are there besides miscellaneous ones? Do you just want trophies for completing every mission and/or killing x number of enemies?

1 hour ago, OnlyCass said:

Is that it seriously?! Warzone 2 better have a trophy list this is pretty disappointing for me 

… why would WZ2 have a trophy list?

oh, and not to mention they’re the same application

2 hours ago, Hedgito said:

Look great! Hopefully it stays the same like MW1 but I believe they'll add more such as dlc or zombies.

They won’t.

MWII won’t have any Zombies. And there hasn’t been any DLC mode announced for PlayStation exclusivity.

MW19 had 1 DLC trophy for the abysmal PS4/5 timed-exclusive spec ops.

CW had 3 DLC trophies for the abysmal PS4/5 timed-exclusive Onslaught.

Vanguard had 0 DLC trophies.

4 hours ago, Crash_nv said:

People literally despise multiplayer/online/co-op trophies.

They give only a few co-op trophies and now it seems everyone’s mad.

5 hours ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Poor trophy list. Not a fan of less trophies, prefer 40+ trophies for the AAA games.

Difficulty wise looks piss easy just like MW 2019 and Vanguard. I'm not asking for BO4 levels of hard and time consuming but CoD has become such an easy Plat now. Last hard one was Cold War at launch before Dead Ops got patched to be easier in First Person view mode. 

What’s the difference between 25 unique trophies and 40 trophies, 25 being unique and 15 being tied to ‘Complete X mission’? Because that’s exactly what those legacy COD trophy list were.

Edited by OmegaRejectz
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

Zombies trophies are the bane of my CoD experience... and I see none here. With Warzone being their major selling point these days it seems the days of 5 zombie dlc pack lists is over (if MW1 is an indication). Thank fucking god.

Hard to see how there would be zombie trophies when there’s no zombie mode in the game.

• Like 1

Id love to know what's going through the heads of the achievement department. Who wants to do mundane tasks? Surely a good list makes gamers explore the list fully. The fact that there was no trophies on the dlc zombies maps in cold war appalled me. And these guys again can't even seem to manage to throw in war zone or multiplayer trophies when there's easily the potential. Why not accommodate for all of your gamer base. 

Companies like this are piggy backing off their name and just making dollars by putting in minimal effort. Fifa is another example of this. But surely the business decision would be to accommodate for achievement hunters. Maybe they make them so easy so they don't deter people. I don't know.

If they could just write in a few more interesting coop trophies they'd have a lot more retention.

Congrats to everyone who wanted an easy list. ? Enjoy this one dimensional package. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

People literally despise multiplayer/online/co-op trophies.

Hence the “unpopular opinion” heading of my post. 

I fully understand that’s the case but half the reason why they despise them is that they get slapped into next week playing anything competitive online and would much prefer their dopamine hit following powerpyx’s guide on how to brainlessly kill AI and collect scattered crap within a level. 

on the other hand I agree that server shut downs are a big pain, so there’s that too. 

shoutout to @PowerPyx btw love their work. 

• Like 3